Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    I get too excited when making up fake names But I finally decided to limit myself to uh, 3

Miss Pookamonga/Pooka - SFA, sanctuaryfiction, and ff.net
    Mimzy - GW
    DuchessAliana - youtube

but it's Niko's fave number, so it all works out
    i have *counts* SIX!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XD hahaha though arent really all alias, more just names i go by
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I get too excited when making up fake names But I finally decided to limit myself to uh, 3

Miss Pookamonga/Pooka - SFA, sanctuaryfiction, and ff.net
      Mimzy - GW
      DuchessAliana - youtube

but it's Niko's fave number, so it all works out

And I told Lemi in my review that she SOOO needed to write a sequel to Contamination
      ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        i have *counts* SIX!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XD hahaha though arent really all alias, more just names i go by
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh this is random, but it's supposed to snow like, another foot on Friday in DC/Maryland/Virginia hahaha yay

And I TOTALLY BOMBED my theatre test today
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

oh this is random, but it's supposed to snow like, another foot on Friday in DC/Maryland/Virginia hahaha yay

oh we already got another 6 inches or so up here so ive been out and about having snowball fights and sledding and whatnot with my clone
          aandd bummerz about the test, i may punch somebodys face out in my humanities class tomorrow so no worries
          sigpic

Comment

WHAT!? That sucks! *hugs*

Oh, and we got around 14 inches here in Wisconsin one day in Dec. the buses stopped running that the day after and they were behind for 3 days afterwards!
            ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Yeah, well, I think everybody bombed it. It was impossible.

As for my English paper...uh...I had better go finish that. B/c it's already late anyway But it's only worth 10% of the whole grade...technically I can still get an A in the class. I still have like, 3 months left
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yeah, well, I think everybody bombed it. It was impossible.

As for my English paper...uh...I had better go finish that. B/c it's already late anyway But it's only worth 10% of the whole grade...technically I can still get an A in the class. I still have like, 3 months left
                pfftt 3months? thats the perfect amt of time to rock that class! Just keep channeling your inner Jon and you'll do just fine!
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know how that will help my English 101 class (worst. class. EVER.), but it'll probably help my theatre class. I wish I could do all my extra credit hours in the costume shop. Sewing is fun. LOL
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

lol uhh...yeah. sewing and me go together like Nikola and Druitt....NOT AT ALL XD
                    sigpic

Comment

I fortunately had a really cool English prof (only english prof I ever had) for all my college English classes. Oh and me and sewing machines NEVER got along

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        lol uhh...yeah. sewing and me go together like Nikola and Druitt....NOT AT ALL XD

I'll buy men's jeans/pants or Kappris (sp?) just to not shorten pants

Comment

hahahahah what an interesting analogy, Keaira
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hahahahah what an interesting analogy, Keaira
                            yeah well thats how i relate the world i want to live in, to the world im stuck in
                            sigpic

Comment

hahahahaaaaaaaa
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hahahahaaaaaaaa
                                or more correctly put, the timeline i live in and the timeline i plan to find a doorway to!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X