Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    He's still playing with his pigeon
    well yeah begrudge it too harshly, i mean its SO frakking adorable to watch
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

night all
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Night!
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

So ive been thinking about it alot today, i think St. John the Divine was really a perfect place for Nikola's funeral i mean, it is so breathtakingly beautiful and such an interesting mix of gothic and romanesque styles and idk based on my visit there, i just like that it was there but thats me
          sigpic

Comment

OMG! Tesla Roadster hot wheels!

"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
              i have got to go to toy store and buy me one of them!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                well I'm not that passionate with cars but I'd definetly buy these ones

OT
                Spoiler:
                just watched "Sherlock Holmes", the movie that appeared in December I think
                gotta love the dynamic of the Holmes/Watson couple. it's much more revigorated that in the books I've been reading At least Watson character is
                not to mention that I LOVE whodunits (big Agatha Christie fan)
                bottom line I reallly enjoyed the movie If you like the type you should try it
                and that would be the trailer
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hXhGt5XPg

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                  well I'm not that passionate with cars but I'd definetly buy these ones

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  just watched "Sherlock Holmes", the movie that appeared in December I think
                  gotta love the dynamic of the Holmes/Watson couple. it's much more revigorated that in the books I've been reading At least Watson character is
                  not to mention that I LOVE whodunits (big Agatha Christie fan)
                  bottom line I reallly enjoyed the movie If you like the type you should try it
                  and that would be the trailer
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hXhGt5XPg
                  haha i feel the same way

aaand OT
                  Spoiler:
                  so you liked it?? hmm thats good to know bc i guess i would like it. everybody ik that saw it said it wasnt that good but i have more in common with you than them so imma trust you
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                    haha i feel the same way

aaand OT
                    Spoiler:
                    so you liked it?? hmm thats good to know bc i guess i would like it. everybody ik that saw it said it wasnt that good but i have more in common with you than them so imma trust you
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    well I can't say it was brilliant but I, for one, enjoyed it. I think it worthed to spend two hours watching it. of course that'y my very subjective oppinion cuz I can't have a really objective one right now because I've just seen it
                    I appreciate the trust

Comment

OT
                      Spoiler:
                      well I can't say it was brilliant but I, for one, enjoyed it. I think it worthed to spend two hours watching it. of course that'y my very subjective oppinion cuz I can't have a really objective one right now because I've just seen it
                      I appreciate the trust
                      OT
                      Spoiler:
                      haha ok i will keep that in mind and your welcome
                      sigpic

Comment

back on topic

darn he looks hot in that outfit *sighs*

Comment

back on topic
                          http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a.../113-04001.jpg
                          darn he looks hot in that outfit *sighs*
                          he looks hot with and without clothes lets face it haha

although i do have a gray jacket that is kinda similar to that black one he's wearing there...basically why i bought it
                          sigpic

Comment

*sighs*
                            I need spoilers now. Seriously. All I need to know is that our guy is ON Sanctuary, that's not too much to ask, right?
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              he looks hot with and without clothes lets face it haha

although i do have a gray jacket that is kinda similar to that black one he's wearing there...basically why i bought it
                              totally agree with that
                              buying a jacket because it loos like one of Nikola's = Trooper symptom

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *sighs*
                              I need spoilers now. Seriously. All I need to know is that our guy is ON Sanctuary, that's not too much to ask, right?
                              just believe with all your heart he will be that's what I do
                              HE HAS TO BE. period. there's no other option

Comment

Greetings Troopers...and clones

Am taking a break from studying cell biology and chemistry and thought the clones and I would stick our heads into the gutter lounge and see what's going on..

So what did we miss??
                                sigpic
                                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X