X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    Sam I LOVE THE ICONS!!!
    I like the first one the most
    and stop apologizing, I think they're AWESOME!!!

about the multishipping topic
    I will never be able to ship Helen with somebody else besides Nikola!!!
    Spoiler:
    I wasn't really a shipper until I got into this fandom. I used to ship Sam/Jack (and I still think they belong together and the writters should make that happen!!!!) but I was pretty satisfied with living in my little corner of the world, making Sam/Jack vids After that I discovered Nikola and became a Trooper. And when I finally joined the teslenites thread I KNEW Helen belongs with Nikola!!! I don't consider myself a shipper not even now because when I watch a movie/series, I'm not really interested in the possible ships, but my mind is so obsessed on this ship that I sometimes wonder if there's something wrong with me xD I love TESLEN! And as much as I'd want to see other ships invloving Helen or Nikola (which I don't), I just wouldn't be able cuz my brain is stuck on them It's beyond my control. TESLEN is the only reality my mind want to accept .
    If this sounds shallow or selfish, I don't really care. I'm not afraid to say what I think. And that's exactly what I think!

*phew* that's it. subject closed for me
    Well....about that...
    Spoiler:
    heres my thing. Its Teslen all the way. She doesnt belong with Watson or Declan. She cant be with Henry for the simple fact she. raised.him. thats nasty, he's like a son toher.

Now the whole Druitt Helen thing, out the question. he's a pyscho and im not going get into the debate of "oh he was redeemed in haunted though!!' no. he was not.

now Helen on Will. i recognize and appreciate that there's some possible tension. that being said i think its mostly on his end. i cant really see them together or being meant to be bc well, its weird. the first they met he was like 8 and she was 130ish! gross.

Short story shorter...

TESLEN IS THE ONLY RIGHT SHIP FOR HELEN!!! TESLEN FTW!!!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Well....about that...
      Spoiler:
      heres my thing. Its Teslen all the way. She doesnt belong with Watson or Declan. She cant be with Henry for the simple fact she. raised.him. thats nasty, he's like a son toher.

Now the whole Druitt Helen thing, out the question. he's a pyscho and im not going get into the debate of "oh he was redeemed in haunted though!!' no. he was not.

now Helen on Will. i recognize and appreciate that there's some possible tension. that being said i think its mostly on his end. i cant really see them together or being meant to be bc well, its weird. the first they met he was like 8 and she was 130ish! gross.

Short story shorter...

TESLEN IS THE ONLY RIGHT SHIP FOR HELEN!!! TESLEN FTW!!!
      clearly!
      I'm glad we agreed on that

Comment

clearly!
        I'm glad we agreed on that
        duh we agree

or why else would anyone be here? XD
        sigpic

Comment

duh we agree

or why else would anyone be here? XD
          good point

Comment

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

So I hear it's national kissing day today and naturally the first thought that springs to mind is what a brilliant excuse for Helen and Niko to kiss

like they really need an excuse

sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

IS IT REALLY?!

hahaha YESS THANKS FOR SHARING THAT
              sigpic

Comment

IS IT REALLY?!

hahaha YESS THANKS FOR SHARING THAT
                According to Interflora yup
                http://www.interflora.co.uk/category...l-kissing-day/
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  hahaha works for me
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

So I hear it's national kissing day today and naturally the first thought that springs to mind is what a brilliant excuse for Helen and Niko to kiss

http://209.85.12.232/7492/1/emo/lovestruck.gif

like they really need an excuse

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...tuaryship2.jpg

I had no idea!
                    but I'm okay with that as long as it involves Helen and Nikola making out
                    thanks for letting us know

Comment

I had no idea!
                      but I'm okay with that as long as it involves Helen and Nikola making out
                      thanks for letting us know
                      making out ftw xD
                      sigpic

Comment

DOUBLE POST APOLOGIES!!

ok so i just asked for TappingTuesday on twitter when Helens birthday is! if I get an answer and we havent missed it, im thinking for that month we should "helen's birthday" its only fair since we did Nikola's
                        sigpic

Comment

DOUBLE POST APOLOGIES!!

ok so i just asked for TappingTuesday on twitter when Helens birthday is! if I get an answer and we havent missed it, im thinking for that month we should "helen's birthday" its only fair since we did Nikola's
                          this would be so interestinggggggg *mischievous grin*

Comment

this would be so interestinggggggg *mischievous grin*
                            ohhh i already have an idea!!!!! xD
                            sigpic

Comment

ohhh i already have an idea!!!!! xD
                              really?
                              then I don't care if Amanda doesn't reply to you. you have to write it down eventually

Comment

really?
                                then I don't care if Amanda doesn't reply to you. you have to write it down eventually
                                hahaha i totally plan it xD
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X