Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    *sighs* dang. i think you win this round! lol

Yes, well. dont me started on how much ive been considering moving to Vancouver just because Jon, among other aweome people, live there

*Bows Nikola like and sips her glass of wine while raising her left eyebrow in the Nikola fashion.*

Another two reasons I would love to go to Canada aside from Jon....Michael Buble and Tahmoh Penikett!! *THUNK*

My mother has been there and loved it. I've always wanted to go there (in the summer) and am considering it as a Graduation Gift to myself if I have the money.
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
      Greetings Fellow Nikola Fans.

My name is Megan. I'm an Aussie and I've just joined after watching Season 1 and am an unshamed Tesla Fan!!

So much to love about him, but we all know that. Love the hands, hair, eyes and the whole darn package!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all soon!!

Megan

PS: Season Two starts down here tonight and even though I've seen bits of it on Youtube, am very much looking forward to seeing the whole thing.
      It's interesting but before I knew about Nikola (Both Jonathon and the real guy), I actually hated pigeons, especially when I used to live in the city and thought they were dirty, ugly creatures.

Now I can see what Nikola saw in them and why he related to them so well. I just went out and left some old bread that I was about to throw out on the church lawn so hopefully they'll stay there so I can enjoy them for a little longer.
      WELCOME, MEGAN!

And I am completely with you on the pigeon thing! I used to think they were stupid but now I have a newfound appreciation for them
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

*Bows Nikola like and sips her glass of wine while raising her left eyebrow in the Nikola fashion.*

Another two reasons I would love to go to Canada aside from Jon....Michael Buble and Tahmoh Pennikett!! *THUNK*

My mother has been there and loved it. I've always wanted to go there (in the summer) and am considering it as a Graduation Gift to myself if I have the money.
        haha well im from america and thus i live not so far from canada but ages from vancouver. id looove to go in the summer....aka to the sanctuary con but alas, i cannot *sighs* one day one day!
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

MICHAEL BUBLE'!!

Sorry, I love him too

Anyhoo...have you been to the H/N shipper thread, Meg (can I call you that?)? Since you did say you're a Helen/Nikola shipper
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            MICHAEL BUBLE'!!

Sorry, I love him too

Anyhoo...have you been to the H/N shipper thread, Meg (can I call you that?)? Since you did say you're a Helen/Nikola shipper
            YES MIMZY! you get her over there and imma go get some sleep (fingers crossed for Nikola dreams ) so that i can be well rested to shovel myself out tomorrow...oh and so some writing....but on which fic you ask? NOT TELLINGGG

hahaha <3
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

MICHAEL BUBLE'!!

Sorry, I love him too

I would be honoured if you called me that. It was my Grandmother's nickname and she died ten years ago last weekend.

Not yet. I'm actually supposed to be doing a year's worth of programming, but shall wander over soon.
              sigpic
              "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

YES MIMZY! you get her over there and imma go get some sleep (fingers crossed for Nikola dreams ) so that i can be well rested to shovel myself out tomorrow...oh and so some writing....but on which fic you ask? NOT TELLINGGG

hahaha <3
                BOO you're evil

Anyhoo, yeah...shoveling...LMAO gotta do that too...we have like, 3 feet of snow

Have a good night! Sweet dreams
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

haha well im from america and thus i live not so far from canada but ages from vancouver. id looove to go in the summer....aka to the sanctuary con but alas, i cannot *sighs* one day one day!
                  I'm slightly further away than that but keep telling myself the same thing.

Who knows...maybe we'll be there at the same time

Sweet, Nikola filled dreams and thanks again for the warm welcome.
                  sigpic

Comment

*runs in late--as per usual* Hi, Megan!!! Welcome to the greatest thread on the Sanctuary stream.

Just remembered: Was watching a show about the Winter Olympics last night and kept thinking "OMG!! That's where Jonathon lives!! "
                    I totally forgot but a few days ago, the Today show had a special on things to do in Vancouver and the whole time I was like, "Jonathon and the Electrics. "

But they just went on and on about skiing. Savages. JK.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                      *runs in late--as per usual* Hi, Megan!!! Welcome to the greatest thread on the Sanctuary stream.

I totally forgot but a few days ago, the Today show had a special on things to do in Vancouver and the whole time I was like, "Jonathon and the Electrics. "

But they just went on and on about skiing. Savages. JK.
                      Thank you so much!!

They didn't mention Jon, The Electrics, Michael or Tahmoh?? What planet are these people from??

I hate skiing as the first and only time I have ever been on skis was on a ski trip taking a group of students to the ski fields for work. I fell over and dislocated my thumb and tore tendons with in the first five minutes of being on skis. I was in a cast for twelve weeks and as it was my right hand, I couldn't do all that much. But it was great because I spent the rest of the weekend in front of the fire at the ski lodge so it wasn't a total loss after all!!
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL

I've never been skiing, so...

Apparently Jonathon likes snowboarding
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL

I've never been skiing, so...

Apparently Jonathon likes snowboarding
                          I heard that too but seeing as I have no skill and a total lack of co-ordination, I think I leave it to him!!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL

I'd like to learn but I'd probably fail miserably

But oh, what wonderful images that produces, thinking of him snowboarding.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

LOL

I'd like to learn but I'd probably fail miserably

But oh, what wonderful images that produces, thinking of him snowboarding.
                              But my Jonathon addled brain is thinking of comforting him on the rare ocassion he falls off his board and the many and varied ways of doing this
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL cute

btw this is the link to the H/N shipper thread for you

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...Shipper-Thread
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X