"Whispers In The Dark"
    "The Last Night"
    "Awake and Alive"
    "Falling Inside the Black"

Mimzy, I think I'm falling in love with Skillet
    thank you so much for sharing these songs
    I love their singing style

Comment

triple post *looks around* where is everybody?

I was rewatching (with my brother) End of Nights and got to this part and I had a moment of squeeing

he's so HOT when wiping the wine from his lips with his finger *droools* *faints*

Comment

To be honest, I haven't watched EON since it aired: the end made me too sad. I really should re-watch it though. Jonathon Young has so many great moments in it. I especially like the scene between Tesla and Will in the library.
        "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
        "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          triple post *looks around* where is everybody?

I was rewatching (with my brother) End of Nights and got to this part and I had a moment of squeeing

he's so HOT when wiping the wine from his lips with his finger *droools* *faints*
          ohhhh yesss he is XD
          Originally posted by Caritas View Post
          To be honest, I haven't watched EON since it aired: the end made me too sad. I really should re-watch it though. Jonathon Young has so many great moments in it. I especially like the scene between Tesla and Will in the library.
          HUGGY BEAR!!
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

So I just finished reading the first chapter to Nikola Tesla's autobiography. I didn't think it possible to be any more obsessed with the man. The way his mind worked.... Wow. And he had a sense of humor! I honestly wasn't expecting that.
            "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton

Comment

So I just finished reading the first chapter to Nikola Tesla's autobiography. I didn't think it possible to be any more obsessed with the man. The way his mind worked.... Wow. And he had a sense of humor! I honestly wasn't expecting that.
              ahh which biography are you reading?! Marc Seifers?! thats the best one
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                ahh which biography are you reading?! Marc Seifers?! thats the best one
                I haven't had time to pick up any of the biographies written about him (although Seifers is the first one I'll grab). I'm reading his autobiography. He published it in a monthly magazine in 1919. You can find it online here.

Comment

I haven't had time to pick up any of the biographies written about him (although Seifers is the first one I'll grab). I'm reading his autobiography. He published it in a monthly magazine in 1919. You can find it online here.
                  oh yes ive read that one very interesting indeed
                  sigpic

Comment

So I just saw How to Train Your Dragon again and now my clone REALLY REALLY wants a Night Fury. And I had to tell him they don't exist and he said that that is total BS and I was like "well, how do you expect me to find a freaking dragon for you" and he was like..."you're right, my tracking skills are FAR superior to yours" and then I whacked him upside the head for saying that.

lol
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

anybody with facebook needs to go find the fanpage, "REAL VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE" and go like it as me and mimzy have
                      sigpic

Comment

anybody with facebook needs to go find the fanpage, "REAL VAMPIRES DONT SPARKLE" and go like it as me and mimzy have

I'm on Facebook but there is so many fanpages with that name ... What image that fanpage have ?
                        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                          I'm on Facebook but there is so many fanpages with that name ... What image that fanpage have ?
                          haha idk, none? lol just message me here and i'll give you fb addie and you can stalk me and get it from my page
                          sigpic

Comment

haha idk, none? lol just message me here and i'll give you fb addie and you can stalk me and get it from my page
                            stalk you ? xD I'm not stalker but maybe ...
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

haha I know exactly what you feel!
                              I still haven't finished reading that *runs to hide behind clone*
                              but I will cuz I can't afford not to read it! I have to feed my obssesion

Comment

galenskid uploaded another spooting Jon vid enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X