No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've actually been drawn to Vancouver since before I was a Stargate or Sanctuary fan, but yeah, with Sanctuary and the Electric Company that just gives me more incentive
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I've always wanted to go to Canada, especially after my mother visited a few years ago.

Guess now I have the perfect reason to go...it's just getting there that's the hard part
      sigpic
      "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

OMG today I saw this guy who had spiky-ish hair...it was blond, but the dude had on a long black coat AGH it was so weird this whole week has been weird O.o

And I realized that that cute guy who works in my mom's office who for some reason reminds me of JY also kind of looks like Apolo Ohno with shorter hair. So it's like, *squee*hotness overload. LMAO
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Three reasons to move to Vancouver:

1. Jonathon Young
          2. Sanctuary
          3. Electric Company Theatre.

Now I have an excuse.
          "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

4. Jonathon Young
            5. Canadians are awesome
            6. Did I mention Jonathon Young?

lol
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

See why my I have my location as So close, yet so far away?
              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

It sucks living 2000 miles away from Vancouver! Someone better invent teleportation soon!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                  It sucks living 2000 miles away from Vancouver! Someone better invent teleportation soon!
                  I live a whole lot further away than that!!

BUT I would move there only for summer as I hate the cold!!
                  sigpic
                  "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

I think we should have Edison pay for all our tickets!

Comment

Oh, and the luxury suites.

Comment

Oh, and the luxury suites.
                        Oh frack yes!! And all the food and drink we want while we're on the flights
                        sigpic

Comment

We'll make Edison carry our luggage!

Comment

We'll make Edison carry our luggage!
                            And make sure we take lots of bags even if we don't need them so he has more to carry!!
                            sigpic

Comment

UGH I was just looking thru a history book and there's way too many times Edison got snuck in there and NO mention of Niko whatsoever!!!! I hate American history books

And I hate my life right now, which is a different story and mostly my fault, but never mind that...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                UGH I was just looking thru a history book and there's way too many times Edison got snuck in there and NO mention of Niko whatsoever!!!! I hate American history books

And I hate my life right now, which is a different story and mostly my fault, but never mind that...
                                I say we make the history book writers rewrite the book, and put Nikola in them. LEAVE EDISON OUT!

Comment

Working...
                                X