• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

HEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*falls over grinning like an idiot*
    It wasn't out of a chair was it??
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
      It wasn't out of a chair was it??
      lol

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Ok, I just got a Myst crossover plot bunny where Nikola runs across a D'ni Linking Book. Damn I have WAAAYY too many ideas
        Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 04 February 2010, 06:06 AM.
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

hahaha I know what you mean. I am constantly getting ideas and I never have time to write them all down/finish them
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            hahaha I know what you mean. I am constantly getting ideas and I never have time to write them all down/finish them

Exactly, I think I've got at least two fics published that I've not updated in months and plus my Fringe crossover I'm working on. Just once, can't I get an idea after I'm done with other fics????
            Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 04 February 2010, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
              Exactly, I think I've got at least two fics published that I've not updated in months and plus my Fringe crossover I'm working on. Just once, can't I get an idea after I'm done with other fics????
              Ugh...I have ones that I haven't updated in, uh...over a year/two years

That's how bad it is. My brain is constantly getting new ideas but always getting writer's block in relation to old ones.

I wonder if Niko ever experience "idea overloads"...he had so many; it's amazing how he kept track of them all
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

But I think it'd be kinda cool for Nikola to discover that the vampires quite possibly weren't the oldest race and DID NOT actually rule ALL of Earth at ANY point in time. The D'ni race started 10,000 and lived undernearth the Earth's surface, so they never came in contact with vampires at all. The D'ni ruled the underground and possessed an ability called "The Art" inwhich they can literaly write worlds into existance called "Ages" http://en.mystlore.com/wiki/Main_Page

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of info, but interesting.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

But what would Nikola do if he suddenly came across a Linking book and because of his curious nature found himself in a D'ni Age? It'd be a cool fic if you ask me, but would require lots of research.

Comment

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/11968659723

I am doing something I wouldn't normally do. Here is my playlist. If you find any songs that seem good for the Tesla song list, add them. I do have more playlists, but you would have to set up an account and become my friend.
                      "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

BTW, you don't have to listen to all the songs. And this is just for you Tesla Troopers
                        "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

*runs in singing virtuoso, executes a spectacular leap and lands with a bang, arms wide*
                          Gueeeessssss what?!
                          Nothing? Okay, I'll just tell you.

CHAPTER NINE OF Don't Die Before I Do IS DOOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEE!

(Three smilies for Niko)

Comment

Sorry about double post. I just had to get that notification out and then I actually went back and looked at the new posts.

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            After i saw the picture of Nikola wet and then read a certain fanfic i had an idea i simply couldnt resist
                            Hee hee! I know which fanfic that is!
                            Love the picture and the caption.

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                            hahaha Keaira that's awesome

now...since I've noticed you like Nikola's hands (don't tell anyone but I love them too the man is great from so many points of view) here's some hand thunk

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...2-34-58-37.jpg

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...2-34-59-40.jpg
                            *squeals obscenely*
                            That is one of my favorite Nikola moments! Not just cos of the scene itself (Huggy Bear--LMAO) but because he looks so...PERFECT! I mean his hair's fantastic, his eyes are bright and that is, quite simply, my favorite outfit of his EVER. The vest and the shirt and...ugh! *thunks*

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                              *squeals obscenely*
                              That is one of my favorite Nikola moments! Not just cos of the scene itself (Huggy Bear--LMAO) but because he looks so...PERFECT! I mean his hair's fantastic, his eyes are bright and that is, quite simply, my favorite outfit of his EVER. The vest and the shirt and...ugh! *thunks*
                              I agree with you. one of the best Nikola Tesla moments ever! everything about him it's great in this scene

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                                *runs in singing virtuoso, executes a spectacular leap and lands with a bang, arms wide*
                                Gueeeessssss what?!
                                Nothing? Okay, I'll just tell you.

CHAPTER NINE OF Don't Die Before I Do IS DOOOOONNNNNNNNEEEEE!

(Three smilies for Niko)
                                ALREADY READ AND REVIEWED AND LOOVEEDDD

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                                I agree with you. one of the best Nikola Tesla moments ever! everything about him it's great in this scene
                                i cannot express my love for the huggy bear seen enough. his attitude, his hair, his freak out over Big Guy just everything in that scene is phenomenal! (and ruffable )
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X