Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    sorry. ik i said id do that Teslen story for you're birthday but im too upset to write it now. mines going to suck compared to helenmangus23's and if i was to post it not long after her people would think i took the idea from her which is not what i did at all
    forget my b-day! I'm not upset about that. I'm upset that you don't appreciate your work!

Comment

Certain truths have just been brought to my attention.

that being said, as a Teslen shipper, founder of this thread, and your Grand Duchess of the Gutter i am promising you that today, before midnight my time, you will have my story for July.

TESLEN FOREVER

sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Certain truths have just been brought to my attention.

that being said, as a Teslen shipper, founder of this thread, and your Grand Duchess of the Gutter i am promising you that today, before midnight my time, you will have my story for July.

TESLEN FOREVER

YESSSSS!
        *dances around with excitement*
        Teslen until my last breath with every living cell!

Comment

Haha heyy everyone! How's this chat going about all this EPIC couple?? heeee
          OHH & I'm gonna make some Teslen icons soon I hope they will look ok haha
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

I'm sooo jealous of all your artworking mojo's! I don't seem to get anything even remotely good out of my fingers.
            You're all awesome

And no worrying about fic ideas! I for one don't care who came up with what or who did it better.
            We need all the FF we can get about Helen and Niko making out.

*hugs*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
              hey we were just to the part when saying once again how much teslen obsessed we are
              icons sounds good I'm sure they'll look great

Comment

YAYY!!! im excited to see you getting back into the swing of things!!
                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                I'm sooo jealous of all your artworking mojo's! I don't seem to get anything even remotely good out of my fingers.
                You're all awesome

And no worrying about fic ideas! I for one don't care who came up with what or who did it better.

*hugs*
                ohhh trust me, mine goes WAY beyond the whole make out thing....

btw its got a title now
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  hey we were just to the part when saying once again how much teslen obsessed we are
                  icons sounds good I'm sure they'll look great
                  Tehe XD Sounds reallyy awesome! Well...of course it'll be an awesome chat when ur talkin about Teslen *slaps forehead* haha
                  Oh and haha yea i suppose.

Haha me too! I'm so happy
                  sigpic
                  My tumblr

Comment

ohhh trust me, mine goes WAY beyond the whole make out thing....

btw its got a title now
                    All I will say to that is: Ayeeee!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

You're all awesome

*hugs*
                      Hey Nad *hugs back*
                      I'm sure your mojo will be back soon. especially if you hang around here

Comment

Hey Nad *hugs back*

And I don't think I can actually post what happens when I hang around here, it being a PG forum and all...

sigpic

Comment

Haha me too! I'm so happy

All I will say to that is: Ayeeee!
                          LOL ohhh just wait
                          Hey Nad *hugs back*
                          LOL thats what happened to mine

And I don't think I can actually post what happens when I hang around here, it being a PG forum and all...
                          hahaha XD i think we gotta find ourselves an R rated forum XD
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah we sometimes have this effect on people
                            just make yourself comfortable and enjoy the ride! (uhm...no guttery interpretation meant )

Comment

Nooooooo!
                              *holds on to her fluffy cloud*
                              *fails and falls*

sigpic

Comment

Nooooooo!
                                *holds on to her fluffy cloud*
                                *fails and falls*
                                haha no point to resist

Comment

Working...
                                X