Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
    The female name is Margaret...my father's mother and my mother's middle name along with my name being the Welsh form of it. One of my aunts also has it as a middle name too.

As you can see...we're big on traditions in my family
    awh, my middle name is Margared
    haha traditions are nice
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      awh, my middle name is Margared
      haha traditions are nice
      Yeah they are...I love them....and more traditions will be occuring from Thursday to Saturday of this week
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Yeah they are...I love them....and more traditions will be occuring from Thursday to Saturday of this week
        Oh? haha thats niice
        sigpic

Comment

Oh? haha thats niice
          It's Easter this weekend and being the good Catholics we are...we'll be spending most of the weekend in Church as is our tradition at this time of the year
          sigpic
          "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

It's Easter this weekend and being the good Catholics we are...we'll be spending most of the weekend in Church as is our tradition at this time of the year
            oh duh lmfao i was raised catholic i shoulda known this. then again, i didnt know what religion you practiced soo it woulda been a shot in the dark
            happy easter in advance though
            sigpic

Comment

oh duh lmfao i was raised catholic i shoulda known this. then again, i didnt know what religion you practiced soo it woulda been a shot in the dark
              happy easter in advance though
              Same to you...Happy chocolate eating with no guilt day to you too!!
              sigpic

Comment

Same to you...Happy chocolate eating with no guilt day to you too!!
                hahahah i started early bc im eating cookie dough
                sigpic

Comment

hahahah i started early bc im eating cookie dough
                  I started yesterday and made myself sick so I'm gonna wait!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I started yesterday and made myself sick so I'm gonna wait!!
                    hahaha i comfort eat cuz im a cool like that
                    sigpic

Comment

hahaha i comfort eat cuz im a cool like that
                      I usually do too but the clones wouldn't take no for an answer!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I usually do too but the clones wouldn't take no for an answer!!
                        hahaha no he's pretty stuborn like that
                        sigpic

Comment

hahaha no he's pretty stuborn like that
                          Ohhh yes and when you have two as I do...well it's twice the trouble!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ohhh yes and when you have two as I do...well it's twice the trouble!!
                            yes well some of us like to be happy with what we are given haha
                            sigpic

Comment

yes well some of us like to be happy with what we are given haha
                              That's a very good way to be...but it's always twice as much fun and trouble with my two!!
                              sigpic

Comment

That's a very good way to be...but it's always twice as much fun and trouble with my two!!
                                yeah yeah
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X