No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another Sanctuary fan (and big time Tesla fan!) jumping in to say hello. I seriously can't wait for Tesla's episode - I was so excited when I found out that he was going to be in another one.

Also, awesome to see that I'm not the only one involved in writing fan fiction and such for Sanctuary. There's just so much good material here, and naturally we have to do something to get our fix between episodes, right? In case anyone's interested, I started a little Sanctuary roleplay forum here, it's set season two, except that we're having Ashley and the vamp-hybrids return. I've taken Tesla because my powers of resisting that are nil, but all the rest are open.

Anyway, loads of love for this thread and all of the great graphics (yes, I have now been through every page of it), and you will definitely be seeing me around it a lot in the near future. And if anyone is interesting in doing a little Sanctuary roleplaying here, I'm totally in.

Comment

OboeTheres if this background is any hint the main story will be equally if not more awesome!! cant wait to read it!

Wheelie: WELCOME looking forward to having you around!
      sigpic
      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
        OboeTheres if this background is any hint the main story will be equally if not more awesome!! cant wait to read it!
        Yay!

How far have you read, if I may ask? 'Cause I'm a feedback whore...

And also, Welcome to Wheelie!
        Spoiler:
        Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
          This thread is just background. The main story will take place in the present in the Sanctuary universe.

We have:
          Helen Magnus
          Ashley Magnus
          Will Zimmerman
          Nikola Tesla
          and Zack Addy (Bones).

All other characters are open!
          If you already have an LJ you can go here and app:
          http://community.livejournal.com/san..._net/2566.html

We are accepting any character that would make sense in the world of Sanctuary. (This would probably include most earth-based stargate characters, especially Daniel Jackson)

If anyone wants to try RP over here on GW, we could go make a thread in off topic or something! Just let me know!
          I know there's already a Sanctuary RP thread on here, but it's really, REALLY random And people haven't been on it for awhile

As for characters...DARNIT I wanted to be Helen so I could put in some *squee* Oh, well...um, can I be Kate? It'd be cool to have both Kate and Ashley. And as long as somebody takes Henry b/c I adore those two teehee

Originally posted by Wheelie View Post
          Just another Sanctuary fan (and big time Tesla fan!) jumping in to say hello. I seriously can't wait for Tesla's episode - I was so excited when I found out that he was going to be in another one.

Also, awesome to see that I'm not the only one involved in writing fan fiction and such for Sanctuary. There's just so much good material here, and naturally we have to do something to get our fix between episodes, right? In case anyone's interested, I started a little Sanctuary roleplay forum here, it's set season two, except that we're having Ashley and the vamp-hybrids return. I've taken Tesla because my powers of resisting that are nil, but all the rest are open.

Anyway, loads of love for this thread and all of the great graphics (yes, I have now been through every page of it), and you will definitely be seeing me around it a lot in the near future. And if anyone is interesting in doing a little Sanctuary roleplaying here, I'm totally in.
          WELCOME!!!
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

haha its ok. i read to the part Nikola tells Zack his last name...or am i past that? no im past that at the part where Nikola tries to get Zack to stand haha

EDIT: Whoa, 300 posts! haha wow.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              I know there's already a Sanctuary RP thread on here, but it's really, REALLY random And people haven't been on it for awhile

As for characters...DARNIT I wanted to be Helen so I could put in some *squee* Oh, well...um, can I be Kate? It'd be cool to have both Kate and Ashley. And as long as somebody takes Henry b/c I adore those two teehee
              Yeah, I saw...

Yes, You can be Kate! Do you have an LJ account?
              If you don't they're easy to create, and you could probably just make a character journal for Kate. You'd still need to submit an App, but its really simple, just basic info about your character to make sure you actually have a clue about them and that you can write.

And we all know that you can write Mimzy!

EDIT:
              haha its ok. i read to the part Nikola tells Zack his last name...or am i past that? no im past that at the part where Nikola tries to get Zack to stand haha
              It getting pretty long now... Just wait 'till Zack really wakes up.
              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I saw...

