No announcement yet.

How would you bring Ashley back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some theories about cloning is that if you can exactly replicate the specific neural impulses then it is possible to create a clone with full memory of the original... but this is sci fi so in that world they would have the way to replicate a person's memories.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
      some theories about cloning is that if you can exactly replicate the specific neural impulses then it is possible to create a clone with full memory of the original... but this is sci fi so in that world they would have the way to replicate a person's memories.
      yup in sci fi anything is possible
      sigpic

Comment

Silly me, I'm thinking real work.... forgot scifi.
        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
          Silly me, I'm thinking real work.... forgot scifi.
          Well we are probs not too far off doing all that lol
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
            Well we are probs not too far off doing all that lol
            Yeah, sadly enough, but true
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, sadly enough, but true
              Im up for scientific advancements but real life cloning is not my thing
              sigpic

Comment

Im up for scientific advancements but real life cloning is not my thing
                sry the universe in it's infinite irony can only handle one of me.... i would hate to think if there were two....Gods!!

Still I think maybe that would be the likely way for the Cabal to hold onto Ashley and yet still do some damage.
                sigpic

Comment

I'd make it like this: let's say when she got modified by Cabal she also got the ability to time-travel even though she was not aware of this; while she tried to kill herself and the other super-abnormal she actually time-traveled 1 year into the future, but the act itself left her very weak so she couldn't do it again (she couldn't time travel back to reassure Helen she was okay). So in season 3 Helen sees Ashley appear out of nowhere with this tory and has to 'heal' her.

Comment

sry the universe in it's infinite irony can only handle one of me.... i would hate to think if there were two....Gods!!

Still I think maybe that would be the likely way for the Cabal to hold onto Ashley and yet still do some damage.
                    Yeah if they had the 'real' Ashley they would still hold an advantage over everyone at the sanctuary
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah if they had the 'real' Ashley they would still hold an advantage over everyone at the sanctuary
                      Yup...

Though i do like siles idea. in the Webisodes John was a time traveler...no mere teleporter.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                        I'd make it like this: let's say when she got modified by Cabal she also got the ability to time-travel even though she was not aware of this; while she tried to kill herself and the other super-abnormal she actually time-traveled 1 year into the future, but the act itself left her very weak so she couldn't do it again (she couldn't time travel back to reassure Helen she was okay). So in season 3 Helen sees Ashley appear out of nowhere with this tory and has to 'heal' her.
                        That makes sense the EM shield could have some part in that
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                          I love time travel stories... so, I voting( even if were not voting) for this one.

My personal opinion on cloning I'm not going to say however I wouln't want their to be a cloning of me, One of me is all I can take... two of me, I would hate. :LOL.
                          sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
                            I love time travel stories... so, I voting( even if were not voting) for this one.

My personal opinion on cloning I'm not going to say however I wouln't want their to be a cloning of me, One of me is all I can take... two of me, I would hate. :LOL.
                            If i had to vote it would the cloning idea to me it makes more sense in the context of what the Cabal would have done, which would be to have a backup althought i wouldnt mind the time travelling idea
                            sigpic

Comment

Who know's they could have done the cloning, writers thinking they are beng clever, and wanting to shock us... lol!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Who know's they could have done the cloning, writers thinking they are beng clever, and wanting to shock us... lol!!
                                lol well we're onto them they can't fool us lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X