No announcement yet.

Helen Magnus/Will Zimmerman Ship & Friendship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ cute. I feel they have this kind of light flirtyness that goes on between them which I really enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
      ^ cute. I feel they have this kind of light flirtyness that goes on between them which I really enjoy.

Thanks me too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your banner!!!

Comment

Very nice comic! I've saw some other. Have you any site where I could find all of them?

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
          Very nice comic! I've saw some other. Have you any site where I could find all of them?
          Thanks! I dont exactly have site but you should be able to see my photobucket album. HERE

BTW I am a huge fan of your artwork.

I cant wait for season 2. I am ready for next friday!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xiratania007 View Post
            Thanks! I dont exactly have site but you should be able to see my photobucket album. HERE

BTW I am a huge fan of your artwork.

I cant wait for season 2. I am ready for next friday!!!!!
            And I'm one of yours! ^^
            If you want my DeviantArt profil : http://zouilletmf.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
              And I'm one of yours! ^^
              If you want my DeviantArt profil : http://zouilletmf.deviantart.com/
              I love the New Helen/Will Picture I had not seen that one yet. I could not comment because I don't have a deviantart account.

Comment

Hi, Helen/Will fans, I've done a new drawing about them, Hope you'll like it ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Love it MissCheerfully

I thought this thread could use a little picspam we are only four days away from season 2 so lets remember some of season one's moments.

Comment

I'm loving season 2 it's awsome i have to say i realy like all the eps espacialy NEXT TEUSDAY ,VERITAS ,PARVOR NOCTURNUS &EULOGY those are some of my fav Will and Helen eps
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

hey I do like them to learning from the eachothers as they go through the mission on cases they are really good team work really smoothly aways think ahead of eachothers. They have a great strong work relationships they bonded easy like way helen trust him for his opions as he does to her opions.

I do like way they work so well together:-) a good team player.
                      Hi guys,
                      I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

I love the whole Teacher/Student dynamic they have.
                        sigpic

Comment

Early on in Sanctuary I was torn between shipping Helen/Will or Helen/Nikola - and to be honest whilst I've settled on the latter (partially because of my love of Nikola) I do still think there is definite flirtiness / chemistry going on between Helen/Will
                          sigpic
                          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            Early on in Sanctuary I was torn between shipping Helen/Will or Helen/Nikola - and to be honest whilst I've settled on the latter (partially because of my love of Nikola) I do still think there is definite flirtiness / chemistry going on between Helen/Will
                            I second that too, see hope they work so well in early season1 of sanctuary.:-)
                            Hi guys,
                            I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                              I've been thinking the same thing
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

yeah, but who doesn't like to flirt with the hawt teacher?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X