Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Think we'll crash the server Monday when the next preview comes out? They sure know how to keep us hanging in there til May. Lovely picture of Amanda.
    We'll try!

Wonder how long the download will take to upload from their (hopefully!!!)overloaded servers to my bloated hard drive??
    Last edited by tagger; 28 April 2007, 12:12 PM.
    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
    Quint Studer

Comment

Think we'll crash the server Monday when the next preview comes out? They sure know how to keep us hanging in there til May. Lovely picture of Amanda.
      Sounds like a mission

Amanda looks gorgeous in that pic, love her hair

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post

Anyone who's in the T.O. and surrounding area who'd like to come to an informal house-style launch party on May 14, 2007 - please email me. We've got lots of room, free food, BYOB, but otherwise, place has multiple computers and a large LCD hooked into the high-speed media centre. Plus - we're cool. And you know you wanna hang with the cool people.

email: [email protected]
        subject: SANCTUARY LAUNCH PARTY

And let me know you're coming. I'll give you directions.

Cheers!

Did I mention the wireless webcam?

Wish we could come. But after the last trip to Toronto, I'm scared to go there again. Do you get snow squalls in May?

I'm going to try and gather family and friends here for a viewing. Though depending on what time of day it is released, I might not be able to wait.
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Is it Monday yet?

It must be Monday somewhere....
          Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
          Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
            Is it Monday yet?

It must be Monday somewhere....
            It is here

Unfortunately it's 6.30 am and I haven't been to bed yet, good thing I have the day off

Hmmmmmm I wonder what time they'll put the preview up? First thing Monday Vancouver time? Say 9am? uhhhh that will be 2am Tuesday!!!

Seeing as this is a world wide endeavour, I think we need Damian to let us in on release times. So we can co-ordinate around the world
            -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              It is here

Unfortunately it's 6.30 am and I haven't been to bed yet, good thing I have the day off

Hmmmmmm I wonder what time they'll put the preview up? First thing Monday Vancouver time? Say 9am? uhhhh that will be 2am Tuesday!!!

Seeing as this is a world wide endeavour, I think we need Damian to let us in on release times. So we can co-ordinate around the world
              Yeah that would be good to know what time it will "go live" I am so excited to see it I can't wait! But its only Sunday evening here ROLL ON MONDAY!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Magnus! Magnus! Magnus!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                  I would also be willing to host something at my place for the launch. Anyone in the L.A. area interested, let me know! I live in the Valley.

P.S. That is a gorgeous pic! My gawd!
                  Wish I did not have a concert that night or I would drive down to LA.
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                    It is here

Wheeee!! Pretty soon, now!!

9am in Vancouver is 6am here - for once, the time change works for me!

But I am sorry about the weird time for you.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

ROLL ON MONDAY!!
                    Time's a rollin'! YAY!!

Magnus! Magnus! Magnus!
                    Yes, YEs, YES!!

Quint Studer

Comment

Wheeee!! Pretty soon, now!!

9am in Vancouver is 6am here - for once, the time change works for me!

But I am sorry about the weird time for you.

Time's a rollin'! YAY!!

Yes, YEs, YES!!

Hmm, what if the 5min trailer isn't put online first thing Monday morning? Damian only said it would be up on the site on Monday April 30th. He didn't mention a time. So what if they don't post it until 11:59 pm on the 30th? That means I won't get to actually view it until 3am Tuesday or later if I can't stay up. Doh!

What? Sorry, hope my negative vibes aren't contagious.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                        Hmm, what if the 5min trailer isn't put online first thing Monday morning? Damian only said it would be up on the site on Monday April 30th. He didn't mention a time. So what if they don't post it until 11:59 pm on the 30th? That means I won't get to actually view it until 3am Tuesday or later if I can't stay up. Doh!

What? Sorry, hope my negative vibes aren't contagious.
                        I think you are right - it will be sometime tomorrow...

Just my anticipatory impatience.

I'll have something to look forward to when my daughter and I get home at the end of the day.

But, you know it will be the first thing I check in the morning before work! Possibly even before coffee (a supreme act of commitment).
                        Quint Studer

Comment

Possibly even before coffee (a supreme act of commitment)
                          LOL I hear ya!
                          Though for me NOTHING gets between me & my first coffee.

The best I can do is turn the computer on before I head to the kitchen for my coffee. By the time I get back with my coffee, the computer has booted and started running Firefox with the homepage set at Sanctuaryforall
                          -

Comment

So is it Monday yet?
                            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

The Sanctuary Preview is up!!!

I haven't watched it yet - it's still downloading
                              -

Comment

The new , much anticipated Sanctuary five minute preview is now live at http://www.sanctuaryforall.com . Along with some stunning new artwork and a very special welcome from Amanda Tapping.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X