Yes, You can be Kate! Do you have an LJ account?
                If you don't they're easy to create, and you could probably just make a character journal for Kate. You'd still need to submit an App, but its really simple, just basic info about your character to make sure you actually have a clue about them and that you can write.

And we all know that you can write Mimzy!
                SWEET! And yeah, I have an lj account...I just...never use it and I'm not very good @ using lj either lol

and, on another note, I would just like to point out these stats:

Helen/John Ship Thread
                Replies: 289
                Views: 4,993
                Pages: 15

Henry/Ryan Thread
                Replies: 241
                Views: 7,732
                Pages: 13

Will/Robin Thread
                Replies: 317
                Views: 5,605
                Pages: 16

John/Jack the Ripper Thread
                Replies: 177
                Views: 3,820
                Pages: 9

Ashley/Emilie Thread
                Replies: 152
                Views: 4,636
                Pages: 8

Niko/JY Thread (which should also include Helen/Niko IMO b/c that's what we talk about half the time LOL)
                Replies: 3,082 (including this post)
                Views: 50,702
                Pages: 155

NIKO WINS BY A LONGSHOT!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by Mimzy; 05 December 2009, 05:47 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

SWEET! And yeah, I have an lj account...I just...never use it and I'm not very good @ using lj either lol

Helen/John Ship Thread

Henry/Ryan Thread

Will/Robin Thread

Ashley/Emilie Thread

Niko/JY Thread (which should also include Helen/Niko IMO b/c that's what we talk about half the time LOL)

YAY for us!!
                  & Yay for Niko!!

To join the RP, just go here: http://community.livejournal.com/san..._net/2566.html

And comment the way it says too! the dr_z_addy journal is mine, so if you have any questions, etc. just send it a PM.
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Helen/John Ship Thread

Henry/Ryan Thread

Will/Robin Thread

Ashley/Emilie Thread

WOO!! hahaha wow look at us go! You would think that these stat's would send a message to the writers to have him in more episodes wouldnt you? haha

*pats this entire thread on the back* congrats everybody! we are officially and statistically the best fans around

(p.s. make that Replies: 3,084
                    sigpic

Comment

YAY for us!!
                      & Yay for Niko!!

To join the RP, just go here: http://community.livejournal.com/san..._net/2566.html

And comment the way it says too! the dr_z_addy journal is mine, so if you have any questions, etc. just send it a PM.
                      Okay, thanks

3,085!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are really devoted *cough*obsessed*cough*, aren't we?

Even in terms of ship, we're in the lead.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I can tell this is going to be a lot of fun. And you all are really tempting me the LJ roleplay - I may just have to see about joining up. I do have an LJ somewhere, but I never really used it that much - posting future generation Stargate fanfiction and Doctor Who icons was all as far as I can remember. But yes, very tempting.

Comment

3,087!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I seriously need to stop counting

but *SQUEEEEEE*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

3,085!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are really devoted *cough*obsessed*cough*, aren't we?

Even in terms of ship, we're in the lead.
                            I prefer to think of it as dedication, loyalty, or love for the truth in life? hahaha

3,088 almost 3090 we can do this guys!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelie View Post
                              Thanks for the welcome! I can tell this is going to be a lot of fun. And you all are really tempting me the LJ roleplay - I may just have to see about joining up. I do have an LJ somewhere, but I never really used it that much - posting future generation Stargate fanfiction and Doctor Who icons was all as far as I can remember. But yes, very tempting.
                              come, come
                              join us, we'd love to have almost any character!

3,089 C'mon, somebody do 3,090!
                              Last edited by OboeTheres; 05 December 2009, 06:05 PM.
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oboetheres View Post
                                :d come, come:d
                                join us, we'd love to have almost any character!

3,089 c'mon, somebody do 3,090!
                                3,090!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X