"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

This is my rule:

Vampires DO NOT sparkle
      Fairies do.

Let's keep it that way.
      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

We need to get shirts that substitutes Niko for Buffy:

"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
        "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

I can see Nikola with the "kid in a candy store" look on his face.

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
            I can see Nikola with the "kid in a candy store" look on his face.

You know, they never really explained what Nikola was doing since the 40s. My theory? He bought a vineyard in the south of France, drank wine all day, and did experiments in the cellar at night.
            "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Caritas View Post
              You know, they never really explained what Nikola was doing since the 40s. My theory? He bought a vineyard in the south of France, drank wine all day, and did experiments in the cellar at night.
              lol as much as i adore that theory they kinda did explain. i mean he had to have been working on bringing about the return of his race hence the mini-me's in The Five not too mention he was probably on the move alot since, according to him, he and the cabal played a game of they watched him and he watched them which more than likely meant he was hunted by them to some extent
              sigpic
              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

LMAO I love these^ posts

oh. Since I'm on a Skillet high right now, I'm posting a song by them I keep forgetting to post on here.

"Hero" by Skillet (lyrics in the vid)

I think it fits him quite well
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  lol as much as i adore that theory they kinda did explain. i mean he had to have been working on bringing about the return of his race hence the mini-me's in The Five not too mention he was probably on the move alot since, according to him, he and the cabal played a game of they watched him and he watched them which more than likely meant he was hunted by them to some extent
                  True. But now that the Cabal isn't an issue, he can buy that vineyard and figure out a way to re-vamp himself.

Comment

nikola is so dam kute..gotta love him and his funny one liners...ha..i hope hes in season 3 a lot more than he was in season 2

Comment

Originally posted by Caritas View Post
                      True. But now that the Cabal isn't an issue, he can buy that vineyard and figure out a way to re-vamp himself.
                      haha thatd be quite nice indeed!

Originally posted by valerie910 View Post
                      nikola is so dam kute..gotta love him and his funny one liners...ha..i hope hes in season 3 a lot more than he was in season 2
                      indeed there had better and most likely will be
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Anyone else think the song fit?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mimzy View Post
                          anyone else think the song fit?
                          yes. :d:d

Comment

Get ready to add a lot of Skillet songs:

"Comatose"
                            "Whispers In The Dark"
                            "The Last Night"
                            "Awake and Alive"
                            "Falling Inside the Black"

sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

So, um, I can't stop listening to the new theme for Dr. Who and it seriously makes me think of Niko b/c it's SO EPIC. YAY Murray Gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zayKY...os=VXCmMpjE5Dc

*imagines Niko as the Doctor...OMG THAT WOULD BE SOSOOO EPIC!!! And Helen could be his companion. *
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I got offline suddenly yesterday cuz I had to turn off my computer because there was a storm with lots of thunders and lightnings. It rained a lot.
                                so I've decided I won't let my clone play outside for a while. I want some sunny weather as well

on other news, I passed my Physics exam with an "A" *happy dance* and again I had to solve a problem connected with the Young Device honestly now, this semester I had to deal a lot with Young's Device
                                *falls in gutter*
                                haha it's Friday, now everything makes sense cuz apparently Friday is my official gutter day

Comment

Working...
                                X