Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *shouts the same from her own window*

I made these. Some are shippy, but I couldn't bare to cut Helen out of the picture...

Thank you they're greeeat *____*
    Like Tesla_Twin I can't choose, I love them all =D

I love his look, I love his smile... he's perfect!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mamzelle_Malicia View Post
      Thank you they're greeeat *____*
      Like Tesla_Twin I can't choose, I love them all =D

I love his look, I love his smile... he's perfect!!
      Amen to that!

Oh, and my new surname is Twinnie (thanks Keaira ), if you don't want to type the whole Tesla_Twin thing....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
        Amen to that!

Oh, and my new surname is Twinnie (thanks Keaira ), if you don't want to type the whole Tesla_Twin thing....
        Yeah that will be easier thanks It's cuuute =P
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
          *crawls back from oblivion and curls up in the corner of thread*
          You're always welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mamzelle_Malicia View Post
            Yeah that will be easier thanks It's cuuute =P
            hahaha thanks

I bring CAPS from Alien Trespass! Seriously, you should all watch this movie. It's awesome. Plus JY is beyond cute in that one and funny too
            (spoilers for those who haven't seen the movie)

Spoiler:

look at that smile

that scene is hilarious

sorry about the quality...
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys!
              Although I have to say that Tesla/JY artwork is easy, because he's just that cute.

I LOVE those caps!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Thanks guys!
                Although I have to say that Tesla/JY artwork is easy, because he's just that cute.

I LOVE those caps!
                He is quite adorable, isn't he?
                sigpic

Comment

So, remember someone offered me chocolate-covered Tesla if I beta'd her story?

<insert image of Alder laughing like a drain>

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
                    He is quite adorable, isn't he?
                    Oh heavens, yes!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                      *crawls back from oblivion and curls up in the corner of thread*
                      ELLY!!! *tackle hugs in the corner* MISSEDD YOUU!!! where have you been!! Super glad to have you back

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                      I'm going to pull a JG Wentworth

*Walks to window and opens it*

*Shouts*

I WANT MY TESLA FIX, AND I WANT IT NOW!
                      I wanna second that desperately. Fracking nine months! people have BABIES in that length of time!! thank goodness for this place or i'd really go bonkers!

Twinnie THOSE SCREENCAPS MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!!! ahahaha i totally need to see this movie! lmao his face in that last one = pricelesss
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMG You guys are made of pure AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE all this new stuff

btw, I just watched "Kali" and O.M. FREAKING. G!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SPAZZING OUT
                        Spoiler:
                        Does anyone else think that Niko HAS to be in the s3 premiere?! He just HAS to be OMG!! I mean, the whole thing with magnetic pulses OMGGG I started going "TESLA!!" when they first mentioned it and it only got worse as the ep progressed. Seriously, I just LOVE how the plot all works out with him having magnetic powers now OMG it fits PERFECTLY!!!

My psychic-ness is acting up again...I SWEAR THEY ARE GOING TO NEED HIS HELP IN THE S3 PREMIERE. I freaking bet you that Helen's going to end up asking him for help...or what if he could sense the magnetic disturbance all on his own OMG!!!!!

HE HAS TO BE IN IT OMG PLEASE, JONATHON, DON'T BE BUSY WHEN THEY FILM THIS >_<

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*freaks out*
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                          OMGOMGOMGOMG You guys are made of pure AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE all this new stuff

btw, I just watched "Kali" and O.M. FREAKING. G!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SPAZZING OUT
                          Spoiler:
                          Does anyone else think that Niko HAS to be in the s3 premiere?! He just HAS to be OMG!! I mean, the whole thing with magnetic pulses OMGGG I started going "TESLA!!" when they first mentioned it and it only got worse as the ep progressed. Seriously, I just LOVE how the plot all works out with him having magnetic powers now OMG it fits PERFECTLY!!!

My psychic-ness is acting up again...I SWEAR THEY ARE GOING TO NEED HIS HELP IN THE S3 PREMIERE. I freaking bet you that Helen's going to end up asking him for help...or what if he could sense the magnetic disturbance all on his own OMG!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*freaks out*
                          Spoiler:
                          I DID THE SAME THING!! the moment the dudes were like "blah blah magnetic..." I went "OMG NIKOLA YESSSSS!!!!" and then he wasnt in it but still. you are soooo totally right he's got to be in the s3 opening! there is no way that he shouldnt be in it or that he didnt with his new abilities feel that disturbance....HAHAHA ITS LIKE HE HAS THE FORCE!!! HAHAH...anyways yeah! they are totally either going to need him or he's just gonna show up and be like "pardon me but my genius senses felt a huge disturbance in the magnetic field. what the heck is going on?!" OMG WHAT IF HE HAS TO FIND A WAY TO CHANNEL HIS MAGNETIC ABILITIES TO RE-SET THE MAGNETIC POLES BC BERTHA MESSES THEM OMGG hahaha

*looks up* Dear God, are you there? its me Keaira and well all the Troopers and Teslenites. PLEASE MAKE JY REALIZE THAT A PERMANENT ROLE ON SANCTUARY STARTING IN SEASON 3 IS WHERE HE FRACKING BELONGS!!! Thank you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I DID THE SAME THING!! the moment the dudes were like "blah blah magnetic..." I went "OMG NIKOLA YESSSSS!!!!" and then he wasnt in it but still. you are soooo totally right he's got to be in the s3 opening! there is no way that he shouldnt be in it or that he didnt with his new abilities feel that disturbance....HAHAHA ITS LIKE HE HAS THE FORCE!!! HAHAH...anyways yeah! they are totally either going to need him or he's just gonna show up and be like "pardon me but my genius senses felt a huge disturbance in the magnetic field. what the heck is going on?!" OMG WHAT IF HE HAS TO FIND A WAY TO CHANNEL HIS MAGNETIC ABILITIES TO RE-SET THE MAGNETIC POLES BC BERTHA MESSES THEM OMGG hahaha

*looks up* Dear God, are you there? its me Keaira and well all the Troopers and Teslenites. PLEASE MAKE JY REALIZE THAT A PERMANENT ROLE ON SANCTUARY STARTING IN SEASON 3 IS WHERE HE FRACKING BELONGS!!! Thank you.
                            Spoiler:
                            LOLOLOLOL I can SO see him saying that And it IS like the Force...I've been thinking that since "Sleepers." They seriously need to make a joke about it

BUT OMG. JY NEEDS TO BE IN THE PREMIERE IF NOT I'M GOING TO CRY

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMG btw, I just watched "Kali" and O.M. FREAKING. G!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SPAZZING OUT
                              Spoiler:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*freaks out*
                              Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                              Spoiler:

Omg, you two: as an aspiring scifi screenwriter, I'm getting some practice in by writing a Season 3 screenplay about Niko and his new powers! I am also going crazy hoping he's a regular in S3, but even if he isn't, at least I'll have my screenplay to console me!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                LOLOLOLOL I can SO see him saying that And it IS like the Force...I've been thinking that since "Sleepers." They seriously need to make a joke about it

BUT OMG. JY NEEDS TO BE IN THE PREMIERE IF NOT I'M GOING TO CRY

Spoiler:
                                hahaha i hope they do and no worries i'll cry with you!! freaking making us wait nine months and then no JY, thatd be cruel and unusual punishment to the maximum!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X