X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmm those are tasty pixz
    sigpic

Comment

HEY EVERYONE omg i finally updated something useful! (with generous lashings of wet nikola) LOVE IN THE TIME OF SCIENCE - a shot in the dark

reviews make my day LOL

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
        *helps revive*

I'm always glad to be of help!

Sort of OT, I went back and read "falling" again today. I always seem to end up back on that page every few days, lol. It is truly pure awesomeness, I imagine you're one of the best writers of angst
        (Of course, its Niko/Helen so its hard for it to be bad)
        ^Thankies And...Uh, yeah, I need to update that, LOL But seriously, I have a plot. Sort of...all I need is to be less sleepy and actually have time...or maybe I could just skip astronomy again LMHO

btw, elly...BWAAAAHHH HOW COULD YOU AND GMYW LEAVE THAT RP HANGING LIKE THAT AGAIN?!?!!!!! THAT WAS SO MUCH *SQUEE* OMGO*^#($^#92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Spoiler:
        The two of them reciting love poetry to each other?!?! *DIES*

And I seriously need to catch up on SotM and LitoS...I have been very bad... *huggles elly*

btw, I hate to be so annoying, but are you ever going to continue that "Red Dust, Blue Blood" fic, b/c it was cool

Oh, hey, guess what?

10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Seriously, do I need to extend the deadline??? I've gotten like, 1 SUBMISSION. ONE!!! Come on, people...if you have time to be on here then you can find time to come up with something for Jonathon. I want my inbox FULL! You hear? FULL!!!!
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Elly, can you post the link to that Rome fic of yours again? I seemed to have lost it.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Elly, can you post the link to that Rome fic of yours again? I seemed to have lost it.
            I have it
            http://ellymellyfanfic.wordpress.com...anctuary/rome/

btw elly (agh, yeah, ANOTHER question)
            Spoiler:
            What's the name of that poem(s) in the most recent part of the Rome fic?? 'twas lovely
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I am having a Nikola obsession day today. I went to bed thinking about some Nikola/Helen shippyness and that's how I woke up. Mimzy I love reading all your insights into the real Tesla and how you interpret all the scenes with Helen. When I say interpret I mean share the facts of their relationship ofcourse! Elly I love, love, love, the role play fic. Have I said I love it? I now have the link saved in my favorites so I can randomly look and get a quick Helen/Nikola fix.

I know this is off topic but, someone had a Martin Wood banner made of total sexiness. I just want to give that a Huge thumbs up!

Okay I know a couple of you have seen this already, but I thought I would share with the rest of the gang. Last night (or really early this morning since I was still awake,) I decided Nikola and wine and kissing sounded like a great idea. So I made another comic bomb. I hope you like!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                HEY EVERYONE omg i finally updated something useful! (with generous lashings of wet nikola) LOVE IN THE TIME OF SCIENCE - a shot in the dark

reviews make my day LOL
                Awesome! Lovin' it!

(Lovely sig made by hbt123)

Comment

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post
                  I am having a Nikola obsession day today. I went to bed thinking about some Nikola/Helen shippyness and that's how I woke up. Mimzy I love reading all your insights into the real Tesla and how you interpret all the scenes with Helen. When I say interpret I mean share the facts of their relationship ofcourse! Elly I love, love, love, the role play fic. Have I said I love it? I now have the link saved in my favorites so I can randomly look and get a quick Helen/Nikola fix.

I know this is off topic but, someone had a Martin Wood banner made of total sexiness. I just want to give that a Huge thumbs up!

Okay I know a couple of you have seen this already, but I thought I would share with the rest of the gang. Last night (or really early this morning since I was still awake,) I decided Nikola and wine and kissing sounded like a great idea. So I made another comic bomb. I hope you like!

Spoiler:
                  Love the strip!

(Lovely sig made by hbt123)

Comment

Spoiler:

Is it just me or does Helen look *quite eager* to indulge Nikola in his...request? ROFL

btw, Nikola+wine+kissing ALWAYS equals a great idea Now I have a new plotbunny. YAY!! TEEHEE

And I'm supposed to be writing a philosophy paper...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks for the new chapter ellymelly!
                      I love that story so much... there just needs to be more of it. Gosh, I'm greedy!

