Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So long as I can pay via PayPal, I'm fine with coughing up the readies.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Visa Debit ftw. Though no doubt they'd offer PayPal as a payment option, considering how widely used it is these days.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
        I think I've heard people say that ITunes is like 1.99 per episode, or you can buy a season pass (which probably gives you a cheaper per episode cost) I know that either Dan or Damien said that they would be offering season passes. Each episode of Sanctuary will consist of 4 webisodes, at least for the pilot, which will be 8 webisodes total (a 2 hour pilot). The first hour of the pilot will be free.
        Yeah, i didn't realise it would be paying like you would for an episode on i-tunes. When i saw that we had to pay for it i thought it was going to be DVD cost kinda price per episode (plus i didn't realise there were only gonna be 4 episodes a season! I thought that it was gonna be like 21/22 episodes each season which (going along with my original train of thought) would work out at over £100 ($200) each season!)

That's why i was a bit shocked! lol!
        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter View Post
          Yeah, i didn't realise it would be paying like you would for an episode on i-tunes. When i saw that we had to pay for it i thought it was going to be DVD cost kinda price per episode (plus i didn't realise there were only gonna be 4 episodes a season! I thought that it was gonna be like 21/22 episodes each season which (going along with my original train of thought) would work out at over £100 ($200) each season!)

That's why i was a bit shocked! lol!
          Actually from what I have read there are currently 8 webisodes(2hrs) filmed and ready to be aired. According to Damian, he said their goal was to have approximately forty 12-15min webisodes per season, where three webisodes could eventually be put together to create an hour long television episode. Which would give us about 13 hours of Sanctuary per season. However, I don't believe the first season of Sanctuary will have that many webisodes. If I remember correctly, I seem to recall that they were hoping to film another thirteen webisodes during the summer but it all would depend on Amanda's shooting schedule. I have to admit the whole 12-15 webisode thing has me a bit confused. It reminds me of the old radio series where they give you a small blip and then tell you to tune in next week for more exciting adventures.

So has everyone else understood this the same way?

Eight 12-15min webisodes released every 1-2 weeks over the course of the summer?? Then new webisodes in the fall? At least that's how I interpreted his interviews.
          Last edited by ForeverSg1; 04 April 2007, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Makes perfect sense to me.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Not any new information but Blogger News has an article on Sanctuary

http://www.bloggernews.net/15754
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                It's a great idea, and I hope it will be released on DVD, I really can't afford to buy it twice and buying over the internet is too problematic- not enough hard drive space, my moniter sucks, etc. Hopefully the DVD release won't be too delayed, because I would like to support this project.
                But once you download it, you can then burn it to DVD...and it won't take up hard drive space.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqxNyCzS3ck
                  Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

Some good new articles over at sanctuaryfans online - new SFX article is interesting.

http://sanctuaryfans.com/site/index....d=57&Itemid=39

YAY for MAY!!
                    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                    Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                      Some good new articles over at sanctuaryfans online - new SFX article is interesting.

YAY for MAY!!
                      Thanks for the link

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post

YAY for MAY!!
                        thanks, Tagger.

It seems that the sanctuary fan site is down at the moment.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

This is kinda OT but I just got home from Church and before I head off to bed, I wanted to wish everyone a
                          Happy Easter!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Hey all.

Sanctuaryfans.com was down for a little bit but I've fixed the problem and it should all be back up online now. The SFX article has been posted there too.

Originally posted by chocdoc View Post
                            thanks, Tagger.

It seems that the sanctuary fan site is down at the moment.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth View Post
                              Hey all.

Sanctuaryfans.com was down for a little bit but I've fixed the problem and it should all be back up online now. The SFX article has been posted there too.

Thanks, Mryth! And wonderful article in SFX!!

Comment

YAY for spring!! New things afoot!!

The Leah Cairns interview linked from sanctuary fans online... nice!

Cool info on one of the actors/ characters - and a hint about the series being
                                Spoiler:
                                picked up!! WOOHOO!! If it's true!!

Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                                Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                                X