• Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHAH that's funny...
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
      tee-hee you have no idea. I had this leather thing in my head all day. and I was at school and my physics teacher took us by surprise and gave us a test paper. and when I saw my subject I had a moment of squee cuz it was about the Young Device now add this to the leather obssesion and you can imagine me giggling all the time during the test paper
      my classmates were all "oh no test paper" and I was like lmao
      hahaha that's hilarious. i would be laughing too!
      sigpic
      My tumblr

Comment

Lovely convo, quite hysterical.

I was going to write/finish the leather story but i have no motivation.

*goes to lurk*
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
          Lovely convo, quite hysterical.

I was going to write/finish the leather story but i have no motivation.

*goes to lurk*
          what's with you and lurking?
          are you okay?

Comment

what's with you and lurking?
            are you okay?
            I had really horrible day, which sucks bc i had such a fantastic day yesterday and tomorrow and thursday and friday are going to be so exciting. *sigh grumble grumble* i guess i'll try and write that leather story, should cheer me up some.
            sigpic

Comment

I had really horrible day, which sucks bc i had such a fantastic day yesterday and tomorrow and thursday and friday are going to be so exciting. *sigh grumble grumble* i guess i'll try and write that leather story, should cheer me up some.
              sorry to hear you had a bad day
              *runs and gives Keaira a big hug to cheer her up*
              *sends clone to do the same*

Comment

sorry to hear you had a bad day
                *runs and gives Keaira a big hug to cheer her up*
                *sends clone to do the same*
                *is squished by sg4ever, then her clone, and then her own clone* thanks thanks and thank you.
                I am feeling quite better, this story is going to so crack!fic buts such a pick me up
                sigpic

Comment

*is squished by sg4ever, then her clone, and then her own clone* thanks thanks and thank you.
                  I am feeling quite better, this story is going to so crack!fic buts such a pick me up
                  yay for the crack fic and for you feeling better

Comment

yay for the crack fic and for you feeling better
                    haha im really loving where this is going hahaha im not gonna make it outright telsen though
                    *GASPS ALL AROUND* i know its shocking
                    sigpic

Comment

haha im really loving where this is going hahaha im not gonna make it outright telsen though
                      *GASPS ALL AROUND* i know its shocking
                      really shocking

I was thinking, why did Nikola first went to Druitt to propose him world domination? and why did Nikola revived Druitt? they don't get along at all. I was just wondering, what made Nikola to take this decision

Comment

really shocking

I was thinking, why did Nikola first went to Druitt to propose him world domination? and why did Nikola revived Druitt? they don't get along at all. I was just wondering, what made Nikola to take this decision
                        hahaha i have no idea. probably bc he figured if druitt said no he'd just kill him....*sigh* sadly he failed but theres a Teslen comment coming and im not on the right thread
                        sigpic

Comment

really shocking

I like to think that isn't entirely true and Druitt twisted that story to get Ashley to help him. You know, kind of like ''he's dangerous and I'm the victim here''... Because to me, it made very little sense. Especially after seeing the way Niko does things.

But that might be influenced by the fact that I still think Druitt is creepy
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I like to think that isn't entirely true and Druitt twisted that story to get Ashley to help him. You know, kind of like ''he's dangerous and I'm the victim here''... Because to me, it made very little sense. Especially after seeing the way Niko does things.

OH EXCELLENT POINT! agreeed
                            sigpic

Comment

OH EXCELLENT POINT! agreeed
                              *nods*

...You were talking about the 'Druitt's creepy'' part, right?
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

good point! i'm with you on your Druitt oppinion

Comment

Working...
                                X