No announcement yet.

Sanctuary - DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like we finally have a release date for Australia, EzyDVD has the Season 1 box set marked as Available Wednesday, 09 September 2009 for $49.97

Check out the link for details.
    -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
      It looks like we finally have a release date for Australia, EzyDVD has the Season 1 box set marked as Available Wednesday, 09 September 2009 for $49.97

Region 2 its still October...not fare! And still no blue ray news.

Comment

If you are in the US, you might want to order Sanctuary soon. Take a look at this!
        $24.99!!!

suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

SWEEEEEEETTT!!!!!! Time for PreOrder!

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
            ill have to get it though amazon or ebay cause i doubt its going to be released in australia any time soon... id be quiet happy to be proved wrong though

like i said, quiet happy to be proved wrong

and our release date is 7 days before my bday, *coughs* bday presnt *coughs* gotta get my bro onto that
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

@caroleapple hanging out in the edit suite with the brilliant Matt editing #Sanctuary DVD S1 bonus features
              about 3 hours ago from mobile web

Big thx to Matt @ AnthemVFX 4 pulling a late one w/ me 4 #Sanctuary DVDs. Feelin' love 4 VFX feature. Also @RobinDunne behind the sc funny!
              about 8 hours ago from mobile web
              Last edited by kes; 16 July 2009, 08:33 AM.

Comment

From twitter
                caroleapple @kesland I'm told that there are no plans for a blu-ray version at the moment...but perhaps in the future. Sorry I can't be more specific!
                about 7 hours ago from web in reply to kesland

Comment

Is anyone in the UK pre-ordering the boxset?? for a 13 episode season, at £24.99 its quite pricey.

Comment

I found these details on the Tower Video site http://www.tower.com/sanctuary-compl...wapi/113601898

Distributor Note

The enigmatic Dr. Helen Magnus (Amanda Tapping) and her Sanctuary team are on a quest to study and protect the strange and terrifying creatures that secretly populate our world. Along with their newest recruit, forensic psychiatrist Will Zimmerman (Robin Dunne), the group must face their darkest fears and their worst nightmares in order to provide a safe haven for the monsters that lurk in the shadows. As seen on SciFi Channel. From the writers and producers of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.
                    Release Note

DVD Features:

4-Disc Set
                    Region 1
                    NTSC
                    Box Set
                    Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.78
                    Audio:
                    Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
                    Subtitles - SDH - English
                    Additional Release Material:
                    Behind the Scenes
                    Shorts:
                    1. 2-part SANCTUARY Webisode Mini-series
                    Audio Commentary:
                    1. Producer/Star Amanda Tapping and Creator Damian Kindler
                    Trailers:
                    1. Sneak Peek at Season 2
                    Text/Photo Galleries:
                    Photo Galleries

The details have not appeared anywhere else yet so I can't verify the accuracy.

Also the boxset has cleared the Classification Board in Australia where it was rated -
                    Classification : MA 15+
                    Consumer Advice : Strong violence and supernatural themes.
                    -

Comment

strong violence is better than weak violence
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        strong violence is better than weak violence
                        Pansy?

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

wooo hooo thats only a month away !!! and its still playing on tv here lol it will probly be released the week after it finnishes airing here... but thats fine by me! cant wait!
                          sigpic

Comment

i cant wait to get s1 on dvd... and it comes out just before my bday, so i got my brother on the task
                            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I've pre-orderd 2 copies one from EzyDVD and the other from Amanzon i cant wait to see it i'm really looking forward to the comminteries i love it when Amanda does the cominteries the same with Martin and Damian sweet
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post

If you are in the US, you might want to order Sanctuary soon. Take a look at this!
                                $24.99!!!

suse
                                Sweet! I actually was browsing Amazon earlier this morning and noticed it as well as I usually check to see if Sanctuary has anything new to see. Release date is September 15th in the US which is fine. Pre-order works too. *nod*

Totally looking forward to the commentary from AT, Wood, Kindler and the rest of the cast as well as teh bloopers.

Comment

Working...
                                X