X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears so and looks awesome!!

When is it out??
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
      It appears so and looks awesome!!

When is it out??
      December 10th

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
      I cannot WAIT to see that trailer in 3D on Friday GAAAAAAAAAH
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
        Here's the trailer for Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Enjoy!

http://allieiswired.com/archives/201...3-1st-trailer/
        It looks awesome Can't wait
        The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          December 10th

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
          I cannot WAIT to see that trailer in 3D on Friday GAAAAAAAAAH

Nine days after my birthday...mmmm very interesting indeed
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
            Nine days after my birthday...mmmm very interesting indeed
            It's a SIGN lmao

And speaking of multiples of three, today is the 3rd day since my aunt went to the hospital...and yesterday she opened her eyes a bit. So...hoping.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It's a SIGN lmao

And speaking of multiples of three, today is the 3rd day since my aunt went to the hospital...and yesterday she opened her eyes a bit. So...hoping.
              Well, that's great ... hope for her ...
              sigpic

Comment

great news Mimzy

Keaira I have no idea how they could bring Nikola back besides the Big Bertha thing. Most probably they'll bring him back when the world is gonna need to be saved. Again

Comment

hey everybody. im going to be lurking the next few days and may drop a comment or two. my graduation is next wednesday so i'll be busy doing odds and ends to prepare for that. plus i dont wanna clog you guys with my personal sadness about all the goodbye's im saying (especially after the one i had to say today :'( ) when this thread is supposed to be all about Nikola and Jon .

so i'll be around, and i'll be back full time-ish once ive graduated!

you may now continue with your regularly scheduled Thunking of Nikola Tesla and Jonathon Young
                  sigpic
                  thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                    Well, that's great ... hope for her ...
                    I hope too. Fingers crossed.
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl
                      haha nice one

Comment

http://www.lostartsmedia.com/images/teslafbifile.pdf

go to page 177 and look at Exhibit E.....

tell me that doesnt like something they could use with big bertha and him being in season 3 lmfao XD

actually thats where all his experiments and papers are discussed and they are all really fascinating you should totally check it outt
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I FOUND NIKO'S FBI FILE I'll post it later; I'm too lazy to get the link now. lmao If you're FB friends with me, though, I put it on my profile, so you can find it there

AND

Despite the overwhelming pointless tediousness of my stupid English 101 class, our next assignment is to pretend we have to write an argumentative research paper about some random topic and compile sources for said "research." Yes, you may wonder why we have to run around looking for a million different sources for a paper that we're never even going to write--well, I want to know too, but whatever. Anyway, despite the stupidity of the entire assignment, you all should probably have guessed what my topic is now

Only problem is, I need sources from different places. Can't just use Seifer's book. crap, there is too much out there on the other man and not enough on this one

and Keaira

Spoiler:
                          Yeah, I remember the goodbyes It's hard to think back to it because I haven't done such a good job of keeping touch

But hopefully you'll do a much better job than I have. Facebook and Skype are wonderful inventions. And vacation outings with friends are an absolute must, when everyone's home from school. Do that as often as you can. I should've
                          geez I'm making myself sound like an old woman lol

anyhoo...also
                          Spoiler:
                          My aunt apparently opened her eyes yesterday (I didn't get to see her, though)
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            hey everybody. im going to be lurking the next few days and may drop a comment or two. my graduation is next wednesday so i'll be busy doing odds and ends to prepare for that. plus i dont wanna clog you guys with my personal sadness about all the goodbye's im saying (especially after the one i had to say today :'( ) when this thread is supposed to be all about Nikola and Jon .

so i'll be around, and i'll be back full time-ish once ive graduated!

you may now continue with your regularly scheduled Thunking of Nikola Tesla and Jonathon Young
                            Happy Graduation!

The original A-Team was before my time.
                            Wow, I feel old. I was born during season three.

Here's the trailer for Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Enjoy!

http://allieiswired.com/archives/201...3-1st-trailer/
                            OMG! I love Narnia!

It's a SIGN lmao

I hope she gets better, [bold]Mimzy[/bold].

ooh ooh YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although it would've been nice to have Amanda there too hehehe

--------

Anyway, I was in the bookstore today, and I found this book, Vampireology
                            (http://ology.wikia.com/wiki/Vampireo..._of_the_Fallen)

Anyway, it lists all these famous historical people who were supposedly vampires, and they were mostly all royalty or rich people, which fits in PERFECTLY with the Sanctuary canon Also, it gives a history of the spread of vampires, and apparently they originated in Egypt. But it said that Jack the Ripper was a vampire, and I was like, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT" "he's a teleporter and he wasn't destroyed. he's alive" roflmao

I'm thinking of getting that book when I have enough money saved. Most of it is in line with the traditional view of vampires as demons, and that doesn't really fit with Sanctuary vamps, but it DOES fit for the novel series I'm trying to write. So..yeah
                            Cool. My friend and I are trying to write a Vampire book too and I though Jack the Ripper should be a Vamp in our book.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post

I hope she gets better, [bold]Mimzy[/bold].

Cool. My friend and I are trying to write a Vampire book too and I though Jack the Ripper should be a Vamp in our book.
                              thanks
                              Spoiler:
                              She was much better today--opened her eyes several times and was trying to talk, according to my dad's cousins. When my mom and I went to see her she was already asleep, though. But she's been responding quite well, according to other relatives, so it's really great

and haha that's awesome about the vamp book
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl
                                Great one
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X