No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, I'd better get to bed. Good night.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
      yeah, I'd better get to bed. Good night.
      *waves* byeee
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Nicky wants to sing me to sleep since I've had such a moody evening...so I'll be off too
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Nicky wants to sing me to sleep since I've had such a moody evening...so I'll be off too
          awwhh nightt girl hope that makes you feel better
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            well....basically....yes

Haha nice. Btw has anyone everr met someone that DIDN'T LOVE Niko/Jon??
            sigpic
            My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
              Haha nice. Btw has anyone everr met someone that DIDN'T LOVE Niko/Jon??
              unfortunately there are people like that but mostly because they haven't watched Sanctuary. But I know I've driven my friends crazy with him so yeah, I do what I can to let everyone know how lovable he is

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                unfortunately there are people like that but mostly because they haven't watched Sanctuary. But I know I've driven my friends crazy with him so yeah, I do what I can to let everyone know how lovable he is
                squeee of course he is lovable. well what if they watched the show and dont like him? I BET my mom will! she LOVES vampires. she has an attraction to them.
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

squeee of course he is lovable. well what if they watched the show and dont like him? I BET my mom will! she LOVES vampires. she has an attraction to them.
                  well most of the girls I know like sparkly vampires (if you know what I mean) so I have very often "discussions" with them on this theme of course I'm always right because Nikola is the King of vampires

Comment

well most of the girls I know like sparkly vampires (if you know what I mean) so I have very often "discussions" with them on this theme of course I'm always right because Nikola is the King of vampires
                    (yea i know what you mean. ) I dislike sparkly vampires. They're stupid. But Nikola he's the greatest vamp! Yea he IS the King of the Vampires. The greatest one that everr lived...or died. Wait is he technically alive or dead??
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

(yea i know what you mean. ) I dislike sparkly vampires. They're stupid. But Nikola he's the greatest vamp! Yea he IS the King of the Vampires. The greatest one that everr lived...or died. Wait is he technically alive or dead??
                      dead? don't you ever say that again!
                      he is very much alive
                      he's not a vampire anymore () but he still is himself

Comment

he is very much alive
                        lol well idk cuz he is over the age of when you die. I'm stupid! It's not my fault that idk!
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

lol well idk cuz he is over the age of when you die. I'm stupid! It's not my fault that idk!
                          well after he got injected with the blood source he became vampire and therefore immortal. now that he got de-vamped he's not immortal anymore (though I'm sure Damian will find a way to make him immortal or at least age very slow) and his body started aging again from the stage he was before he got injected.

Comment

This may seem crazy, but no one in my family knows about my obsession. And you know what? I'd like to keep it that way.
                            "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

those people. are pyscho. just saying

well, anybody with a sane mind is attracted to Nikola

just want to point out that said sparkly doofus is not even really a vampire. and lets not bring that doofus up ever again.

he is very much alive
                              NEVER DEAD!!! WILL NEVER DIE!!!

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                              This may seem crazy, but no one in my family knows about my obsession. And you know what? I'd like to keep it that way.
                              hahaha awhh why?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                well, anybody with a sane mind is attracted to Nikola
                                oh at least now I know I'm not crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X