How would you bring Ashley back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
    Ashley is afraid of hurting and has stay away untill her has her new power under control.... Some Father/ daughter bonding would be nice, I know someone said this before.
    Well he would be able to help her with the whole teleporting thing lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
      and controlling the dark nature that was passed from him to her. allowing the time he would need to truly be her father and understand her as his daughter.
      sigpic

Comment

Ya, that has to be really hard to get down.
        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          and controlling the dark nature that was passed from him to her. allowing the time he would need to truly be her father and understand her as his daughter.
          Ah yes theres nothing like a good father/daughter bonding session involving a bit of teleporting here and there and a bit of controlling their inner dark nature lol seriously that would be good for them
          sigpic

Comment

Ah yes theres nothing like a good father/daughter bonding session involving a bit of teleporting here and there and a bit of controlling their inner dark nature lol seriously that would be good for them

yeah totally.
            sigpic

Comment

yup, just like a day at the park...lol...

Comment

yup, just like a day at the park...lol...
                Indeed but better...more like a day at the park with icecreams
                sigpic

Comment

Indeed but better...more like a day at the park with icecreams

Or.... there is this one idea that i had in mean head. What if the Cabal somehow were able to make a clone and that clone was the one that died and they have Ashley hidden away somewhere.

Cause the cabal had their hands in so many pies, why not cloning being one of them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Or.... there is this one idea that i had in mean head. What if the Cabal somehow were able to make a clone and that clone was the one that died and they have Ashley hidden away somewhere.

Cause the cabal had their hands in so many pies, why not cloning being one of them.
                    You know what I actually thought of this also!!! Great minds think a like.

Comment

Well it makes sense that they would do that i mean they would have to cover all their bases and have a plan B.

If something happened while they were messing around with Ash's DNA they would need something to fall back on.

I don't think the Cabal would put all their eggs in the one basket
                      sigpic

Comment

The minute i saw EON i was like CLONE... but as for the Cabal keeping her that wasn't mine. Someone left that in a review for me. But I thought Clone too. lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Well it makes sense that they would do that i mean they would have to cover all their bases and have a plan B.

If something happened while they were messing around with Ash's DNA they would need something to fall back on.

I don't think the Cabal would put all their eggs in the one basket
                          that would be stupid... lol!! and the Cabal claimed that they were smarter than the Five... Well three.., lol!!
                          sigpic

Comment

that would be stupid... lol!! and the Cabal claimed that they were smarter than the Five... Well three.., lol!!
                            Exactly the Cabal are careful and make calculated decisions
                            sigpic

Comment

Exactly the Cabal are careful and make calculated decisions
                              Course that didn't stop dana from being stalked by Jack the Ripper.....

BUT yes the Cabal would most certainly have a plan B amd maybe that was a clone who died and our real Ash is just in heavy sedation!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Course that didn't stop dana from being stalked by Jack the Ripper.....

BUT yes the Cabal would most certainly have a plan B amd maybe that was a clone who died and our real Ash is just in heavy sedation!!
                                Ya, but if she was a clone, when she would have killed herself, or said mom...now that I think about of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X