Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    O. M. G. look what I found...

This guy made his own mini-Tesla turbine and used it to power a pencil sharpener.
    Nikola would be sooo proud
    sigpic
    "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by Gauky_1976 View Post
      I also think he knew his limitations as a person and therefore a parent and decided against being a father.
      Yes, I agree He knew himself well enough, to know being a father was a bad idea. Which is why, while him and Helen having a kid is a nice fanasty, I can't really see it happening. But, that's just my 2 cents.
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
        Yes, I agree He knew himself well enough, to know being a father was a bad idea. Which is why, while him and Helen having a kid is a nice fanasty, I can't really see it happening. But, that's just my 2 cents.
        Totally agree but it would make for some nice fic if I ever get time to write it.
        sigpic
        "Young love. It's so passionate. So innocent...So utterly doomed"---Nikola Tesla

Comment

Nikola would be sooo proud
          Check out that guy's channel; he's made other random things like that, like a Tesla turbine-powered blender
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Check out that guy's channel; he's made other random things like that, like a Tesla turbine-powered blender
            Either he loves Nikola and his work, is totally obessed or is just a fruitcake!! Nikola would think he had waaay too much time on his hands, roll his eyes and call him a "total amatuer!!"

I'll leave it to the rest of you guys to decide which it is!!
            sigpic

Comment

Totally agree but it would make for some nice fic if I ever get time to write it.
              I suppose, but it's much better as fanfiction than on the show itself. Not that all fanfiction couldn't be on the show though. I've read some that I could see being on the show myself.

Edit I posted the link to that interview was talking in a previous post.
              ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

I'll post the link when I find it, the video won't also work, but there is a transcript of the interview.

Edit Here's the link to the interview: http://www.artsalive.ca/en/eth/actor/interview.html
                thanks for the link I think that solves the mistery of his sexy change-on-command voice

For some people vocal work is no problem and articulation is no problem. And for some people it's a huge struggle. Again, it comes down that point when you get nervous and suddenly your voice is up here and you've lost your breath and then you just hear that voice teacher saying, Here's a simple thing to do. Just get down in your diaphragm and just keep the breath down there. When you are in a very nervous situation it's great to have something extremely physical and concrete to do. Just to breathe deeply. It's something practical that is essentially easy to do.

Comment

Either he loves Nikola and his work, is totally obessed or is just a fruitcake!! Nikola would think he had waaay too much time on his hands, roll his eyes and call him a "total amatuer!!"

I'll leave it to the rest of you guys to decide which it is!!
                  I think he'd be amused
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I suppose, but it's much better as fanfiction than on the show itself. Not that all fanfiction couldn't be on the show though. I've read some that I could see being on the show myself.

Edit I posted the link to that interview was talking in a previous post.
                    Some of it is brilliant and I could see it on the show too. I know whenever I see Jonathon on screen, my mind fills with fic ideas...just hope I get to put pen to paper and write a few as he is very inspiring.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      *THUUUUUNKKKKK*

O. M. G. look what I found...

This guy made his own mini-Tesla turbine and used it to power a pencil sharpener.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xabkw...eature=related
                      lmfao WOW. just. WOW.
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I subscribed. That dude is crazy, but AWESOME.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I think he'd be amused
                          But would be totally trying to hide it behind faked annoyance.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think he'd be amused
                            hahaha

Some of it is brilliant and I could see it on the show too. I know whenever I see Jonathon on screen, my mind fills with fic ideas...just hope I get to put pen to paper and write a few as he is very inspiring.
                            I hope so too! id love to read your stuff and if you ever need a beta-reader id be happy to do it for you
                            sigpic
                            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Nah, I think he'd like it It's much like the little bug-powered wheel he made as a kid--not really necessary, but he discovered something from it.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post

I hope so too! id love to read your stuff and if you ever need a beta-reader id be happy to do it for you
                                Thank you!! I'll keep it in mind, but as mentioned before, I start back at university (Psych) degree on Monday and am trying to plan for an entire year for my Scout Troop but I'll see what I can do
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X