Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
    I've been thinking the same thing
    I was thinking same thing too :-) its adorable too.
    Hi guys,
    I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Torri Higginson is the Lovely down to earth person

Comment

lol!! i love their relationship.

But mainly I love how Will challenges her.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
        lol!! i love their relationship.

But mainly I love how Will challenges her.
        Yep same here :-)
        Hi guys,
        I'm deaf and petty much down to eath, fan of original Stargate and Stargate atlantis and Sanctury and I do really enjoy hanging out here, I love those show. Because I adores Amanda tapping and Torri Higginson because they both are my favorite people . Especially Amanda Tapping was My childhood favorite I grew up watching her on SG-1

Comment

Yup, and poor Will he seems to be on the receiving end when she went nuts.
          sigpic

Comment

Yup, and poor Will he seems to be on the receiving end when she went nuts.
            Twice lol
            But you gotta love in Requiem how she tied him to the chair
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Who knew Helen was into Bondage.... lol!!
              sigpic

Comment

While I think that Helen/John is the absolute romance of Sanctuary, I loooooooooooooove Helen/Will. Usually my fave fic to read, and fave subtleties in eps to squeal over. I don't think they could ever actually "be" together, but the flirtations/tensions are so delicious. I'm working on three separate fics that manage to get them locking lips in a way that I, at least, think they could get away with on the show without causing any lasting awkwardness/soap opera tendancies! Wooh!
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
                  While I think that Helen/John is the absolute romance of Sanctuary, I loooooooooooooove Helen/Will. Usually my fave fic to read, and fave subtleties in eps to squeal over. I don't think they could ever actually "be" together, but the flirtations/tensions are so delicious. I'm working on three separate fics that manage to get them locking lips in a way that I, at least, think they could get away with on the show without causing any lasting awkwardness/soap opera tendancies! Wooh!
                  Cool i cant wait to read them
                  sigpic
                  (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

It's cute when Helen and Will flirts... though Helen teases him more than flirts.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's cute when Helen and Will flirts... though Helen teases him more than flirts.
                      I love the flirting
                      sigpic

Comment

I love the flirting
                        Yeah iagree the same LOL, that helen loves to teases Will LOL So sso Cute Icant wait tosee season 3rd and Am thrilled for sanctuary goes to 20 episodes beyond 13 episodes.
                        Hi guys,

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaIsCool85 View Post
                          Yeah iagree the same LOL, that helen loves to teases Will LOL So sso Cute Icant wait tosee season 3rd and Am thrilled for sanctuary goes to 20 episodes beyond 13 episodes.
                          Some extra eps with the flirting sweet
                          I hope we get another eps where there stuck together somewhere i love those eps
                          sigpic

Comment

Some extra eps with the flirting sweet
                            I hope we get another eps where there stuck together somewhere i love those eps
                            Ohh yeah Def i love those eps too Hope ther other more trapped pair LOl. and Sweet too I cant wait iwant it to be hurry up and i want see it now LOl but i'll wait tilll this Oct
                            Hi guys,

Comment

I love the flirting
                              Some times it's a little unfair to Will... lol!! But it is still funny
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaIsCool85 View Post
                                Ohh yeah Def i love those eps too Hope ther other more trapped pair LOl. and Sweet too I cant wait iwant it to be hurry up and i want see it now LOl but i'll wait tilll this Oct
                                I cant wait
                                I wanna see season 3 know !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X