I love Xira's new bomb! I'm usually really good with creative stuff, but how you come up with those is just beyond me!

Don't know if anyone has been reading "Term of Endearment" by UxKNOxMYxNAME over on FanFic, I think its pretty good
                      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5449246/..._of_Endearment

Pics:
                      (which are also bribes for anyone who writes good Niko fic, esp. Ellymelly)
                      Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        Is it just me or does Helen look *quite eager* to indulge Nikola in his...request? ROFL

btw, Nikola+wine+kissing ALWAYS equals a great idea Now I have a new plotbunny. YAY!! TEEHEE

And I'm supposed to be writing a philosophy paper...
                        It does seem she looks interested to me too but of course she could not let him know that immediately. Also the pictures of Helen I used are from the five after he kissed her so those are her natural looks at him. Yes the Five what a wonderful episode. I love those two in that episode and she makes the best expressions when she looks at him. I just wish the pictures were more colorful but who am I to complain that the two of them were forced to hide in a dark cave depending on eachother. Besides is it just me or is that the only kiss Helen had that season? Yes my little shippy heart loves some NIKOLA!!

I love Xira's new bomb! I'm usually really good with creative stuff, but how you come up with those is just beyond me!

Don't know if anyone has been reading "Term of Endearment" by UxKNOxMYxNAME over on FanFic, I think its pretty good
                        I have no idea how this randomness pops in my head I look at a screencap and then I fall into the gutter usually. I am glad you like it. I don't think I have read that story yet but I will give it a look. Thank you for the screencaps. You never know when I may need one for something crazy that pops into my head. The thoughts I have now are way to gutterminded to put in a bomb so I will have to let the lust fizzle down so that I can actually post something on a public forum .LOL

Comment

I love that story so much... there just needs to be more of it. Gosh, I'm greedy!

Pics:
                          (which are also bribes for anyone who writes good Niko fic, esp. Ellymelly)
                          Spoiler:

I LOVE BRIBES

*keys start to tap*

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

It does seem she looks interested to me too but of course she could not let him know that immediately. Also the pictures of Helen I used are from the five after he kissed her so those are her natural looks at him. Yes the Five what a wonderful episode. I love those two in that episode and she makes the best expressions when she looks at him. I just wish the pictures were more colorful but who am I to complain that the two of them were forced to hide in a dark cave depending on eachother. Besides is it just me or is that the only kiss Helen had that season? Yes my little shippy heart loves some NIKOLA!!
                            She actually kisses John in a flashback...
                            But that was only a FLASHBACK

Anyway, I HAS A PREZZIE for you all!!! Xira, you and I influence each other too much...

"DAYDREAMING: A HELEN/NIKOLA STORY"
                            (as told in pictures)
                            Spoiler:

FIN

sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Anyway, I HAS A PREZZIE for you all!!! Xira, you and I influence each other too much...

(as told in pictures)
                              Spoiler:

FIN

Flashbacks only count if its with Nikola Seriously I think I blocked that John/Helen kiss out. I had no recollection of it and had to go look at the kisses of the sanctuary thread on SFA for proof. LOL

Your comic is made of so much WIN I love that we influence eachother it makes this so much fun. Have I told you lately how much I adore you? Because you are nikotastik in my eyes!!!

Comment

(as told in pictures)
                                Spoiler:

FIN

LMAO!
                                Gosh you guys are good!
                                *is jealous*

Oh well, at least I have pics.

Spoiler:

I have no idea how this randomness pops in my head I look at a screencap and then I fall into the gutter usually. I am glad you like it. I don't think I have read that story yet but I will give it a look. Thank you for the screencaps. You never know when I may need one for something crazy that pops into my head. The thoughts I have now are way to gutterminded to put in a bomb so I will have to let the lust fizzle down so that I can actually post something on a public forum .LOL
                                Today 06:50 PM
                                Well, I hope that these might inspire more awesome gutter-minded bombs!
                                Spoiler:
                                Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X