lol
      ^^ NOT PIGEONS they rule
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        ^^ NOT PIGEONS they rule
        haha

they are strange, but cool Like Niko. Odd in a good way.
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          haha

they are strange, but cool Like Niko. Odd in a good way.
          Also like Niko.

but he's just adorkable like that
          sigpic

Comment

Also like Niko.

but he's just adorkable like that
            Yes. Adorkable. *RUFFFFFFFFFFFLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yes. Adorkable. *RUFFFFFFFFFFFLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
              oh good idea!!! *goes to ruffle clone*
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                All you people worried about college--I was the exact same way 2 years ( WOW I feel OLD, especially since I visited my high school this morning and everyone looked so YOUNG ) ago. Let me just say, nothing will stay exactly the same. There's a lot of emotional adjustment, I won't lie (which I partially failed at freshman year), and it does take some effort to stay in contact with friends.

But trust me. It will be the best experience of your life so far. As long as you don't do anything stupid, which I'm sure none of you will You don't need crazy parties to have fun in college. It's college. It can get insane, but it's fun just b/c of the simple fact that it's college. Make the most of what you have left of high school, but don't close up to the opportunity once you get to wherever you're going. It will be awesome

And if it isn't, don't hesitate to ask yourself the question of whether you want to transfer somewhere else. There is no point in living in a place that you don't like, b/c it'll just spread to academics and make everything worse.

And if you still have no idea of what to do with your life, don't worry. I'm still trying to figure that out and I'm almost halfway done already
                OT
                Spoiler:
                thanks Mimzy guess this will help me go on for some time from now on *hugs*

Comment

OK this is off topic but i dont care and i am not putting it in spoilers.

I need to say that i sincerely love all of you. You appreciate a side of me that nobody else really does and are just so fantastic all around. You're a part of who i am and idk what id do without you all. <3

Now i will put the reason i had this emotional outburst in spoilers.

Spoiler:
                  Today in school in the period after lunch the fire alarm went off and one thing lead to another and we were all moved to the football field bc there was threat made against the school. last i heard it was a bomb threat. and it got band. those without theirs keys on them to walk to a nearby park of soccer fields. i didnt have my keys but my friend did so i was at her house for awhile until my mom came to get me. Everybody is ok, no word if they ever found anything but it was pretty scary. so yeah. thats why i felt the need to confess my love for all of you

and to be on topic. Long Live the King
                  sigpic

Comment

OK this is off topic but i dont care and i am not putting it in spoilers.

I need to say that i sincerely love all of you. You appreciate a side of me that nobody else really does and are just so fantastic all around. You're a part of who i am and idk what id do without you all. <3

Now i will put the reason i had this emotional outburst in spoilers.

Spoiler:
                    Today in school in the period after lunch the fire alarm went off and one thing lead to another and we were all moved to the football field bc there was threat made against the school. last i heard it was a bomb threat. and it got band. those without theirs keys on them to walk to a nearby park of soccer fields. i didnt have my keys but my friend did so i was at her house for awhile until my mom came to get me. Everybody is ok, no word if they ever found anything but it was pretty scary. so yeah. thats why i felt the need to confess my love for all of you

and to be on topic. Long Live the King
                    Spoiler:
                    omg Keaira thanks God you're okay
                    needless to say the love is reciprocal we're like a family here and honestly I'm most lucky I managed to fit in

on topic: there no day passing without me thinking at the king

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      omg Keaira thanks God you're okay
                      needless to say the love is reciprocal we're like a family here and honestly I'm most lucky I managed to fit in

on topic: there no day passing without me thinking at the king
                      Spoiler:
                      haha yeahh i love it. we are so a Trooper Family how are you most lucky? you totally belong here!

Yes well i imagine itd be easier to let a day slip without thinking of him if you didnt have a clone
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        haha yeahh i love it. we are so a Trooper Family how are you most lucky? you totally belong here!

Yes well i imagine itd be easier to let a day slip without thinking of him if you didnt have a clone
                        Spoiler:
                        thank you I guess that's why I stick around that much, cuz you all make me feel I belong here

haha well when my clone offers to help me with my Physics homework and tries to enlighten me you can imagine just how focused I am on what he's saying

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          thank you I guess that's why I stick around that much, cuz you all make me feel I belong here

haha well when my clone offers to help me with my Physics homework and tries to enlighten me you can imagine just how focused I am on what he's saying
                          Spoiler:
                          welcome *huggs*

hahaha that is the ONLY reason i wish i had a science class this year bc then i could get him to do it and then just watch him with *other* thoughts in my head
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs Keaira*

*hugs Niko as well*

*hugs Troopers*
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *hugs Keaira*

*hugs Niko as well*

*hugs Troopers*
                              *hugs Nad* thanks

btw i like that you've been around this much, you should totally keep it up
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                welcome *huggs*

hahaha that is the ONLY reason i wish i had a science class this year bc then i could get him to do it and then just watch him with *other* thoughts in my head
                                the thing is
                                1. he's way to smart for me so he always losses me after the first sentence he says
                                2. his voice is too frakking sexy so he always losses me after the first sentence he says
                                3. he's adrokable when trying to demonstrate something and I just don't get it and he just keep trying to make me understand but again, he always losses me after the first sentence he says

haha

Comment

Working...
                                X