No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote yes for the pool and also keep my options open for heavy rainfall...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

pool is good... rain would be nice
      sigpic

Comment

Yes...rain...

Oh, for some reason the theme from Henry V makes me think of them. In a *happy* weddingish? () way...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFjqW...eature=related

(and yes, the music was used in the trailer for Australia)

*squees*
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Or Tesla could have been the Drover...
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

from JY's play:

teehee
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^teehee nice

how's everyone been lately!

they've been ramping up the adverts for Sanctuary down here. not showing tesla yet, but i can be patient
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

BOOOO I can't find any of them online...just that stupid teaser one which didn't show ANYTHING from S2 really...baaah that's the thing I'm going to hate about living at home next schoolyear...no cable *bawls* I'll have to spend the weekends prowling around for the eps on youtube or something. Like I did with SGA. lol

Anyway...um...oh, did I mention that someone on SFA inspired me to write a children's picture book about the real Tesla? No, really
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Anyway...um...oh, did I mention that someone on SFA inspired me to write a children's picture book about the real Tesla? No, really
                  That's cool. I've been catching up on Fringe episodes as of late and I swear Walter Bishop reminds me a LOT of Tesla. I'm somewhat susprised there aren't any Fringe/Sanctuary crossover fics.
                  ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Since you keep mentioning that show, I think I ought to check it out

Now...

oh. I was just listening to the Anastasia soundtrack and I realized that "Once Upon A December" really fits Tesla. Not just the lyrics, but the music, too...Russia isn't TOO far from Croatia...LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      Since you keep mentioning that show, I think I ought to check it out

Now...

oh. I was just listening to the Anastasia soundtrack and I realized that "Once Upon A December" really fits Tesla. Not just the lyrics, but the music, too...Russia isn't TOO far from Croatia...LOL
                      You should and maybe write a fic about how Niko goes to an alternate reality to go get his brother back like Walter is suspected to have done with son Peter. Or hell maybe I will.
                      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
                        You should and maybe write a fic about how Niko goes to an alternate reality to go get his brother back like Walter is suspected to have done with son Peter. Or hell maybe I will.
                        Huh. What an interesting plotbunny!

Spoiler:
                        I was thinking something similar a while back...about him becoming obsessed with building something that could bring the dead back to life. And I know he said Edison's/Alexander Graham Bell's ideas that they could build radios to contact the dead was stupid, but heck, he could change his mind about something like that But first he'd have to hit rock bottom, be completely and totally and utterly desperate...which means somebody else has got to die (besides Watson) or he has to think somebody else he loves is dead. Which, in terms of my plotbunnies, would mean that I have to pretend to kill off my OC. Who happens to be a kid. I think that would drive him over the edge...

Okay, that was really confusing

Oh, I am an evil, evil fanfic writer Poor Tesla.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hell you are evil! you whumped the vampy in the rp.. *snickers*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            hell you are evil! you whumped the vampy in the rp.. *snickers*
                            For some reason whump makes them sexier
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hmm yes it does... whump is fun.
                              sigpic

Comment

hehe

Oh, this isn't really about Tesla, but it's about vampires and I thought it was interesting, especially b/c I live somewhat nearish to Rhode Island:
                                http://riroads.com/history/rihorror.htm

sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X