ahaha yayy for electricity
    It's on my mom's camera...
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      It's on my mom's camera...
      so get it off the camera....or is it not a digital?

EDIT: omgg this is my 3939 post
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

It's digital, but I'm writing my fic right now!!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It's digital, but I'm writing my fic right now!!
          OWNED! i have updated

Chatper Three
          sigpic

Comment

Oh pooh

but anyway...yay
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Oh pooh

but anyway...yay
              haha trust me!!! i am SO excited for your story bc you own me at story writing
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                haha trust me!!! i am SO excited for your story bc you own me at story writing
                Well, I have to go finish the rest of my Shepherd's pie from last night (we went to an Irish pub ) but then I shall be back. I can't believe it's 9 PM already wtf Daylight Savings grr
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Well, I have to go finish the rest of my Shepherd's pie from last night (we went to an Irish pub ) but then I shall be back. I can't believe it's 9 PM already wtf Daylight Savings grr
                  haha jealousss i want some
                  sigpic

Comment

my daddy made more potatoes. Potato overload:

Spoiler:

I wonder what Niko would say to such nonsense.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

my daddy made more potatoes. Potato overload:

Spoiler:

I wonder what Niko would say to such nonsense.
                      ok first of all.

Spoiler:
                      OMFG I LOVE THAT VIDEO! hahaha tell me you've seen the vid "their taking the hobbit to isenguard"!?!?! equally hystericall!

second of all, Niko would call us fooligans for such nonsense.
                      sigpic

Comment

ok first of all.

Spoiler:
                        OMFG I LOVE THAT VIDEO! hahaha tell me you've seen the vid "their taking the hobbit to isenguard"!?!?! equally hystericall!

second of all, Niko would call us fooligans for such nonsense.
                        Spoiler:
                        OMG I HAVE THAT SONG ON MY MP3 PLAYER
                        And the "I've Got a Jar of Dirt" & "Why Is the Rum Gone?" from POTC AND the "Narnia Techno Remix"

Yes, he would

Geez, why is this fic taking me forever?! Gah it's so long. Probably a longer oneshot than "Falling"...I've already got 4 pages written
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          OMG I HAVE THAT SONG ON MY MP3 PLAYER
                          And the "I've Got a Jar of Dirt" & "Why Is the Rum Gone?" from POTC AND the "Narnia Techno Remix"

Yes, he would

Geez, why is this fic taking me forever?! Gah it's so long. Probably a longer oneshot than "Falling"...I've already got 4 pages written
                          Spoiler:
                          OH.MY.GOD. never seen the narnia one but i.love.it

haha well stop hanging around here and go FOCUS
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            OH.MY.GOD. never seen the narnia one but i.love.it

haha well stop hanging around here and go FOCUS

I am focused I am finishing
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OHmygoodness i have an awesome story for you guys about my last class and its basically all about our King

So as some of you are aware i am taking a class called "Science-Fiction/Fantasy Literature" in which we read books and watch movies in said genre. Today we started our back to back watching of the 1930's films "Dracula" and "Frankenstein" starting today with Dracula. So my teacher, Geddes who is a simply amazing man (he watches BSG c'mon that makes him uber cool) decided to give a history of the vampire legend. Naturally after he was done a few of my idotic classmates went, "What about twilight and edward and those vampires?" and i let out a loud annoyed sigh thus they looked at me and asked "whaaat?!" and i just replied as calmly as i could "real vampires do not sparkle" and quite a few of my classmates were like "THANK YOU!!!" and then dear Geddes looked at me and said, "why don't you give us the history of vampires as you know it?" and i smiled thus and replied "my pleasure." took a deep breath and said basically this:

"ok to start off lets get one thing straight. Bram Stoker was an alocoholic irish hack. . if you expose vampires to sunlight or garlic all you get is tan vampires with bad breath. holy water does not burn them, it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth. They have reflections and dont have to sleep in coffins and they most certainly do not sparkle. All of that, and whatever other information you have regarding vampires is misinformation the vampires spread themselves to confuse you and thus prolong their race. Sanguine vampiris were, and are, the preminent race on this planet. They were the kings, ceasars, and pharohs for centuries since as immortal beings they lived for that long. Bhalasaam in the himalayas was their city and it was magnificent. when they ruled there was a golden age in the world. Math science and everything advanced and blossomed uner their rule. They would sigh and the world would tremble. Then a bunch of puny small minded stupid churchfolk decided that vampires were "impure" and went about trying to make them extinct. those that survived were sterilized. But it is my belief, along the belief of many, that Sanguine Vampiris is not an extinct race and that many of them still survive somewhere to this day. Awaiting for the perfect oppurtunity to recalim their rightful place as Kings."

....needless to say Geddes just hit play after i was done talking bc everybody was so stunned

*hugs Troopers*
                              AND OMG! i was just talking to said teacher Geddes about how good Bello was at playing Dracula and how good the character was over all and he says this:

"The best vampires are smooth, seductive, sexy bad boys."

not only was it mad hysterical that he said that but its TRUE! becuase Nikola is all of that
                              OMG Keaira this is frakking awesome!!! way to go girl!!!! I love you for that!!!!
                              and our vampire is all of that indeed that's why we love him so much *sighs*
                              Last edited by stargatelover4ever; 18 March 2010, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                OMG Keaira this is frakking awesome!!! way to go girl!!!! I love you for that!!!!
                                and our vampire is all of that indeed that's why we love him so much *sighs*
                                *bows deeply and elegantly* Thank you thank you! i did not even have to really try. it jut comes naturally to this Trooper

Love him so much indeed *happy Trooper siiigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X