• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alder View Post

And a few more:
    Spoiler:

Lightb...well, you get the picture...

And "Uh-oh"...
    Thank You! Thank you for the pics, it's shows my point about his eye colo(u)r changing!
    ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Sometimes, i miss that cravat. and then i think him in that suit tied up in the chair *gets a cheeky smile* oh yes, that man is deliciouss
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I miss the "Revelations" coat he had

But he could dress like a clown I would still find him sexy and perfect so his clothes are fine

no clothes would be better tough...
        sigpic

Comment

From Electric Company's THE FALL
          Last edited by kivawolfspeaker; 19 January 2010, 03:21 PM.
          ~"Often we forget . . . the sky reaches to the ground . . . with each step . . . . we fly."~ From We Fly by The House Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
            I miss the "Revelations" coat he had

But he could dress like a clown I would still find him sexy and perfect so his clothes are fine

no clothes would be better tough...
            I bought a grey coat that reminds of that coat from revelations...which is kinda why i bought

and yes he does look sexy in anything but nothing is best
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker View Post
              http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...mpanysSTUD.jpg

From Electric Company's STUDIES IN MOTION

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...c2b80545-1.jpg

From Electric Company's THE FALL
              OMG!

Are you sure it's him in the first pic? I'm having doubts...

If it is then...*nosebleed*

*Aw crap...*

Sexy back

Keaira: I want that coat....it's awesome (wish I could have HIS ! )
              sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's him. I found it on the Electric's site itself. I think it might be the lighting and the distance.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's him. I found it on the Electric's site itself. I think it might be the lighting and the distance.
                  I hope it is...

It's just...I don't know...something looks funny...the hair maybe? dunno...
                  sigpic

Comment

oh that his back alright, mimzy's posted that picture before. i have to say, backs are not usually attractive...but OMG his back is freaking thunkalicious

and yes i want his coat too but i'll settle for a look allike one
                    sigpic

Comment

maybe the make-up? but I'm pretty sure its him.

I'm watching a history channel special on the real Tesla and am thinking about a scene with JY chasing pigeons because the real guy had this wierd complesion to rescue injuried pigeons and nurse them back to health. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iubyEuNbyjw

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                        oh that his back alright, mimzy's posted that picture before. i have to say, backs are not usually attractive...but OMG his back is freaking thunkalicious

and yes i want his coat too but i'll settle for a look allike one
                        Yeah...his back is yummy *drools*...If I was in the theater, I'd faint right this moment

still not sure about the first pic tough...Maybe Mimzy could help us? *looks for the human sized encyclopedia*

I now, I'm stubborn
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                          Yeah...his back is yummy *drools*...If I was in the theater, I'd faint right this moment

still not sure about the first pic tough...Maybe Mimzy could help us? *looks for the human sized encyclopedia*

I now, I'm stubborn
                          i think the first one isnt him. but that back certainly is!

*looks to clone* Hey, turn around and take off your shirt *clone obeys*
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's a better view from the Electrics website of the first one: http://www.electriccompanytheatre.co...ry/view/2.html

Comment

Nevermind, it isn't him: Sorry about the mix-up saw it on the website, when the caption showed.

Said post edited,

Comment

Here's a better view from the Electrics website of the first one: http://www.electriccompanytheatre.co...ry/view/2.html
                                Nope, that's not him

Edit: no problem

Keaira: of course it his back! I already compared with my clone, who is still wandering around shirtless...poor thing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X