http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toIDXMXFr8s

Comment

boo!

lol
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Still planning what I will make my clone do next..now that the beach fun is over..hmmmm
        let me see....make him run through a sprinkler..yes...I like that idea very much indeed!!
        sigpic
        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
        And I held your hand through all of these years
        But you still have
        All of me..." Evanes
        cence
        [/CENTER]

Comment

Still planning what I will make my clone do next..now that the beach fun is over..hmmmm
          let me see....make him run through a sprinkler..yes...I like that idea very much indeed!!
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

NOBODY HIJACKS NIKOLA TESLA!

Just making sure you all are paying attention
            "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              I am looking forward to moment, when I will sit in front of my PC and I will be able to watch new episode of Sanctuary. Amanda keeps me ... ehm .. in tense. I WANT SANCTUARY, now. Grr.

I have read the tweets from Amanda too and I was like : Holy Moly, why does she do it to me ? I am so nervous. LOL
              Everytime I read ... your HOLY MOLY ... I just die from laugh xD
              The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
              sigpic

Comment

Boring day with my family is waiting for me ... I thnik I will take clone with me ... It will be more fun don't you thnik ? xD
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                  NOBODY HIJACKS NIKOLA TESLA!

Just making sure you all are paying attention
                  Yes, of course, I pay attention. How can I forget about Nikola ? It is impossible.

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                  Everytime I read ... your HOLY MOLY ... I just die from laugh xD
                  I am glad that my "Holy Moly" make you smile.

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
                  Boring day with my family is waiting for me ... I thnik I will take clone with me ... It will be more fun don't you thnik ? xD
                  You will made it and in the evening we will be together on skype. Be safe. And take care of your clone. :-)
                  If I was albe to make a choice I would make Helen's clone for me. LOL It would be more awesome. Haha.
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I woke up, and found that my clone had ran off somewhere. I don't even know where he is. I think I should start hiding his keys.
                    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                      I woke up, and found that my clone had ran off somewhere. I don't even know where he is. I think I should start hiding his keys.
                      It seems that everybody has a clone. LOL.
                      We will have to organize Tesla Clons Meet Up. Hehe
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

We are Tesla Troopers ... so we have to have a clones
                        sigpic

Comment

It's the Adopt-A-Clone program. In exchange for a good home and access to as many materials he wants to poach for his science experiments*, you will have your very own genius**! He will be your companion when things go bad, and he will make fun days better***! Adopt yours today****!

*AAC program not responsible for damage done by said experiments.
                          **As a genius, your clone may sometimes live inside his own head for days at a time. AAC program not responsible if you feel left out
                          ***AAC program not responsible if this is not the case.
                          ****Do not adopt if you do not like pigeons.
                          "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
                          "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

*runs in screaming*

I AM GOING TO THE SANCTUARY EXPERIENCE IM GOING TO VANGROOVY AND I MAY GO SEE JONATHONS THEATRE COMPANY OMFGG!!!!!!!

*runs out still screaming and squeeing and flailing*
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              *runs in screaming*

I AM GOING TO THE SANCTUARY EXPERIENCE IM GOING TO VANGROOVY AND I MAY GO SEE JONATHONS THEATRE COMPANY OMFGG!!!!!!!

OMG! I am sooooooo jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                *runs in screaming*

Awesome! Congrats
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X