How would you bring Ashley back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    don't know. if she just turns up... i want what we saw, what she went through, to mean something, you know?

maybe:

*she's been hiding out, trying to get her head together.

*she's lost her memory.

*she's been stuck in a limbo. whatever happens to her body when she transports around, she's been stuck in that out of phase place. the shield didn't kill her, but it also wouldn't let her reintegrate her body back.

^ i kind of like that one.

*or she 'is' dead, but an abnormal knows how to bring her back. maybe ashley wouldn't *want* to come back?...
    Good ideas i like that last one as well
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      bobby in the shower

Dallas

a prime time soap. they killed of Bobby Ewing, the second male lead - so to speak

and went a whole season with bobby dead.

then, the season finale/premiere, Pam, his wife, woke up and heard the shower running, got out of bed and there was Bobby. Seems the whole season had been nothing but a dream of Pam's.

hence the 'bobby's in the shower' as a term for a reset switch/miracle resurrection

Omg I totally forgot about that! I was like 7 when my parents watch that show! lol "Bobby in the shower." I have the giggles now thanks!

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
      Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

bobby in the shower

Dallas

a prime time soap. they killed of Bobby Ewing, the second male lead - so to speak

and went a whole season with bobby dead.

then, the season finale/premiere, Pam, his wife, woke up and heard the shower running, got out of bed and there was Bobby. Seems the whole season had been nothing but a dream of Pam's.

hence the 'bobby's in the shower' as a term for a reset switch/miracle resurrection

Oh, I see, got ya. Sorry, Dallas was a few year before my time... I was one when that show ended.
        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

LOL
          yes, i am showing my age
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh...naw you're not showing your age at all.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL
              yes, i am showing my age
              Blame tv progamming, I love old show, IE MASH, Cagney and Lacey,The Incredible Hulk ect... I've just never seen Dallas on tV before.

Comment

I don't thin they show it on Retro TV....

BTW anyone else want throw and idea into the mixing pot on how to bring Ash back?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  I don't thin they show it on Retro TV....

BTW anyone else want throw and idea into the mixing pot on how to bring Ash back?
                  Me and my friend were talking about and she thought summoning her from the death would be a good idea...

Comment

Gee, I am having flashbacks to the movie MUMMY with brendan fraiser... lol!!

but to summon from the dead, you would need a body, and they have no body.... lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Gee, I am having flashbacks to the movie MUMMY with brendan fraiser... lol!!

but to summon from the dead, you would need a body, and they have no body.... lol!!
                      Not with a spell...

Comment

Gotcha... ok!! Now I get it... lol!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by areslover452 View Post
                          gotcha... Ok!! Now i get it... Lol!!
                          lol!

Comment

For what you were talking about i was thinking that for the Seku to be summoned there had to be a Ka.... Seku= soul Ka= physical remains..... but if you were talking about summoning her from another plane of existence... Limbo i believe someone mentioned. then yea that would be kewl
                            sigpic

Comment

For what you were talking about i was thinking that for the Seku to be summoned there had to be a Ka.... Seku= soul Ka= physical remains..... but if you were talking about summoning her from another plane of existence... Limbo i believe someone mentioned. then yea that would be kewl
                              summoning her from Limbo would be pretty cool.

Comment

that would be kewl!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X