Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sanctuary Discussion (Spoilers for the most recent episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new Google group has been created for Sanctuary.
    http://groups.google.com/group/sanctuary_for_all/
    Several zip files have been added to the files area of the group that contain the scenes from the Teaser and Trailer with the audio already removed. So, for those of you who haven't chopped up the trailer into clips yet, we've saved you some work.

Go forth and create!
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
    Anon

Comment

Damian has updated his blog this time imparting some more info on Chris Heyerdahl and a few other tidbits.

Go
      Read

Is it May yet?
      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        Damian has updated his blog this time imparting some more info on Chris Heyerdahl and a few other tidbits.

Go
        Read

Is it May yet?

Thanks for the link. My problem is that the calender says April, but I feel like it's December and I'm a kid waiting for Christmas to finally get here.

But the weather here is as cold as December.

Comment

Ok, here's a question - does anyone know if Chris Heyerdahl is related to the explorer Thor Heyerdahl? Or is Heyerdahl merely his professional name?
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
            Ok, here's a question - does anyone know if Chris Heyerdahl is related to the explorer Thor Heyerdahl? Or is Heyerdahl merely his professional name?

From imdb bio page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0382216/bio

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
              Several zip files have been added to the files area of the group that contain the scenes from the Teaser and Trailer with the audio already removed. So, for those of you who haven't chopped up the trailer into clips yet, we've saved you some work.

Go forth and create!
              Thanks for the link. I've joined up.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post

Go forth and create!
                Thanks

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                  Thanks for that. I kind of figured that they might be related - after all, Heyerdahl's not exactly what you'd call a common name.
                  Last edited by BruTak; 11 April 2007, 04:28 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Jeez, I'm such a dweeb. I totally forgot (overlooked, really) that Chris Heyerdahl was in that S7 SG-1 episode "Revisions," and worked closely with AT back then. Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                      Jeez, I'm such a dweeb. I totally forgot (overlooked, really) that Chris Heyerdahl was in that S7 SG-1 episode "Revisions," and worked closely with AT back then. Duh!
                      You're forgiven.
                      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                      Anon

Comment

Some news - It has been announced today that Amanda and Damian will be at London Expo in May.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cool greenscreen from AT in Sanctuary... Captionary, anyone?

Spoiler:

www.sanctuaryforall.com
                          Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                          Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                            Cool greenscreen from AT in Sanctuary... Captionary, anyone?

Spoiler:

www.sanctuaryforall.com
                            "Next person to make fun of my cooking gets a bullet sandwich!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Just read the SFX article- very good.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

That kitchen looks awfully industrial. It makes me wonder how many people live in the sanctuary.
                                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Working...
                                X