How would you bring Ashley back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NurseFG View Post
    If i had to vote it would the cloning idea to me it makes more sense in the context of what the Cabal would have done, which would be to have a backup althought i wouldnt mind the time travelling idea
    The does cloning idea does make the best sence and would not be shocked ( I'm not easily shocked) if something similar to this idea happens on the show... I just think time travel is awesome!
    sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

Originally posted by badwolfSG View Post
      The does cloning idea does make the best sence and would not be shocked ( I'm not easily shocked) if something similar to this idea happens on the show... I just think time travel is awesome!
      Yeah time travel is awesome
      sigpic

Comment

lol well we're onto them they can't fool us lol

We are too smart!! lol!! But seriously I think everyone across the globe who watched this though CLONE!! how could you not though?
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah time travel is awesome
          In the Webisodes John was a time traveler. Least that is what I heard when I watched them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            We are too smart!! lol!! But seriously I think everyone across the globe who watched this though CLONE!! how could you not though?
            Yeah it was the first thing that crossed my mind and im holding onto that thought
            sigpic

Comment

In the Webisodes John was a time traveler. Least that is what I heard when I watched them.
              Well i haven't watched them i have only seen the first 5 minutes of the first one lol 5 minutes was enough to get me interested and get season 1
              sigpic

Comment

Well i haven't watched them i have only seen the first 5 minutes of the first one lol 5 minutes was enough to get me interested and get season 1
                After i finished the First season I watched them out of pure curiosity and in it john was a time traveler.. but I like him being a teleporter.... but there is nothing to say that Ash's powers couldn't have evolved. I mean they were injecting her with so much Vamp blood that something like her becoming a time traveler could have happened....
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah it was the first thing that crossed my mind and im holding onto that thought
                  course it was the logical choice too
                  sigpic

Comment

After i finished the First season I watched them out of pure curiosity and in it john was a time traveler.. but I like him being a teleporter.... but there is nothing to say that Ash's powers couldn't have evolved. I mean they were injecting her with so much Vamp blood that something like her becoming a time traveler could have happened....
                    I will probs watch them at some point

We might not even know the full extent of Ash's powers, she got teleporting from John and all the vamp blood could have added to that and made it even more powerful
                    sigpic

Comment

course it was the logical choice too
                      yes the more i thought about it the more certain i became
                      sigpic

Comment

I will probs watch them at some point

We might not even know the full extent of Ash's powers, she got teleporting from John and all the vamp blood could have added to that and made it even more powerful
                        so time traveling is possible, pure Vamp blood is what they were pumping into and you better believe it baby that stuff is a power punch.
                        sigpic

Comment

yes the more i thought about it the more certain i became
                          Same here... lol!
                          sigpic

Comment

I never watch the Webisodes( want to see them), I don't even know about Sanctuary untill it came on scifi last october.
                            sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

yeah I only found out about it this summer and that was because one of my friends told me about it and i watched it on StC... but i waited for the DVD and instantly was hooked.
                              sigpic

Comment

yeah I only found out about it this summer and that was because one of my friends told me about it and i watched it on StC... but i waited for the DVD and instantly was hooked.
                                I told my friend about it and he's now hooked every english class is sanctuary discussion time now lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X