Helen Magnus/Will Zimmerman Ship & Friendship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    About Nubbins, am I alone to have noticed that the H/W scene is very deeper than the Will/Ash one??
    On the Will/ash, they were seriously going to kiss if Ashley's nubbin hadn't escape, but I do think that the Helen/Will one was more, I can't explain it correctly I'm sorry... I think it is a question of the directing, perhaps. Ashley/Will's was nothing more than a sexual tension but with Helen, we really can feel all the respect they have for each other, right?
    I definitely ship Helen and Will..... >< But I so can't see them together, but I'd one or two kisses like in Sam and Jack's, under an alien... abnormal influence. xD
    I noticed that 2 between Helen and Will there scene was alot deeper than the Will and Ash 1 maybe the reason why is becase of the releationships Helen has had in the past and the possibility is there with Will but we only see a bit due to Nubbin enhanced pheramons
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
      *shameless self plug*

I just posted the first chapter of a fluffy 3-part Helen/Will friendship/UST type fic I'd love for you guys to let me know what you think! R&R = Yay!

It can be found at: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5894845/1/ or http://sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=446

Thanks
      Do you plan on bringing back 'Helen of Devonshire' ??

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
      I made a banner about their friendship.

I hope you like it.
      Love that

About Nubbins, am I alone to have noticed that the H/W scene is very deeper than the Will/Ash one??
      On the Will/ash, they were seriously going to kiss if Ashley's nubbin hadn't escape, but I do think that the Helen/Will one was more, I can't explain it correctly I'm sorry... I think it is a question of the directing, perhaps. Ashley/Will's was nothing more than a sexual tension but with Helen, we really can feel all the respect they have for each other, right?
      I definitely ship Helen and Will..... >< But I so can't see them together, but I'd one or two kisses like in Sam and Jack's, under an alien... abnormal influence. xD
      I agree there seemed to be more to the H/W scene... I mean obviously Helen has more self control - she knew exactly what she was feeling whereas Will didn't I don't think... so they maybe just had him reacting to Helen in accordance with her (trying not to do anything inappropriate) and to Ashley in accordance with her response (quite happy to give into the sudden desire to plant one on him)! That and I got the impression the nubbin pee (there is no eloquent way of saying that) was supposed to be more concentrated so effect them more?

I think if Helen had chosen to act on it, Will wouldn't have been complaining

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
      Oh and in Next Teusday when they go to change and Will is looking at Magnus lol i love the look she gives him
      Hehe I liked that look too! I hope we get another one of these ''stranded together'' type episodes in Season Three - if only so that she can tease/flirt some more
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Ah yay, I love those episodes... even if I was seriously waiting for a hug at the end of Pavor Nocturnus.
        BTW, In this ep, did you react like me when Will told her 'They had a child together?'
        I was like 'What's the hell!" and when he finally said: 'Kate and I" me:"Ah...*sigh* huh?! WHAT THE F$&K!"
        Okay sorry... but Will really did freak me out!

Whaterver.. but I'm seriously waiting for at least one innocent kiss.

Comment

Ah yay, I love those episodes... even if I was seriously waiting for a hug at the end of Pavor Nocturnus.
          BTW, In this ep, did you react like me when Will told her 'They had a child together?'
          I was like 'What's the hell!" and when he finally said: 'Kate and I" me:"Ah...*sigh* huh?! WHAT THE F$&K!"

