Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sneaks in*
    *drops vid*

Teslen mojo is hoping the next Sanctuary episode will bring some more... well TESLEN

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      *sneaks in*
      *drops vid*
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_dmfAF8JQU

Teslen mojo is hoping the next Sanctuary episode will bring some more... well TESLEN
      Awww. 'Tis blocked, darling.

Comment

UMG SUCKS.

so does WMG. wtf
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*mutters* bloody Youtube
          try the download link then Helen/Nikola - Baby if I got you

Comment

Guys this is not cool... We have 13 fanfictions on fanfiction.net more than the Magnitt.. We need to stay the romance-FF leaders right?

...lol, was just to ask if anyone was gonna write something..? Mistletoe story? anything? *puppyeyes*

Stargatelover4ever, I still can't download your vid... (I'm doomed!)

Comment

Stargatelover4ever: I'm with MissCheerfully. I too can't download the vid.....
              Spoiler:

Doesn't his face just scream that????
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

apparently all the sites hate me hope megaupload doesn't let me down xD
                http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BOWVO57G
                if it's still not working... well Idk what else to do XDD

aw Yami such a pretty banner <333

Comment

Stargatelover4ever: LOVE THE VID!!!!!! megaupload did not let you down in my case and thanks
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Hello fellow Teslenites
                    Spoiler:
                    Here's a not-so-good manip I did..
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                      Guys this is not cool... We have 13 fanfictions on fanfiction.net more than the Magnitt.. We need to stay the romance-FF leaders right?

...lol, was just to ask if anyone was gonna write something..? Mistletoe story? anything? *puppyeyes*

Stargatelover4ever, I still can't download your vid... (I'm doomed!)
                      The Teslen mojo is with me as of recently. I'll try to get out a Christmas-y one-shot before it leaves again. But no promises.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                      Stargatelover4ever: I'm with MissCheerfully. I too can't download the vid.....
                      Spoiler:

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6...comforthel.jpg
                      Doesn't his face just scream that????
                      Ahhhh! So perfect! And so so so sad at the same time

Comment

*drops in*

Hey there, fellow Teslenites! I'm a newbie here and just wanted to say hi! I'm so glad I found this forum, tons of Niko / Helen goodness for me *yay*.

And I have to say I totally love all your banners / icons / videos - they feed my addiction

SG4ever - LOOOOOOOOVE the vid

Sam1969 - lovely manip you did there.

Ah I think I'll really really like it here

Comment

WELCOME!!!!!!!!! We're always happy to have another Teslenite in our army--I mean, totally innocent fan-group. Yeah.

Also, MissCheerfully is right. We have been on the top for shippy fanfics for so long we CANNOT let the leaderboard fall to the Magnittites. We still have till the end of this month for the "Gift" Challenge--I've only seen one fic so far for that, so we need to get a move on!!
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Welcome Jadestar!
                            Goodness it is! Have fun with it

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            WELCOME!!!!!!!!! We're always happy to have another Teslenite in our army--I mean, totally innocent fan-group. Yeah.

Also, MissCheerfully is right. We have been on the top for shippy fanfics for so long we CANNOT let the leaderboard fall to the Magnittites. We still have till the end of this month for the "Gift" Challenge--I've only seen one fic so far for that, so we need to get a move on!!
                            Hehe. I'm doing my part!
                            As to topping shippy fic, I'd say it's quality that's most important. *nods*

But let's get those numbers up anyway!

BTW, Last ep?
                            Spoiler:
                            ...Needed more Helen and Niko scenes!
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
                              *drops in*

Hey there, fellow Teslenites! I'm a newbie here and just wanted to say hi! I'm so glad I found this forum, tons of Niko / Helen goodness for me *yay*.
                              Welcome on the thread!

*gives you cookies*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              BTW, Last ep?
                              Spoiler:
                              ...Needed more Helen and Niko scenes!
                              *raises hand* I totally agree on that!
                              Spoiler:
                              I mean, I love Helen and John don't get me wrong () but I said it on the episode thread and I'm going to say it here. I miss the bantering and the little spark betwen them. They barely had - what? - one... two scenes together? I know John's around, but that never stopped Nikola before.
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

I got an awesome idea for Teslen story .. so I am going to write it this weekend
                                Welcome Jade! Enjoy yourself here.
                                Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                                / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                                X