Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jadestar28 View Post
    What exactly is Rufflemas? And how can I participate?
    I second that: I was here last year and I still don't have a clue

Apologies for my excessively long absense, and the fact that I stopped writing for the year of ship, but I got bogged down in my August story - which I've picked up again - and millions of exams
    [/excuses]

It's just started snowing here again as well: and I thought that last lot was all we were going to get. My first Teslen fic was about the snow - what lovely memories
    WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
      I second that: I was here last year and I still don't have a clue

Apologies for my excessively long absense, and the fact that I stopped writing for the year of ship, but I got bogged down in my August story - which I've picked up again - and millions of exams
      [/excuses]
      Hello! I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I've been lurking.

Rufflemas as far as I remember, mostly just involved spamming the thread with awesome Teslen goodies. Fic, Icons, Picspams, Artwork, Vids... Pretty much anything possible. Just do whatever you can, even if its just writing a little drabble or something else small, and share it on Rufflemas.

I don't think we have a date for it yet though.
      Spoiler:
      Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

OMG, even if I joined Sam/Jack ship day twice, I have never done anything for Rufflemas, so count me in too ! I am totally in love with Teslen and I want to make something for them
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

hey teslenites
          as I promised here it is the teslen M rated fic me and my TeslaGirls wrote for this month's theme, "gift"
          Opposites Attract
          enjoy the gutter

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
            hey teslenites
            as I promised here it is the teslen M rated fic me and my TeslaGirls wrote for this month's theme, "gift"
            Opposites Attract
            enjoy the gutter
            Woot woot!!! That's great! <3333
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

For those who've seen the mid-season finale:
              Spoiler:
              John is definitely useless, he could have brought Niko so he'll save his beloved Helen! BUT NO! GAHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                Spoiler:
                John is definitely useless, he could have brought Niko so he'll save his beloved Helen! BUT NO! GAHHHH
                Yea IKR!!
                Then..
                Spoiler:
                John would have some backup and he wouldnt be so helpless with those dudes that captured him. PLUS you could SO TELL that Niko wanted to help and save his love
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                  Yea IKR!!
                  Then..
                  Spoiler:
                  John would have some backup and he wouldnt be so helpless with those dudes that captured him. PLUS you could SO TELL that Niko wanted to help and save his love
                  Yeah you're right! He
                  Spoiler:
                  knows that Helen is in danger, and that's why he seams so nervous and drop the Son of the b-- xD and John definitely should have brought him cause, being alone with Adam it's always.... not a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Helen_Magnus View Post
                    Can anyone PM me some good recommendations for stories that are not on ff.net? I think I have read everything there do death. I'd read through this whole thread but, thats not very likely lol. Also I'm well over 18 so any and all ratings are welcome.
                    firstly, welcome to the thread =)
                    you could try looking on Live Journal... or here: sanctuary fiction

Jenn I actually made a teslen vid using the last song "Parachute" but with Cheryl Cole's version
                    Helen/Hikola - Baby if I got you
                    I love the vid! I love that song it's one of those ones that when I heard it I played it over and over and over..... again. And it made me think of Teslen

and since I brought a bit of the gutter back to this place, I shall repost one of my old banners

*devamper*
                    that's all I'm gonna say XD
                    That banner needs an award for awesomeness It never fails to make me smirk

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    It's the Hair. The Hair makes them hot together. *nods*
                    Yeah Hair does a lot, I agree.

In fact I think my initial aversion to John was his baldness, which I know is a bit mean, but when I see flashbacks of him with hair I think he looks a lot... cuter... I can say that in this thread right? do we know why he went bald? *ponders*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Oh and BTW... Let me post this little hint:

December 17th, 2009.

I do expect to at least see cake. Maybe some artwork? We deserve it...
                    Is that the date this thread was started

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Um...I really don't have much to say right now except...Rufflemas. Do you guys still wanna do it? It'll have to be this weekend, I guess lol

Oh. And I finally got snow yayz

AND I'm shamelessly promoting the movie again with my sig. yeahz

That is all
                    I totally missed Rufflemas last year Can I contribute my December fic? I was hoping to post that Christmas day though... don't suppose Rufflemas can be on the 25th?
                    About that though... is the theme 'mistletoe' or 'gift' ? It says misteltoe on fanfic.net, but I see further up a fic with the theme of gift??

Spoiler:
                    I like to think that
                    Spoiler:
                    ... there's a good reason why Niko was left at the Sanctuary... maybe he'll step up and help them? they mentioned something about magnetism in the city I think...
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

On tonight's episode!!!

Spoiler:
                      Niko was SO much better-written in this ep. You could tell he was getting strained because of Hyde's shenanigans and that he was definitely concerned for Helen. That scene at the beginning when he was injecting Adam/Hyde's medication was so telling. You could tell Niko was furious, but he's just really good at turning that into sarcasm and controlling himself and taking the logical course of action, whereas John just blows up immediately. And then later, when he was trying to figure out what went wrong with the tracking device, he looked so drained, poor guy. And that scene when he and John went to talk to Adam/Hyde about the brain probing. I love how Niko finally snapped there and yelled at the guy--you could SO tell how worried he was. Aw <3

I just hope he figures in to helping the team somehow! He hasn't been doing too much lately and it's bothering me

On a sidenote--when Adam/Hyde told John Helen had never loved him, I almost thought he was going to say, "She really loved Nikola" LOL

^but who knows, perhaps there is some truth to the first part of his statement And the reason John got so angry was because he KNOWS IT'S TRUE.
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

On tonight's episode!!!

