Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      yaaaayyyy
      *dances around*
      :d:d:d
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Hey people, hey Teslen Maniacs. How are you ? I am BACK !! Finally.
        I missed you, I missed this group of people, I missed our Teslen conversation. How have you been ? Did I miss something important ? I know that there is important everything.
        I can see that you have selebrated the kissing day .. aw, I am so sorry, I missed it. But you did it great. Niko / Helen kiss, great choice.
        Now I will have time to finish my fanfictions about this couple. I hope you are still looking forward to read it even if there were 4 days when I was missing .
        Your Sammie.
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
          I missed you, I missed this group of people, I missed our Teslen conversation. How have you been ? Did I miss something important ? I know that there is important everything.
          I can see that you have selebrated the kissing day .. aw, I am so sorry, I missed it. But you did it great. Niko / Helen kiss, great choice.
          Now I will have time to finish my fanfictions about this couple. I hope you are still looking forward to read it even if there were 4 days when I was missing .
          Your Sammie.
          good to see you around again

just fyi i posted my new teslen story....maybe you wanna read it and get some inspiration for your own story
          sigpic

Comment

Your Sammie.
            Sammie!!!! *hugs*
            missed ya!!!
            and you missed Keaira's fic *warning gutter gutter gutter *
            of course I'm still looking forward to read your fics
            welcome back to the madness!

Comment

My friends. I am so glad to be back
              I know that you, Keaira, posted your FF, I subscribe you
              There is gutter ? A lot of gutter ? Hm .. I am gonna read it. I am afraid that I don't need an inspiration for my story, in my head there are many ideas about my stories

Comment

There is gutter ? A lot of gutter ? Hm .. I am gonna read it. I am afraid that I don't need an inspiration for my story, in my head there are many ideas about my stories
                omg my story is all gutter. is rated M on ff.net so basically its rated R hahaha its just all smut and i lovedd writing it....theres more in the future if i learn when Helen's birthday is xD
                sigpic

Comment

GET READY TO DIVE IN THE GUTTER!!!
                  oh and can't wait for you to actually write down your awesome ff ideas!

Comment

Oh my God, Keaira, you just let your ideas came out from your head and you wrote this "gutterfull" fiction ? Hm .. I will let you know about my opinion
                    Criss, I can feel the gutter atmosphere in here. And thanks. I will do my best

Comment

Oh my God, Keaira, you just let your ideas came out from your head and you wrote this "gutterfull" fiction ? Hm .. I will let you know about my opinion
                      Criss, I can feel the gutter atmosphere in here. And thanks. I will do my best
                      yeah from my head....lets go with thats where i get my ideas for my gutter from and stick with it its actually a gutterfall
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        yeah from my head....lets go with thats where i get my ideas for my gutter from and stick with it its actually a gutterfall
                        aham

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          aham
                          What?!?!

i mean its quasi accurate.....
                          sigpic

Comment

Heyy everyone! I'm hoping that when I get back to my grandma's I will be able to start on a new Teslen vid

& OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            im soo sad right now! my family is being superr mean! & we are supposed to be going back to my grandma's today
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Welcome back!

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                              Heyy everyone! I'm hoping that when I get back to my grandma's I will be able to start on a new Teslen vid

& OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              im soo sad right now! my family is being superr mean! & we are supposed to be going back to my grandma's today
                              *hugs for the OT*

Hope to see that vid soon
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post

& OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                *huggs about the OT* looking forward to your vid
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X