Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post
    Omg, you two: as an aspiring scifi screenwriter, I'm getting some practice in by writing a Season 3 screenplay about Niko and his new powers! I am also going crazy hoping he's a regular in S3, but even if he isn't, at least I'll have my screenplay to console me!
    OMG SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the meantime...
    Spoiler:
    I'll just watch the Bollywood dance scene over and over...that was HILARIOUS

But seriously, does Will have to strip in every season finale? Come ON, we've seen him without a shirt 3 times now...it's SO Niko's turn
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      I wanna second that desperately. Fracking nine months! people have BABIES in that length of time!! thank goodness for this place or i'd really go bonkers!

I bursted out laughing when I read that! you're awesome...
      And yeah, I'd go crazy without the Troopers and the Teslenites...

Twinnie THOSE SCREENCAPS MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!!! ahahaha i totally need to see this movie! lmao his face in that last one = pricelesss
      Hahahaaaaa, yeah, his face is epic....
      glad you liked them

Mimzy and Keaira: I agree with you about:

Spoiler:
      Niko in saison 3 premiere....Come on...magnetic stuff and no Niko? tssk tssk....
      If he isn't, I'm gonna go psycho on them and that's not gonna be pretty...

Anyway, they just have to bring him back, in a heroic manner would be a bonus

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      in the meantime...
      Spoiler:

But seriously, does Will have to strip in every season finale? Come ON, we've seen him without a shirt 3 times now...it's SO Niko's turn
      Yeah, it's Niko's turn now!

How long are we gonna have to wait?
      sigpic

Comment

You're so right, that's not fair. It's not that I don't like seeing Will half naked (he's kind of good-looking lol) but Nikola without a shirt will be heaven. A strip tease would be better but we can't ask too much lol.

I'm starting to imagine it, that's not good I won't be able to concentrate during my exam xD
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mamzelle_Malicia View Post
          You're so right, that's not fair. It's not that I don't like seeing Will half naked (he's kind of good-looking lol) but Nikola without a shirt will be heaven. A strip tease would be better but we can't ask too much lol.

I'm starting to imagine it, that's not good I won't be able to concentrate during my exam xD
          Yeah, I can't concentrate either....I blame Niko...he shouldn't be so cute...

Good luck for your exam
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
            Yeah, I can't concentrate either....I blame Niko...he shouldn't be so cute...

Good luck for your exam
            Thank you^^ I don't want to go, I don't understand anything T_T
            I would like to stay at home and watch Sanctuary all day ><
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks... Now I have that image suck in my head during my exam as well...

Quick! I need a way to combine Niko'a nekkidness with methodology!
              *thinks*
              *fails*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Thanks... Now I have that image suck in my head during my exam as well...

Quick! I need a way to combine Niko'a nekkidness with methodology!
                *thinks*
                *fails*

Good luck with that! And for your exam...

Believe me, 8h30 of work per day with no Niko is no walk in the park either

*tries not to imagine strip-tease*

Oh my, I'm drooling on my keyboard....shame
                sigpic

Comment

Good luck with that! And for your exam...

Believe me, 8h30 of work per day with no Niko is no walk in the park either

*tries not to imagine strip-tease*

Oh my, I'm drooling on my keyboard....shame
                  I can't get these images out of my head xD
                  Now I'm imagining Nikola, a bit drunk, with a bottle of wine in one hand and his clothes in the other *___*
                  OMG lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Hehe.

I just found my link between methodology and Niko's Nekkidness/Stripping!

Participant Observation!
                    WooooHoood! Social research now seems fun.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Mamzelle, you made me laugh out loud in the middle of the office...happy now?

Nad, congratulations, I knew you'd find something...

Is it me, or is Niko the answer to everything
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm proud

I'm always laughing, shouting, crying, squeeing in my student room when I watch an episode with Nikola, my neighbors must think I'm crazy lol.
                        And when I think about him stripping it's everything at the same time *drooling*
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't get these images out of my head xD
                          Now I'm imagining Nikola, a bit drunk, with a bottle of wine in one hand and his clothes in the other *___*
                          OMG lol
                          Oooooh!
                          Now there's an image to hold on to!

Nad, congratulations, I knew you'd find something...

Is it me, or is Niko the answer to everything
                          Thanks.

He is.
                          I bet he could even accomplish world peace in his own world dominating way...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Oooooh!
                            Now there's an image to hold on to!

Thanks.

He is.
                            I bet he could even accomplish world peace in his own world dominating way...
                            Or with his death ray, like he had planned

Mamzelle: yeah, well, people think I'm crazy too...and they're right actually

My first grade teacher said I was already wacko when I was 5 years old...so yeah...I'm used to it now
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              OMG SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the meantime...
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              HOLY CRAP IT IS BEYOND HIS TURN! IF FREAKING JACK THE RIPPER GETS TO TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF I DONT SEE WHY THE SEXY GENIUS CANT!!! ITS PURE SHENANAGINS!

i dont have an exam today....*looks to clone* ok King in a few seconds im going to say "now" and your going to start speaking serbian and taking those clothes off!

I'm proud

I'm always laughing, shouting, crying, squeeing in my student room when I watch an episode with Nikola, my neighbors must think I'm crazy lol.And when I think about him stripping it's everything at the same time *drooling*
                              hahaha thats pretty much the story of my liiife right there. i'm on here sometimes during class so you can imagine the awkward moments ive had

*returns to her clone* NOW!!
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Double post...i know...BUT its worth it I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!! I am....
                                *enter drumroll here*
                                Writing a new fanfic!!! its called Remnants and Realizations check it outtt
                                sigpic
                                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Working...
                                X