• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
    Hi!!

I'm just passing by to drop this :

Yes, I'm in a cute Tesla mood these days

Mimzy : I'll send you my stuff for the video tomorrow if that's all right with you
    *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* That is ADORABLE!!!

And YAY for vid submission

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post
    I KNOW!!! His first (and only other) Atlantis appearance is in the episode Runner, and he's just as hilarious and adorable in that, too!

Also, thanks so much to everyone who encouraged me to continue my story!! Your wish is my command! It has officially been updated. I'd love it if you'd check out the new chapter and see if you're still interested. (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5529485/...re_to_Eternity)

As it's more of a character study than a plot driven piece, it's still on the short side, but I'm really hoping to keep extending it until it's a complete narrative.
    AAAAHHH I <3333 it
    I dropped a review

btw on his ep "Sleepers"
    @ Cait
    Spoiler:
    The vampire you saw in that syfy season 2 preview isn't Clara--I could tell. Just someone who has the same hair, LOL

*phew* I was afraid for a minute...

so...I know I said a while back that pretty much almost every Josh Groban song in existence fits Helen/Niko...here's one that I think particularly suits them (if you haven't heard it before, click the linky to listen--it will make you MELT INTO A PUDDLE OF *SQUEE* ) :

"My Confession"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4BOqdeaOsk

I have been blind, unwilling
    To see the true love you're giving
    I have ignored every blessing
    I'm on my knees confessing

That I feel myself surrender
    Each time I see your face
    I am staggered by your beauty,
    Your unassuming grace
    And I feel my heart is turning,
    Falling into place
    I can't hide
    Now hear my confession

I have been wrong about you
    Thought I was strong without you
    For so long nothing could move me
    For so long nothing could change me
    Now I feel myself surrender
    I am captured by your beauty,
    Your unassuming grace
    And I feel my heart is turning,
    Falling into place
    I can't hide
    Now hear my confession

You are the air that I breathe
    You're the ground beneath my feet
    When did I stop believing?

Cause I feel myself surrender
    I am staggered by your beauty,
    Your unassuming grace
    And I feel my heart
    Falling into place
    I can't hide
    Now hear my confession.
    I can't hide
    Now hear my confession
    Hear my confession

*DIES*
    MUST...MAKE...VIDEO...
    lol
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THE STORY SO FAR AND ESPECIALLY FOR REVIEWING!! <3

P.S. Mimzy, your review made me smile so much I thought my face might explode. Or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
        Welcome

I'd be happy to make you a banner if you tell me what you'd like
        hey thanks um any hot pic of jy and some thing funny but sarcastic at the same time thanks h and thank you for the warm welcome you guys are great lol
        sigpic

Comment

Keaira Taegan - Lol at the video, I had no idea that was him when I watched it so long ago.

Nikki - Great story, I tried to review but my daughter kept trying to type so I had to turn the comp off. But I promise I will get to it!!

Mimzy - Ok, I wasn't sure. Thank you for letting me know though lol Also I have no idea who that was that sang the song but wow, his voice is just wow! That song is turn to mush and SQUEE worthy at the same time! And I never do anything like that lol

ellymelly - Could you post a link to the LJ? Please

Siggy made by Nikki

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai_Tesla View Post
            THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THE STORY SO FAR AND ESPECIALLY FOR REVIEWING!! <3

P.S. Mimzy, your review made me smile so much I thought my face might explode. Or something...
            Aw

Mimzy - Ok, I wasn't sure. Thank you for letting me know though lol Also I have no idea who that was that sang the song but wow, his voice is just wow! That song is turn to mush and SQUEE worthy at the same time! And I never do anything like that lol
            ZOMG You've never heard of Josh Groban!! GAAAH go back to youtube and listen to the rest of his songs--they're AMAZING And SOO many of them fit Helen/Niko, I'm telling you

like...
            "Solo Por Ti" (Only For You...actually, in Spanish it apparently has two translations: "Only For You" and "Alone Because of You"--and both fit Niko SO WELL )

