Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    *waves* byee i wont be here probably at all tomorrow hopefully i'll see you sundayy
    But...I won't be on next week b/c it's the last week of Lent and I never go online then
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      But...I won't be on next week b/c it's the last week of Lent and I never go online then
      i may be one late saturday, but again, it all depends on when i get back. Its kinda all up in the air right now :/
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

i may be one late saturday, but again, it all depends on when i get back. Its kinda all up in the air right now :/
        I'm probably going to be at this Philippine Cultural Night thing for a while...and then they're showing Prince Caspian too so I'm probably not going to be home late and then I will just go to sleep
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm probably going to be at this Philippine Cultural Night thing for a while...and then they're showing Prince Caspian too so I'm probably not going to be home late and then I will just go to sleep
          well, that kinda sounds way more exictingg!! haha
          sigpic

Comment

Bonjour! Comment ca va aujourd'hui? Oh my, my geekiness is showing..LOL! I am a new member and just wanted to stop in and say hello to you all. May I also point out that you are all superb writers and artists. And that is something to be proud of. Au revoir!
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
              Bonjour! Comment ca va aujourd'hui? Oh my, my geekiness is showing..LOL! I am a new member and just wanted to stop in and say hello to you all. May I also point out that you are all superb writers and artists. And that is something to be proud of. Au revoir!
              WELCOME!!!!
              always happy to have a new Thunker aka Trooper
              Looking forward to having you around!
              and as one of the writers, i will say thank you
              sigpic

Comment

well, that kinda sounds way more exictingg!! haha
                It involves food.
                LOTS OF FOOD, b/c Filipinos are somewhat obsessed with it.

Aw, thanks!! And WELCOME!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It involves food.
                  LOTS OF FOOD, b/c Filipinos are somewhat obsessed with it.
                  well, food is awesome, so NBD
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG I JUST FOUND A FONT THAT LOOKS LIKE NIKO'S REAL HANDWRITING

http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/14145
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMG I JUST FOUND A FONT THAT LOOKS LIKE NIKO'S REAL HANDWRITING

http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/14145
                      OMFG!!! THAT IS SO HISS!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

that font is amazing
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread and GW!
                          Have fun and um... behave?

Ok so i thought i would post Chapter Five of my story
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Someone posted this in the "Why do they do this?" thread and I'm just curious if anyone here has noticed:

In Sleepers, the problem occurs often. Tesla, Will ,and Helen all look too pink in the eyes (particularly the corners) and lips, and Tesla's skin looks yellow, but the worst scene is when Tesla spreads his arms welcoming them to the clinic. It's like the makeup was overdone to contrast with the background. Another bad example of this is Tesla's super pink lips while pulling the devamper from Helen's coat. The only scenes where he looks "normal" are where he gets hit by the car, calls Bram Stoker a hack, and when he finds his new skills.

I'm pretty sure it's also in the season 1 finale somewhere, and I find at least one instance in most episodes. I've also seen other makeup issues. Will also looks like he is usually wearing a shade of pink lipstick.

It may be that some HD sets focus on detail at a "higher" level (if that is possible).
                            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I noticed the fact that Tesla's lips are unusual pink but I thought it was because of the make-up or something

Comment

*waves* Hi!! I just joined in the fun yesterday too.

If you're nice, you might just get your own Tesla clone too....

Comment

Working...
                                X