love them!!!
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

they are pretty good lol
      sigpic

Comment

I stumbled upon these two quotes:

"In a real dark night of the soul, it is always three o'clock in the morning, day after day." ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness." ~Allen Ginsberg

so try and tell me they dont make you lot think of Nikola in some way
        sigpic

Comment

om gosh they do i like the second one the best lol
          Last edited by nikolasgirl; 05 December 2009, 09:26 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Oboe - I wish I could but I suck at RPing, and sadly I have no time for it. Also love the fic(that's what I'm calling it) lol It's really good, are you going to go to present time? Or do you need people to play the characters for that?

The icons are great! And the middle one is my fave.

Siggy made by Nikki

Comment

Originally posted by CaitW. View Post
              Oboe - I wish I could but I suck at RPing, and sadly I have no time for it. Also love the fic(that's what I'm calling it) lol It's really good, are you going to go to present time? Or do you need people to play the characters for that?

The icons are great! And the middle one is my fave.
              If you ever have more time and want to practice RP, not as part of a game or anything, just PM me. I love trying to help people learn/get comfortable with new things.

The plan is to have Nikola and Zack get back to someplace safe, and then each of them goes back to their respective lives. After that, this specific thread will end. (We're calling this specific thread "Twenty Years Ago...")

This thread is just a prologue though, and once the main game is going, I'm sure that Nikola and Zack will meet again. I think they might end up having kind of a cool relationship within this game... They certainly met in an unusual way...

Also, if I may, how far have you read? Any little critiques?

I'm glad you like the icons!
              Spoiler:
              Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nikolasgirl View Post
                me too i dont know what will happen next season but one can only hope jy is in it more lol
                Would be great to see JY in more episodes next season (if there is a third season) but who knows if he is willing to come back to sanctuary after what happend to his daughter
                SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a third season; I heard something about it but anyway, it's Syfy's highest-rated show, as far as I know, so canceling it would be stupid

As for JY, I think he'll be back. It's tough going back to work after having something so horrible happen But he & his wife are actually on tour with one of his plays in Canada right now, so I doubt he'll give up doing Sanctuary. And it's good that they've gone back to work too--it's hard to pick yourself up after a tragedy, but the best thing is to keep going--if anything, it helps to do so rather than to just shut down. And from what I've seen, JY is an incredibly strong person, so there's no way he or his wife are going to just stop what they've been doing their whole lives.

And I think knowing that he has a lot of fans who love him as Tesla will help, too...which is why I'm making that tribute video for him

As soon as I finish my paper, my laundry, decorating the house for Christmas, and...what else do I have to do? GAAAH!! *headdesk*
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I've been dying to post a Tesla song for a while so here goes...

Spoiler:
                    We love you Tesla
                    Oh yes we do
                    We love you Tesla
                    And we'll be true
                    When you're not near us
                    We're blue
                    Oh Tesla we love you
                    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post

Spoiler:
                      We love you Tesla
                      Oh yes we do
                      We love you Tesla
                      And we'll be true
                      When you're not near us
                      We're blue
                      Oh Tesla we love you
                      That's from Bye Bye Birdie!!! *sings*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        I'm pretty sure there's going to be a third season; I heard something about it but anyway, it's Syfy's highest-rated show, as far as I know, so canceling it would be stupid

As for JY, I think he'll be back. It's tough going back to work after having something so horrible happen But he & his wife are actually on tour with one of his plays in Canada right now, so I doubt he'll give up doing Sanctuary. And it's good that they've gone back to work too--it's hard to pick yourself up after a tragedy, but the best thing is to keep going--if anything, it helps to do so rather than to just shut down. And from what I've seen, JY is an incredibly strong person, so there's no way he or his wife are going to just stop what they've been doing their whole lives.

And I think knowing that he has a lot of fans who love him as Tesla will help, too...which is why I'm making that tribute video for him

As soon as I finish my paper, my laundry, decorating the house for Christmas, and...what else do I have to do? GAAAH!! *headdesk*
                        Yay for season 3 and sanctuary's high ratings....i guess we here with our high stat's are just trying to keep up with the show itself

yeah i hope he and his wife are able to pull through. *mentally sends hugs and love their way*

Ohh i finished my paper friday and decorating yesterday (its the first xmas with my bf and it snowed legit right as we got home to put up our tree and deocorate it, craziness!! ) and i was so stoked to dedicate today to the writing aka finishing of my fanfic....until i remember my philosophy project due tomorrow!

*joins mimzy in a headdesk and longs for Nikola to come save her*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

I'm pretty sure Warehouse 13 had the highest ratings but now I don't know... Either way I agree that ratings are too high for them to cancel
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyKewl View Post

Spoiler:
                            We love you Tesla
                            Oh yes we do
                            We love you Tesla
                            And we'll be true
                            When you're not near us
                            We're blue
                            Oh Tesla we love you
                            AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                            I love Bye, Bye Birdie!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Alright fellow Troopers i've had a thought and imma throw it out there and if you like great keep it and if you dont like it throw it right on back

My thought:We should do an official Shipper day for Helen and Nikola, i mean its too late to do something for christmas and i feel like other shippers have them, why not us?

*waits to see who throws it back and who keeps it *
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                                Alright fellow Troopers i've had a thought and imma throw it out there and if you like great keep it and if you dont like it throw it right on back

My thought:We should do an official Shipper day for Helen and Nikola, i mean its too late to do something for christmas and i feel like other shippers have them, why not us?

*waits to see who throws it back and who keeps it *
                                I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could have our own Helen/Niko Shipmas! LOL!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X