X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    I cant wait
    I wanna see season 3 know !
    Oh yeah I know the feekling I want Hurry Up Too LOL Its hard to wait that long
    Hi guys,
    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

*shameless self plug*

I just posted the first chapter of a fluffy 3-part Helen/Will friendship/UST type fic I'd love for you guys to let me know what you think! R&R = Yay!

It can be found at: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5894845/1/ or http://sanctuaryfiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=446

Thanks
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Question here:
        Why would Helen/Will be a ship?? Cuz I'm pretty sure she thinks of him as a friend than a romantic interest. I mean he's like a kid to her..right?
        sigpic
        My tumblr

Comment

I love the Teacher/Student relationship thy have going. it is just so awesome to see him question her when he needs to.
          sigpic

Comment

Hello. In my opinion, there is no ship between them. I see them like really great friends. Even if I was crazy when I saw Requiem and Veritas. They were so cool together. After these facts that they look good together, I prefer them like friends.
            I made a banner about their friendship.

I hope you like it.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
              Hello. In my opinion, there is no ship between them. I see them like really great friends. Even if I was crazy when I saw Requiem and Veritas. They were so cool together. After these facts that they look good together, I prefer them like friends.
              I made a banner about their friendship.

I hope you like it.
              There realy good great work
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

That is the great banner for them! i love it!
                sigpic

Comment

I love those eps especialy Next Teusday i do get the feeling there is a little flirting going on between them anything is possible
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

lmao!! she would be crazy not to flirt with a wet Will.... lol!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I love that bit in Hero ,when the guy telling Magnus and Will about his powers from the suit and he says he has x-ray vision i love the look Will gives Magnus lol
                      sigpic

Comment

lmao!! i love that look!! hehe!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                          lmao!! i love that look!! hehe!
                          Oh and in Next Teusday when they go to change and Will is looking at Magnus lol i love the look she gives him
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, small flirting is great .. but nothing more. LOL
                            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Nubbins
                              sigpic

Comment

About Nubbins, am I alone to have noticed that the H/W scene is very deeper than the Will/Ash one??
                                On the Will/ash, they were seriously going to kiss if Ashley's nubbin hadn't escape, but I do think that the Helen/Will one was more, I can't explain it correctly I'm sorry... I think it is a question of the directing, perhaps. Ashley/Will's was nothing more than a sexual tension but with Helen, we really can feel all the respect they have for each other, right?
                                I definitely ship Helen and Will..... >< But I so can't see them together, but I'd one or two kisses like in Sam and Jack's, under an alien... abnormal influence. xD

Comment

Working...
                                X