I totaly had the same reaction but when he said Kate i was like ''Darn!''
          I'm so with you on the Kiss
          sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
            Do you plan on bringing back 'Helen of Devonshire' ??
            I hope so! Eventually... I'm super busy in RL right now

I'm also working on at least one other fic right now that has a sam/jack style "alternate reality" kiss type dealio. Really hawt type kiss dealio

Maybe I should feel bad for believing they could never be in an actual "relationship" but wanting them to make out so badly anyways... (several times ) But I don't They just have way too much flirtage and banter and get-stuck-somewhere-wet eps - how can people NOT see the mad tension!?
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Yes, small flirting is great .. but nothing more. LOL
              Small flirting is good. But who doesn't want to flirt with the cute teacher now and then? lol!!
              sigpic

Comment

Last edited by AresLover452; 31 May 2010, 10:41 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                  Small flirting is good. But who doesn't want to flirt with the cute teacher now and then? lol!!
                  http://sanctuary-caps.com/albums/uploads/iTunes/208/normal_QuickTimePlayer-2009-12-07-12-40-04-82.jpg
                  You are right. I would be the first one who would like to flirt with her. LOL
                  And the picture is awesome. Aw . Holy Moly.
                  Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                  / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Love the pic i so love that eps
                    sigpic

Comment

Parvor Nocturnus
                      sigpic

Comment

You are right. I would be the first one who would like to flirt with her. LOL
                        And the picture is awesome. Aw . Holy Moly.
                        I would too!! lol!! and that pic is one of the better ones!! lol!!

Will: What is it about me that makes these things hate me so much?!

lmao!! Poor Will not abnormal friendly... hehe`
                        sigpic

Comment

I was really irked by that! I heard
                          *child together*
                          and my mind went
                          Will ? Helen? Child

But then he said with Kate and I was like
                          I mean I can totally understand that Helen + Will + child is highly improbable - helen is so dedicated to her work and what with the loss of Ashley so recently I couldn't see another child in her immediate future (with anyone)....

But to say Will and Kate had a child? I didn't really get that. It's like random women come into the show and all of a sudden they make Will go all mushy over them (e.g. Clara) so I'm really hoping they don't try pair him with Kate.
                          I have nothing against Kate - I really didn't like her char. at first but she grew on me - but if they ship her with Will I'll be annoyed LOL I really can't see them together.
                          rant over

Hopes for an innocent Helen/Will kiss

I hope so! Eventually... I'm super busy in RL right now

I'm also working on at least one other fic right now that has a sam/jack style "alternate reality" kiss type dealio. Really hawt type kiss dealio

Maybe I should feel bad for believing they could never be in an actual "relationship" but wanting them to make out so badly anyways... (several times ) But I don't They just have way too much flirtage and banter and get-stuck-somewhere-wet eps - how can people NOT see the mad tension!?
                          Yay No worries about RL - it gets in the way a lot doesn't it Do you ship Sam/Jack too?

Yeah there is definite tension then. Post link in here when you#ve written the alternate reality type story - I will read it
                          Last edited by lastrequest; 01 June 2010, 12:51 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

Yay No worries about RL - it gets in the way a lot doesn't it Do you ship Sam/Jack too?

Yeah there is definite tension then. Post link in here when you#ve written the alternate reality type story - I will read it

OH do I ever ship Sam/Jack... lol.

And woops, I've mislead you - the fic i'm working on has a Helen/Will "alternate reality" style kiss, along the same lines that Sam/Jack always seemed to have theirs. I do have some sam/jack fanfic though! Check 'em out and let me know what you think!! http://www.fanfiction.net/~majorsam also a Helen/John and a Helen/Will in there...
                            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

OH do I ever ship Sam/Jack... lol.

And woops, I've mislead you - the fic i'm working on has a Helen/Will "alternate reality" style kiss, along the same lines that Sam/Jack always seemed to have theirs. I do have some sam/jack fanfic though! Check 'em out and let me know what you think!! http://www.fanfiction.net/~majorsam also a Helen/John and a Helen/Will in there...
                              Ack! No I think I misread LOL. So... Helen/Will/AR kiss - yes please

I got up early today and I'm so tired I can't see straight! And even though I edited my last post because of spellings having just looked at it again there are still mistakes rofl.

I shall check your other fanfics although will prob avoid the Helen/John... not a big fan of those two together I must admit
                              sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see a Kiss between Helen and Will but he has to have his shirt off hehehe
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X