Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
    I think that all things named after *mutters* should be renamed after Tesla.
    I'm with you on this one!!!

Comment

I was in my Pshysics class today and the teacher summarized some things we've learnt within the past years and she goes at the blackboard and writes down a "B" and then asks the class what's that standing for and I answer in one breath: "Magnetic Induction" and my bench mate looks at me in a strange way and I whisper her "what? I only knew about this cuz the measure unit for it is Tesla" and then she rolled her yes like "ohh..I got it now"
      *clone puts proud-of-you face and then comes and offers a glass of wine*

Comment

Hi to All, Friends, i'm New here, but look what i've got for U! 1680x1050 px
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear View Post
          http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/th...esla_54377.jpg
          hey there!
          WELCOME!!!
          and beautiful piece of work
          hope you'll be around here lot of time from now on

sg4ever

Comment

Thanks a lot I hope too
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club. Be sure to get your clone.
              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

http://www.wallpapergate.com/data/thumbnails/5291/Sanctuary_Jonathon_Young_As_Nikola_Tesla_54377.jpg
                Welcome to GW and this awesome thread!
                I hope you'll have fun.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  I was in my Pshysics class today and the teacher summarized some things we've learnt within the past years and she goes at the blackboard and writes down a "B" and then asks the class what's that standing for and I answer in one breath: "Magnetic Induction" and my bench mate looks at me in a strange way and I whisper her "what? I only knew about this cuz the measure unit for it is Tesla" and then she rolled her yes like "ohh..I got it now"
                  *clone puts proud-of-you face and then comes and offers a glass of wine*
                  hahaha LOVE YOU!!! and your new sig

WELCOME!!!! Always happy to have a new trooper and loving the wallie its gorgeous!! looking forward to having you around
                  *goes and gets clone* and here is your own personal Nikola Tesla clone, enjoy
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    hahaha LOVE YOU!!! and your new sig
                    *bows humbly*
                    I do what I can to spread the Tesla spirit

Comment

*bows humbly*
                      I do what I can to spread the Tesla spirit
                      well you totally OWN at doing so...*Stares at sig some more*
                      sigpic

Comment

well you totally OWN at doing so...*Stares at sig some more*
                        oh stop you'll make me blush

feel in the mood for a sexy (backside) genius pic

Comment

mmmm i like that
                          sigpic

Comment

oh stop you'll make me blush

feel in the mood for a sexy (backside) genius pic
                            http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...7-14-35-50.jpg
                            hahaha soo, the way my screen is i saw your words and got really stoked about this picture. i then scrolled down to see it and thunked out!!! then upon further examination i noticed that only is there backside thunk, ruffableness, the cravat and hand on hip stance but there is HAND THUNK in the form of three fingers....

oh yeah im obsessed
                            sigpic

Comment

hahaha soo, the way my screen is i saw your words and got really stoked about this picture. i then scrolled down to see it and thunked out!!! then upon further examination i noticed that only is there backside thunk, ruffableness, the cravat and hand on hip stance but there is HAND THUNK in the form of three fingers....

oh yeah im obsessed
                              I SO knew you'll notice the three fingers thing haha. the pic had lots of the things we love about Nikola/Jon

Comment

I SO knew you'll notice the three fingers thing haha. the pic had lots of the things we love about Nikola/Jon
                                haha how could i miss it
                                And yess tons and tons of stuff we love...*turns to clone* HEY!!! *he looks at her* Go pose like that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X