How would you bring Ashley back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
    yeah i think amnesia would have to be one of the weaker ways to bring her back
    if they were to bring Ash back I want Big, I want OMFGS!!, I want WOW in my face... that's what i want if they were to bring back Ashley Magnus... I don't ask for much..lol!!
    sigpic

Comment

Her off somewhere, withs monks, completely fine... and does just doesn't contact her mother simple b/c she wants to work on getting her power under control... I understand her not wanting to hurt her mother but that doesn't mean you can't sent her a note saying "hey I'm alive."
      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
        Her off somewhere, withs monks, completely fine... and does just doesn't contact her mother simple b/c she wants to work on getting her power under control... I understand her not wanting to hurt her mother but that doesn't mean you can't sent her a note saying "hey I'm alive."
        Or... Don't worry, I'm breathing, in one piece, but I am out control and I need to be away for a while
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          Or... Don't worry, I'm breathing, in one piece, but I am out control and I need to be away for a while
          yet, nothing too big, just something on a post it note would do...

Also when(I'm saying when here people) I want it to be a chilhanger... Only seeing Ashley for like the last ten seconds or so... I always thinks that adds to the shock affect...

Comment

I think that would just hurt Helen more knowing that she is out there somewhere and is still in trouble
            sigpic

Comment

Also when(I'm saying when here people) I want it to be a chilhanger... Only seeing Ashley for like the last ten seconds or so... I always thinks that adds to the shock affect...
              oooh yes right at the end of this season so we are left waiting and going nuts here lol
              sigpic

Comment

I think that would just hurt Helen more knowing that she is out there somewhere and is still in trouble
                I don't know... Thinking you only child is dead and then one day she show up completely fine, and that she was fine all along but didn't contact you. I'd be pretty pi$$ed.

Comment

That would do.... be somewhere close, and yet not too close.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know... Thinking you only child is dead and then one day she show up completely fine, and that she was fine all along but didn't contact you. I'd be pretty pi$$ed.
                    True Helen would unleash her rage
                    sigpic

Comment

That would do.... be somewhere close, and yet not too close.
                      also, if they more coming out of know where, I don't want she to just show up on Santuary door... I want Helen to find her suddenly... Like held up in a warehouse... also this kinda adds really well with the Cabal cloning idea.

Comment

also, if they more coming out of know where, I don't want she to just show up on Santuary door... I want Helen to find her suddenly... Like held up in a warehouse... also this kinda adds really well with the Cabal cloning idea.
                        Yeah, John and the rest some how find the last hole of the Cabal and low and behold there is Ashley, fine, alive, but sedated.
                        sigpic

Comment

Or Helen could find something of Ashley's maybe a necklace or bracelet just something significant she was wearing in some really random place
                          sigpic

Comment

Or Helen could find something of Ashley's maybe a necklace or bracelet just something significant she was wearing in some really random place
                            Like one of Cabal hiding places or... Helen could be sent( throw the mail or something) something of Ashley's.

Comment

Like one of Cabal hiding places or... Helen could be sent( throw the mail or something) something of Ashley's.
                              Yeah they could find something at one of the Cabal's places and then start hunting them down to find her

Helen going on a rampage!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah they could find something at one of the Cabal's places and then start hunting them down to find her

Helen going on a rampage!
                                with John at her side.

Totally plausible ideas.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X