Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
    which episodes?? Them all?
    lmfao no i dont think any of us have that kind of time....maybe we should take a vote on which Nikola episode to rewatch!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      lmfao no i dont think any of us have that kind of time....maybe we should take a vote on which Nikola episode to rewatch!
      Well, I actually like "Sleepers" the best just because of all the little shot outs to the real guy That Jonathon did such a "Brilliant!" (yes, pun intended) job with it!
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Well, I actually like "Sleepers" the best just because of all the little shot outs to the real guy That Jonathon did such a "Brilliant!" (yes, pun intended) job with it!
        haha true. so one vote sleepers
        sigpic

Comment

"We have to learn again that science without contact with experiments is an enterprise which is likely to go completely astray into imaginary conjecture." - Evolution of the Solar System, NASA 1976, H. Alfvén & G, Arrhenius, p. 257.

Hmmm . . . . sound familiar??
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

OT question: How long do you have to wait before giving someone "green" again? i've tried to give several people green just now, and it wouldn't let me.
            That's a secret, actually
            No one really knows, but I believe it's a matter of greening enough others before you're able to re-green someone.

haha true. so one vote sleepers
            I probably won't be there ''live'', but two votes Sleepers!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              I probably won't be there ''live'', but two votes Sleepers!
              well here is what i was thinking we could do.

pick an episode and then watch the day for valentines day and then spend the next day discussing it. that way, even if somebody doesnt have to do the actual rewatch, they can participate in the conversation...just a thought
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                That's a secret, actually
                No one really knows, but I believe it's a matter of greening enough others before you're able to re-green someone.
                Thanks for the infor. I was just trying to see if I could figure it out, apprently I hadn't.

Comment

well here is what i was thinking we could do.

pick an episode and then watch the day for valentines day and then spend the next day discussing it. that way, even if somebody doesnt have to do the actual rewatch, they can participate in the conversation...just a thought
                  Ah yes, ok!
                  Awesome.

Thanks for the infor. I was just trying to see if I could figure it out, apprently I hadn't.
                  You're welcome. The mods didn't want us to go and green our friends over and over again, so they put in that little failsafe...
                  It's all about the sharing
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ok sweet. Two votes Sleepers.

i expect more than two votes troopers
                    sigpic

Comment

I bet they'll be three votes "Sleepers" once Mimzy come back

And Dang! I swear this Electric Universe" cosmology might just allow Tesla's work to be appreciated! Another quote from the synopsis on the website:"Bold added by me

"The implications of electrical activity between planets will be profoundly disturbing for those who have built their cosmology around the weak force of gravity, acting in an electrically sterile universe."
                      Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 10 February 2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

helloo folksies! i have new fic! its a song fic. hope you like

Die For You
                        sigpic

Comment

More Electric Universe Model stuff: http://www.thunderbolts.info/ I'll say it again, but the more I read of this stuff, the more I think Tesla's work is slowly coming to be appreciated!

Edit Thunderbolts of the Gods video: http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...0301316220374# They SOO need to let Tesla play with this in Season 3!
                          Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 10 February 2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

More Electric Universe Model stuff: http://www.thunderbolts.info/ I'll say it again, but the more I read of this stuff, the more I think Tesla's work is slowly coming to be appreciated!

Edit Thunderbolts of the Gods video: http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...0301316220374# They SOO need to let Tesla play with this in Season 3!
                            hmm. interesting!
                            sigpic

Comment

hmm. interesting!
                              Read My Inventions and Seifer's bio.(I will have too re-read them myself) as well as watch this video and read these websites, but I'm not surprised the one Tesla video I posted(I can't rememeber. it's the one with the quote about scientists subbing Math with experiements), linked "The Electric Universe Model" with Tesla.

The Thunderbolts of Gods video talks about how plasma physists are re-creating spiral galaxies with plasma in the lab with experiments as Tesla said science needed to return to instead of using abstract mathematics.

And according to the "Electrical Universe Model" Tesla was right to question Einstein!

Honestly, I think if Tesla came across this stuff, he'd be like "Told you so!"
                              Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 10 February 2010, 06:18 PM.

Comment

GAAAHHH! READ THE "WELCOME" BLURB!!!
                                http://www.nps.gov/edis/index.htm
                                Oh you're fraking kidding me!! Electric cars?? That was so Nikola's idea!!

I mean they even have an electric car dealership called TESLA MOTORS, not Edision Motors!!

*Storms off muttering about Edison Loving Freaks*
                                Last edited by Gauky_1976; 10 February 2010, 07:29 PM.
                                sigpic
                                "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X