No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's actually storming here right now...
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      nice said _SocraticMethod

I come bringing another teslenite gift seriously now, I'll spoil you with all these banners
      but my teslenite muse has been most active these days and I still haven't figured out the reason and it's hard to fight the muse so all I can do is obey. so if I haven't bored you yet, maybe this will do it

You're going to kill me one day with your Teslen gifts .... It's awesome ... I really like it !
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

thanks for trying to cheer me up everyone.. I occasionally get this way..I am a perfectionist in every sense of the word..and I always say to myself..you could have done that better..I think I have to be good at everything I do..and if I am not...that is failure. I am better at seeing the good in other people's work than my own..I just go bash happy with stuff that I have done..LOL
        Stargatelover4ever,I am also a fan of the wonderful sigs!! Stellar work. Job well done. I am guessing you are an Art Major..or Graphic Design? Probably wrong..just wanted to ask..
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

@ Martina Magnus:
          don't forget to remove the IMG tags when you are quoting posts with images, otherwise mods will find and PUNISH you

@Aurora:
          Or maybe sg4ever is a very dedicated person with a good feeling for style and proportion?

Keep guessing, folks.
          (Nah, I'm just kidding)
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
            thanks for trying to cheer me up everyone.. I occasionally get this way..I am a perfectionist in every sense of the word..and I always say to myself..you could have done that better..I think I have to be good at everything I do..and if I am not...that is failure. I am better at seeing the good in other people's work than my own..I just go bash happy with stuff that I have done..LOL
            you have no idea how much this sounds like me
            I understand you completely
            but as I've told you before, you need to start having more confidence in your own work (as if I ever follow this advice)

Stargatelover4ever,I am also a fan of the wonderful sigs!! Stellar work. Job well done. I am guessing you are an Art Major..or Graphic Design? Probably wrong..just wanted to ask..
            thanks for the kind words but the truth is I'm netiher an art major or graphic design. A few months ago (and Keaira and Mimzy can confirm you that if they still remember) I decided I want to learn how to use Photoshop. and you've seen the result of my knowledge so far. there are still so many things left to learn but I dare to say that for now, I'm quite pleased with what I've learned

about Helen's past lovers...don't know if Tesla would be one of them He has obviously loved her ever since in London but we can't be sure they have been at one point lovers
            but of course I would love to see Nikola being her lover in present days

Comment

about Helen's past lovers...don't know if Tesla would be one of them He has obviously loved her ever since in London but we can't be sure they have been at one point lovers
              I am pretty sure that they were not lovers; their chemistry would be totally different then.

I am a dweller of the Cavern of Angst anyway so they are not lovers for me in present days either
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

HI GUYS!

So, just makin' sure. The April theme for the Teslen Year is still "Rain," yes?
                I figure, if I can't be on here regularly anymore, the least I can do is contribute in other ways.

Love and miss you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  So it's actually storming here right now...
                  OMG IT THUNDERSTORMED BIG TIME LAST NIGTH AND I THOUGHT OF YOU AND TESLEN GOODNESS

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  Welll im not a perfectionist soo i cant empathize but i have to say i think your work is perfect just the way it is

thanks for the kind words but the truth is I'm netiher an art major or graphic design. A few months ago (and Keaira and Mimzy can confirm you that if they still remember) I decided I want to learn how to use Photoshop. and you've seen the result of my knowledge so far. there are still so many things left to learn but I dare to say that for now, I'm quite pleased with what I've learned

ohhh i rememeber allright! so glad you decided to try it out
                  OH he better be a past lover cuz he is SO a present and future loverrr (BIG TIME XD)
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight
                    HI GUYS!

I figure, if I can't be on here regularly anymore, the least I can do is contribute in other ways.

Love and miss you all!
                    *TACKLE HUGS AND SQUISHES!!! ROSE OMG I MISSS YOUUU!!!!!! you need to stayyy i miss youuu
                    oh and yes it is
                    sigpic
                    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight
                      HI GUYS!

Love and miss you all!
                      Rooooooose *hugs*
                      girl you have to come around here more often
                      missed you too

and yes, the April fic theme is "Rain". I can't wait to read your work

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        *TACKLE HUGS AND SQUISHES!!! ROSE OMG I MISSS YOUUU!!!!!! you need to stayyy i miss youuu
                        oh and yes it is
                        Rooooooose *hugs*
                        girl you have to come around here more often
                        missed you too

and yes, the April fic theme is "Rain". I can't wait to read your work

I feel loved. My fic is still in progress, but it's short, so I should be done before the month is over.
                        P.S. OT
                        Spoiler:
                        sg4ever I adore your Sherlock Holmes sig!

Comment

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I MISSED YOU! *hug*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post

I feel loved. My fic is still in progress, but it's short, so I should be done before the month is over.
                            P.S. OT
                            Spoiler:
                            sg4ever I adore your Sherlock Holmes sig!
                            just don't forget to post the link

P.S.
                            Spoiler:
                            Thank you
                            I got pretty excited by the movie

Comment

here's an idea I just had
                              you all remember how in "Revelations" Nikola says to Helen "You still like me" and she replies "Nonsense".
                              it seems to me that this thing implies not only that Helen likes Nikola now but that she also liked him in the past and he was well aware of this.
                              And Helen doesn't deny any of these things: that she liked him and that she still does.
                              so after all, I don't think we can include Nikola in Helen's past lovers (because I don't think they ever got together) but at least we can call the past relationship between them a plationic relationship

Comment

here's an idea I just had
                                you all remember how in "Revelations" Nikola says to Helen "You still like me" and she replies "Nonsense".
                                it seems to me that this thing implies not only that Helen likes Nikola now but that she also liked him in the past and he was well aware of this.
                                And Helen doesn't deny any of these things: that she liked him and that she still does.
                                so after all, I don't think we can include Nikola in Helen's past lovers (because I don't think they ever got together) but at least we can call the past relationship between them a plationic relationship
                                ^I was thinking the same exact thing when I watched that

And yeah, unfortunately they weren't past lovers but I'm thinking there was a a LOT of tension (if you know what I mean) back then b/t the two of them (maybe that's part of the reason why John hates Niko so much--maybe he could tell Helen actually liked Niko or was subconsciously flirty with him and that made John angry and overpossessive).

For some reason I have a feeling that Helen was the only one who didn't seem to notice (or chose not to pay attention to) the fact that she did *like* Nikola. John could've noticed, which made him angry and jealous, Niko could've noticed and that gave him false hope, Watson definitely would've noticed and he would've been like "I don't get why she chose John, she obviously likes Nikola better," and Nigel...well, I think Nigel would've just been indifferent LOL
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X