• Show
Clear All

Piano.
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Piano.
      I don't know if Piano counts, because that's an instrument not really a part of a band or orchestra.
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
        I don't know if Piano counts, because that's an instrument not really a part of a band or orchestra.
        haha I know but i totally see him playing that
        sigpic

Comment

Funny, I could actually see Tesla being the conductor
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Funny, I could actually see Tesla being the conductor
            hmm i could see him doing that too. haha i just can also see him playing the piano, something about it very him to me
            sigpic

Comment

I wonder what Tesla would have done if he had OnStar.

*Ponders at the idea*
              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post

*Ponders at the idea*
                never use it hahaha he was, after all a man, they dont ask for help or directions
                sigpic

Comment

*Ponders at the idea*
                  OnStar???

Comment

They'd be bugging him if his car broke down.

OnStar: Mr. Tesla, this is OnStar. We've received a signal that your car broke down, do you need help?

Tesla: For the millionth time, no. I will fix it myself. What part of "I'm a genius" don't you understand?
                    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

OnStar: Mr. Tesla, this is OnStar. We've received a signal that your car broke down, do you need help?

Tesla: For the millionth time, no. I will fix it myself. What part of "I'm a genius" don't you understand?
                      hahaha considering he basically created the car motor im pretty sure he'd be the best person equipped to fix it
                      sigpic

Comment

Tesla: What part of I created the engine that this car is running on, aren't you getting??

Comment

Tesla: What part of I created the engine that this car is running on, aren't you getting??
                          beat ya to it
                          sigpic

Comment

Im reading Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass for my Science-Fiction Fantasy Class and it just got to a part where Alice is conversing with a Pigeon and im freaking out thinking "WHERE IS NIKOLA?!" hahaha
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              Im reading Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass for my Science-Fiction Fantasy Class and it just got to a part where Alice is conversing with a Pigeon and im freaking out thinking "WHERE IS NIKOLA?!" hahaha
                              LOL,

Remember that list of songs we were talking about earlier? I'm kinda getting the itch to send it soon. The current list is only 15 songs. I was wondering if I should just send the list as is?

Comment

LOL,

Remember that list of songs we were talking about earlier? I'm kinda getting the itch to send it soon. The current list is only 15 songs. I was wondering if I should just send the list as is?
                                Here's some more songs you can add to the list:

Second Son by Elliot Brood
                                Brilliant Mistake by Elvis Costello
                                Stuck in a Moment by U2
                                I Got a Name by Jim Croce
                                All These Things That I've Done by The Killers
                                Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears
                                If I Could Walk on Water by Eddie Money

I'll be more than happy to give you the link to one of my playlists.

Comment

Working...
                                X