Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Criss .. Great great work.
    I love the first one OMG, they look awesome together.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Manips are a shippers friend
      Nicely done!

EDIT: Forgot to pimp myself
      Finally found some decent time to start a new fic and I decided to include the last Teslen Challenge of the year (because I'm sure I only wrote one story for that, eventhough I love the challenges )

From Where You Are

It's a shippy/friendship fic.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Criss - Awesome manips! So much talent in one person is not fair.

Nad - Please, do pimp yourself more often. That was excellent, and intriguing.
        sigpic
        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          manips=manipulated pictures
          nice bhahaha XD yeah you can use it
          Oh haha thanks for letting me know
          And thankies!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Manips are a shippers friend
          Nicely done!

EDIT: Forgot to pimp myself
          Finally found some decent time to start a new fic and I decided to include the last Teslen Challenge of the year (because I'm sure I only wrote one story for that, eventhough I love the challenges )

From Where You Are

It's a shippy/friendship fic.
          Wow that is great! Nicely done
          I love that your pimping yourself LOL
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

Awesome manips!!! And I reviewed that fic...

Anyway, I'm in a crappy mood and now I'm even more upset because I don't know what the hell happened to my last post from yesterday...so I'm going to have to re-post.

1) On the Monthly Challenge--okay, I gather people (or one person, anyway, besides me) want to do it again, so so be it. But we have to come up with new themes for each month next year.

2) Rufflemas--okay, it's on if you want it. It has to be after finals are over, though, which means it'll be after the 18th of December probably.

3) WATCH THIS BEHIND-THE-SCENES VIDEO AND SKIP TO 1:37.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Although I heard something very disheartening from Keaira on fb about some spoiler pic that made her upset, so now I'm worried
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Here's a link to the pictures for next ep. You'll understand. And just so you start happy, I'm linking it to the Niko pic: http://www.spacecast.com/Sanctuary/Gallery/308.aspx#3

And while we're talking about that... something I REALLY want to tell you 'cause it's weighing on my mind... Spoilered, but half on-topic.
              Spoiler:
              Guys, I just want to make sure you don't hold back anything because I'm on this thread. For now, I haven't felt like it's happening, but with FK&C coming, I just want to be clear. I want you to know that you don't have too - refrain from reacting on anything Helen/John related. I knew what I was coming into before I first posted here. (I'm not saying you were going to hold things back. I just want things to be clear, because I've been thinking about it since approaching FK&C's air date.)

I might ship on the dark side, but I don't mind if you say anything degrading or whatever about John - well, don't be too hard on him. I won't be screaming back at you. I'll probably just go along and laugh and take my John love to another thread. ^^

And FCOL it's just a ship - I won't take it personal.

I love you guys! You're my favourite Teslenites and I wouldn't exchange you for the world. <3
              That is all. Had to get it off my chest.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                Here's a link to the pictures for next ep. You'll understand. And just so you start happy, I'm linking it to the Niko pic: http://www.spacecast.com/Sanctuary/Gallery/308.aspx#3

And while we're talking about that... something I REALLY want to tell you 'cause it's weighing on my mind... Spoilered, but half on-topic.
                Spoiler:
                Guys, I just want to make sure you don't hold back anything because I'm on this thread. For now, I haven't felt like it's happening, but with FK&C coming, I just want to be clear. I want you to know that you don't have too - refrain from reacting on anything Helen/John related. I knew what I was coming into before I first posted here. (I'm not saying you were going to hold things back. I just want things to be clear, because I've been thinking about it since approaching FK&C's air date.)

I might ship on the dark side, but I don't mind if you say anything degrading or whatever about John - well, don't be too hard on him. I won't be screaming back at you. I'll probably just go along and laugh and take my John love to another thread. ^^

And FCOL it's just a ship - I won't take it personal.

I love you guys! You're my favourite Teslenites and I wouldn't exchange you for the world. <3
                That is all. Had to get it off my chest.
                Are you sure? Because that pic PISSED ME OFF.

If I rant I might say something bad...having to do with Bellatrix Lestrange and hell
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

See what I meant? *sigh*

YES, I'm sure. (And I'm really saying that with a smile.)

I've lurked for weeks before posting here. So please, don't stop being yourselves.
                  (I might add though that it's just a pic. Maybe the actual scene won't be that bad - or if it is, just put Trail of Blood or Animus when you finish watching. ;P

Oh but... I wasn't pissed off by it. *hugs*)
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, so can I say that basically I think I am crazy enough to suggest (in fictional fandom reality, of course) resurrecting Bellatrix Lestrange so she can come Avada Kedavra John's ass and drag him back down with her?

Or is that too harsh?

:/

Because honestly, though, they'd make a perfect couple. If only he wasn't a muggle.

^WARNING: BAD FANFIC PLOT BREWING
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      Okay, so can I say that basically I think I am crazy enough to suggest (in fictional fandom reality, of course) resurrecting Bellatrix Lestrange so she can come Avada Kedavra John's ass and drag him back down with her?

Or is that too harsh?

:/
                      Why do you say that? :O

'Kidding.

And that's totally acceptable because it conjured up a very funny mental image that made me lol'd!!

Spoiler:
                      You know, if I really didn't want to read anything against Helen/John, I would have locked myself up in another thread and never put foot in here.
                      So please, feel free to want to kill John as many times as you like! Hahaha! ;D
                      sigpic

Comment

I am Teslen to the core, but if there is someone who likes both (Magnett and Teslen) I am ok with that. So you needn't to be worry, LadyG, I am not going to be against you.
                        But the picture where
                        Spoiler:
                        Helen is in John's arms

made me ... sad. I want to see a
                        Spoiler:
                        bed scene

with Niko !!
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

THAT'S DEFINITELY NOT MY DAY!!!! *crying* I need a hug.... I WANT TESLA..
                          Spoiler:
                          IN THAT BED!

COME ON MAGNUS? ARE YOU BLIND???? That's not the good one!

oh wait a sec..
                          Spoiler:
                          What if John kinda pushed her? He seams to be happily sleeping, she's not closing an eye...
                          LET ME HOPE OK?!

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                            oh wait a sec..
                            Spoiler:
                            What if John kinda pushed her? He seams to be happily sleeping, she's not closing an eye...
                            LET ME HOPE OK?!
                            Zoe, if it's the scene I think it is... (continued in spoilers)
                            Spoiler:
                            ... John's uncounscious.

Btw, don't know if I told you, but I love your sig. <3 If I did, well, I'm saying it again! It's beautiful!
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs everyone*

I'm not too worried. After some of the spoilers and bits and pieces, I'd say meh.
                              It's not a pretty sight, but hey...

Thanks for the comments on the FF!
                              *hugs again*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Nad: I love your fic, I'll reread it and review it when I have more time.....

Sammie and MissCheerfully I agree with you both! But I'm also with Nad.
                                I'm not too worried but at the same time saddened......So....

I hope this makes some of you happier (They definitely do for me ):

Spoiler:
                                [IMG][/IMG]

sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X