Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
    Yoooooop'

Just passing by to say hi *waves* and also to drop a little something to help us, fellow troopers, during our Tesla withdrawal (I'm putting it under spoilers because of one of the pics'):

Spoiler:

My work here is done
    *DIES* i am loving that banner. you never fail to produce ¡AWESOME! stuff
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Yoooooop'

Just passing by to say hi *waves* and also to drop a little something to help us, fellow troopers, during our Tesla withdrawal (I'm putting it under spoilers because of one of the pics'):

Spoiler:

My work here is done
      *LE GASP*
      I LOVE IT!!!!!!
      His eyes are SO intense in that <333 *squee*
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        *DIES* i am loving that banner. you never fail to produce ¡AWESOME! stuff
        OMG don't die !!! *revives* otherwise you won't see "Sleepers"

Mimzy, I am honored by your squeeing

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
        This is off topic, but I've read that Callum Blue (Mason from Dead Like Me) will be in a couple episodes of Sanctuary. Does anyone know what eps they are?

Thanks in advance
        I have no idea...(yeah I'm useful like that )
        Maybe there's something on IMDB?
        sigpic

Comment

OMG don't die !!! *revives* otherwise you won't see "Sleepers"

Mimzy, I am honored by your squeeing

I have no idea...(yeah I'm useful like that )
          Maybe there's something on IMDB?
          Its in the finally. Maybe the last 2 eps.

Comment

i read somewhere that it was the season final
            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

So, today's my birthday.

I seriously need my Tesla fix.
              "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Okay, I have what looks like good news

Apparently "Sleepers" and "Haunted" do not affect each other's storylines b/c in the U.S. "Sleepers" IS airing first, while in the UK "Haunted" is. Don't ask me why; Syfy is weird

But it's a good thing!! We don't have to worry about that...thing...*cough* interfering too much b/c apparently the eps are totally unconnected, otherwise they wouldn't have switched the order in one country and left it alone in another

and apparently this is the synopsis for "Haunted"
                Spoiler:
                In the latest episode of the sci-fi drama, Dr Helen Magnus (Amanda Tapping) and her team rescue the passengers and crew of a sinking ship off the coast of South Africa and teleport them back to the Sanctuary for medical treatment. But when one of the peaceful refugees is brutally murdered, all eyes turn to Druitt (Christopher Heyerdahl). Magnus confronts Druitt, knowing that something has been awakened in him that is driving him to act on his murderous instincts. When Druitt takes off down the hallway, Magnus needs help from Kate (Agam Darshi) to stun him and stop him in his tracks.

The Sanctuary’s power systems start to experience a series of electrical fluctuations and surges, and Henry (Ryan Robbins) gets to work to stabilise them. But as Will (Robin Dunne) leaves the operating room, the door suddenly slams shut behind him. At the same time, Kate and Bigfoot, who are en route to check on the Abnormal containment area, are jolted to a stop in the elevator, trapped between floors. Magnus has secured Druitt in a containment cell where he recovers, handcuffed, and still weak from his ordeal. Just as the others experienced, the doors suddenly slam shut, locking them in the cell together, Druitt still trying to resist his urge to kill. Cut off from the others and with no power, Henry frantically tries to reboot the computer system and figure out what has caused the Sanctuary to take control.

So he's
                Spoiler:
                reverting to psychopathic killer mode!!! YAY! lol

But anyway...I have a feeling they'll do flashback and lots of angst, but with him reverting, I doubt anything *definitive* b/t the two of them is going to happen. PHEW.

sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

What's it going to take to get my Tesla fix?
                  "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post
                    What's it going to take to get my Tesla fix?
                    I'm with you--I'm dying of withdrawal
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      I'm with you--I'm dying of withdrawal
                      Here's a little something to ease the pain...

sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Here's a little something to ease the pain...

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...sla-1x13-1.png
                        LOVE IT!! *pain is eased*

aand i wanted to share with all my fellow troopers that while i was meandering around the MET...(metropoliation museum of art just in case you dont know the abbreviation) i came across an epic painting called "Edison Mazda" by somebody whom i forget and its of a lightbulb by a wine glass type of thing and i thought to myself "well look at that, edison and nikola captured in one painting!" haha so i thought of all you

EDIT: here's a link to a picture of the painting online, if i ever upload my bazillion pictures from today i'll see i can't attach my own bc i like my picture of it better

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2550/...13c014cfb6.jpg
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          LOVE IT!! *pain is eased*

aand i wanted to share with all my fellow troopers that while i was meandering around the MET...(metropoliation museum of art just in case you dont know the abbreviation) i came across an epic painting called "Edison Mazda" by somebody whom i forget and its of a lightbulb by a wine glass type of thing and i thought to myself "well look at that, edison and nikola captured in one painting!" haha so i thought of all you

EDIT: here's a link to a picture of the painting online, if i ever upload my bazillion pictures from today i'll see i can't attach my own bc i like my picture of it better

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2550/...13c014cfb6.jpg

That's great hahaha
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

THE PROMISED ROME lol - for those needing a Tesla fix!

DUH DUH DUH - don't forget - young munchkins, final warning before rating change.

I SEE YOU THERE STALKERS

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

http://z.about.com/d/scifi/1/0/v/a/-/-/Tesla.jpg

Side effects include squeeing, palpitations, lack of concentration, etc.

Comment

ZOMG I just watched both eps of The Outer Limits with JY in them and
                                Spoiler:
                                HE HAD LONG HAIR!!

I'm NOT kidding!! In "Glyphic" he was this weird skateboarding dude who believed in conspiracy theories and aliens and his hair looked like a GIRL'S! It was SO FUNNY!! And in "The Camp" he had what literally looked like some kind of scraggly mop on top of his head--it looked better than the perfect girl-hair though. But, um, he died in that one I was like NOO lol

But anyway it was the weirdest thing. His face looked totally out of place with that hair. It didn't fit at ALL LOL

It's just interesting to see how pretty much every character he's played is some kind of geek or weirdo...and granted, Nikola Tesla is definitely both of those things, but seeing him before you'd honestly never expect to see the same guy as a totally SEXY drool-over geek vampire. Just goes to show, there's a hot guy beneath every weird obsessive science-y nerd. And also that he's an incredibly amazing actor.

OMG he is just so HOT. I'm actually watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants now and squee-ed every time he showed up. Which is not that much, but he's just so funny, even when he's being annoying
                                Spoiler:
                                Although I was slightly offended when Tibby called him the "rat-faced boss." Did she not know that his alter ego is a totally sexy genius electric Serbian vampire?

With the SEXIEST voice on the planet, I might add Every time I hear him talk I just melt. *SIGH*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X