Spoiler:

On a sidenote--when Adam/Hyde told John Helen had never loved him, I almost thought he was going to say, "She really loved Nikola" LOL
                        Spoiler:
                        I totally thought that too! But then I just thought... Adam/Hyde likes to wind people up - and - it's clear that he likes Niko better than John, so why not pick something he knows will hit a nerve, like saying Helen had never loved John... I mean he strikes me as knowing just how to press everyone's buttons
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I totally thought that too! But then I just thought... Adam/Hyde likes to wind people up - and - it's clear that he likes Niko better than John, so why not pick something he knows will hit a nerve, like saying Helen had never loved John... I mean he strikes me as knowing just how to press everyone's buttons
                          Spoiler:
                          True. But maybe he's actually intuitive enough that he realized how close Helen & Niko were and maybe he knows that she therefore always loved Niko.

But he refrained from saying that because then John would've most definitely killed him, and he doesn't want to die yet. He wants to watch everyone suffer first.

sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            I like to think that
                            Spoiler:
                            ... there's a good reason why Niko was left at the Sanctuary... maybe he'll step up and help them? they mentioned something about magnetism in the city I think...
                            Spoiler:
                            YES! He'd better show up in the city and save all of their collective a$$es. How epic would that be? I'm starting to squee just thinking of all the Teslen snark that will come from him being Helen's hero. XD

On tonight's episode!!!

Spoiler:
                            Niko was SO much better-written in this ep. You could tell he was getting strained because of Hyde's shenanigans and that he was definitely concerned for Helen. That scene at the beginning when he was injecting Adam/Hyde's medication was so telling. You could tell Niko was furious, but he's just really good at turning that into sarcasm and controlling himself and taking the logical course of action, whereas John just blows up immediately. And then later, when he was trying to figure out what went wrong with the tracking device, he looked so drained, poor guy. And that scene when he and John went to talk to Adam/Hyde about the brain probing. I love how Niko finally snapped there and yelled at the guy--you could SO tell how worried he was. Aw <3

I just hope he figures in to helping the team somehow! He hasn't been doing too much lately and it's bothering me

^but who knows, perhaps there is some truth to the first part of his statement And the reason John got so angry was because he KNOWS IT'S TRUE.
                            Spoiler:
                            OMG, I thought the same thing about Adam's comment! And, though it might be true he likes to mess with people, Adam's not only intelligent but perceptive. And you have to admit, his elaboration on that initial comment makes sense. It's possible that Helen once loved John, but I'm fairly sure it's just pity now.

Which is A-okay with we Teslenites, eh?

Comment

Yeah you're right! He
                              Spoiler:
                              knows that Helen is in danger, and that's why he seams so nervous and drop the Son of the b-- xD and John definitely should have brought him cause, being alone with Adam it's always.... not a good idea.
                              Hehe yea And..
                              Spoiler:
                              John didn't bring Nikola cuz he's..stupid? lol jk
                              No but seriously.. I think he didn't bring Niko cuz he knew that Niko and Helen would have shared a moment together..and John would've been jealous of Niko

On tonight's episode!!!

Spoiler:

Omg
                              Spoiler:
                              Touche on the sidenote!! Haha and yea I'm sure John knows that Helen and Niko are meant to be together ♥♥♥ I also found it quite funny and awesome that Adam/Hyde never liked John. But he always liked Nikola. Hence what he said in "Breach".
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                YES! He'd better show up in the city and save all of their collective a$$es. How epic would that be? I'm starting to squee just thinking of all the Teslen snark that will come from him being Helen's hero. XD

Spoiler:
                                OMG, I thought the same thing about Adam's comment! And, though it might be true he likes to mess with people, Adam's not only intelligent but perceptive. And you have to admit, his elaboration on that initial comment makes sense. It's possible that Helen once loved John, but I'm fairly sure it's just pity now.

Which is A-okay with we Teslenites, eh?
                                Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                                Hehe yea And..
                                Spoiler:
                                John didn't bring Nikola cuz he's..stupid? lol jk
                                No but seriously.. I think he didn't bring Niko cuz he knew that Niko and Helen would have shared a moment together..and John would've been jealous of Niko

Omg
                                Spoiler:
                                Touche on the sidenote!! Haha and yea I'm sure John knows that Helen and Niko are meant to be together ♥♥♥ I also found it quite funny and awesome that Adam/Hyde never liked John. But he always liked Nikola. Hence what he said in "Breach".
                                I LOVE the way your minds work

Anyway, considering the rest of the season
                                Spoiler:
                                If AT's word about J-Yo being in 8 or more eps this season is correct, then he has at least 3 more eps to go, two of which are "Wingman" (3x15) and "Awakening" (3x16). I'm not sure what "Wingman" is about, but I know "Awakening" has the Vampire Queen Afina in it, and that according to a post on twitter in November, when they were filming it, Helen and Niko get stuck in underground tunnels AGAIN
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X