No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keaira It started because of a conversation we all had over at SFA about a scene where all the main guys had to strip to their boxers/briefs in one room because of a virus or something while Ashley and Kate were watching. Led to some pretty interesting discussions about John eating a June bug and Tesla puking on him.
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
      Keaira It started because of a conversation we all had over at SFA about a scene where all the main guys had to strip to their boxers/briefs in one room because of a virus or something while Ashley and Kate were watching. Led to some pretty interesting discussions about John eating a June bug and Tesla puking on him.
      *looks down at her feet and scuffs them* i have no idea what SFA is *sighs* anyways

IT WAS AWESOME! great fic-rec, its exactly what i need so that i would stop fuming and not want to punch somebody in the face anymore
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        *looks down at her feet and scuffs them* i have no idea what SFA is *sighs* anyways

IT WAS AWESOME! great fic-rec, its exactly what i need so that i would stop fuming and not want to punch somebody in the face anymore
        SFA = Sanctuary For All forms. I thought those here might like it
        ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

SFA = Sanctuary For All forms. I thought those here might like it
          i did indeed, perfect mood calmer
          sigpic

Comment

here's a link to the SFA forms: http://sanctuaryforall.com/f/forums/...f00a34f7539021

Comment

oh cool *goes to check it out in a break from her fic writing*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                oh cool *goes to check it out in a break from her fic writing*
                and Mimzy's Pooka.

Comment

Never woulda guess
                  sigpic

Comment

lol, oh I forgot her alias at ff.net is miss pookamonga

oh, I FINALLY got an answer from a writers group in my town about when/where they meet, etc. I've been trying to get in touch with them for weeks with no success until now. I might just adapt my "Brotherly Love" fic to make it historical fiction instead of just fan fiction.

Comment

lol, oh I forgot her alias at ff.net is miss pookamonga
                      lol s'all good. sometimes i get mixed up too
                      sigpic

Comment

Even if you didn't know, you'd guess just by reading my posts LOL
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

yeah, I try to keep all my alias' the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            Even if you didn't know, you'd guess just by reading my posts LOL
                            Keaira probably would, oh and Lemidget posted a fic deticated to us

Comment

Keaira probably would, oh and Lemidget posted a fic deticated to us
                              yepp. im a stalker like that
                              sigpic

Comment

I get too excited when making up fake names But I finally decided to limit myself to uh, 3

Miss Pookamonga/Pooka - SFA, sanctuaryfiction, and ff.net
                                Mimzy - GW
                                DuchessAliana - youtube

but it's Niko's fave number, so it all works out
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X