English Translation:
            (listen to him singing it in Spanish, though--it's infinitely more beautiful and so *SQUEE* : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySykz...om=PL&index=53)

Tell me what I would do of my days
            Who would I dream if you're not here
            How could I breathe the air far from you
            When you're not here

Only for you I would walk
            To the end of time
            I would face with you eternity
            Only for you

Tell me what your soul feels
            Tell me why it lives in me
            I don't know but I'm slowly dying
            Alone without you, sad I stay

Only for you I would walk to the end of time
            Only for you

I will give you a thousand poems
            I will write them for you
            I will sing my melodies
            With the music of your soul

I would face to love for eternity
            Alone
            Only for you

*Dies again*
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Is this what you meant Cait?

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
              lol i don't post the lj link because i clean the text up a bit before posting it - but, should you like to stalk in realtime, it's here:

http://community.livejournal.com/lair_or_lab/11045.html

consider this fair warning, we're lifting the rating from M to MA. you have been warned. *is shifty* LOL
              If you want to see the earlier parts in RP form, there's a link near the top of the post "continued from here".
              Spoiler:
              Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                Is this what you meant Cait?

If you want to see the earlier parts in RP form, there's a link near the top of the post "continued from here".
                Yes, thank you. I didn't see it earlier I guess>.< Now I feel silly lol

Mimzy - !!!!!
                I think I love that mans voice! Lol And I really never heard of him before, but thank you. I think I have a new obsession in music now lol

Siggy made by Nikki

Comment

Parts 3 and 4 of my story have been posted. Whee! <3!!! (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5529485/...re_to_Eternity)

Since these chapters are so short and I am posting so often, soon I'll have to stop telling you when I've updated or you'll get tired of me.

Extra special thanks to CaitW. for pointing out a slight error (which has since been remedied) in my canon!
                  Last edited by Nikolai_Tesla; 24 November 2009, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Got rid of the bit saying that she was brunette, huh.
                    Don't stop letting us know, that's what this thread is for! To show off how Tesla crazy we are, and share all the awesome Tesla goodies!
                    Spoiler:
                    Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Mimzy oh my goodness that video made me squee so hard i looove it!

Nikki more updates yayy!!! i cant read them right now but i will read them asap cuz now ik they are thats all imma think about for the rest of the dayyyy!!! cant wait!! and idk if we'll ever get tired of it but if your worried maybe write longer chapters jk i love it just the way it is
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Fiooooooouuuuuuuh I just finished my little contribution for the Niko video

and noooow I'll go read the new chapters of Nikolai_Tesla's fic

[EDIT]

yaayy I'm back and I have to say : Nikolai_Tesla : you are damn good

can't wait for next chapters hehehehe

And now I'm off to bed as it's 23:30 around here

[/EDIT]

see ya troopers
                        Last edited by Tesla_Twin; 24 November 2009, 01:26 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nikki read your story update and reviewedd itt *love*

this is just a general comment but has anybody else noticed that there's a Helen/John shipper thread but not a Nikola/Helen shipper thread? whats up with that? haha
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                            Nikki read your story update and reviewedd itt *love*

this is just a general comment but has anybody else noticed that there's a Helen/John shipper thread but not a Nikola/Helen shipper thread? whats up with that? haha
                            Maybe we should make one? Lol

And you're welcome Nikki, and the chapter was great!! Don't remember if I reviewed, but it was great lol

Siggy made by Nikki

Comment

Hey guys - Love in the Time of Science has been updated

Chapter 26 - Nature's Balance

elly: "Look dude, talk to the host 'cause the goa'uld ain't listening!"

HELEN: "Do NOT walk blood through my house!"

NIKOLA: "How am I supposed to get to the infirmary then?"

HELEN: "I don't care if you sprout wings and flap there Nikola, as long as you don't wreck my good carpet."

Earth: "S**t happens" BSG: "Pencils break"

Comment

Originally posted by ellymelly View Post
                                Hey guys - Love in the Time of Science has been updated

Chapter 26 - Nature's Balance
                                yayy *runs off to read it IMMEDIATELY*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X