Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel's Daredevil: Live Rewatch/Appreciation.(SPOILERS through S1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Isn't Wesley such an awesome character? So calm and calculating and evil... but oddly charming too.

Did you know Toby Leonard Moore (who plays him) has joined tumblr?
    He is an extremely likeable 'bad guy'

Comment

Oooh Matt in shirt sleeves and standing with his hands on his hips. Eep.
      sigpic

Comment

I dunno if it's just when he's doing his American accent for this show, but Charlie Cox has the most amazing voice, there's like a ridiculously rough, low undertone to it... like his voice is coming from low in this throat.

I love it.
        sigpic

Comment

I love it when the cop threatens Matt and he just sits there, doesn't even react, and I always imagine that he's feeling supremely confident in the face of such a threat, thinking to himself that he could beat the **** out of this jerk with just his pinky.
          sigpic

Comment

Whoops. Forgot about the swear filter!
            sigpic

Comment

I seriously ADORE the whump. It's like a gift . . .
              I also really like Matt's professionalism as a lawyer. He just has the gravitas he needs to persuade me I'd want him to be my lawyer if I'd been arrested for murder. Um, well, yeah, the fact that he's smart, hot and charming helps too!
              sigpic

Comment

Whoops. Forgot about the swear filter!
                sigpic

Comment

I love it when the cop threatens Matt and he just sits there, doesn't even react, and I always imagine that he's feeling supremely confident in the face of such a threat, thinking to himself that he could beat the **** out of this jerk with just his pinky.
                  I LOVE that bit. It's like he just doesn't care and Foggy is annoyed on his behalf and Matt is like . . whatever! :O
                  sigpic

Comment

Isn't Wesley such an awesome character? So calm and calculating and evil... but oddly charming too.

Did you know Toby Leonard Moore (who plays him) has joined tumblr?
                    No!! I didn't know that. I wasn't aware he was Australian until I saw an interview with him. Great character. Really think he adds a lot to the show.
                    sigpic

Comment

Heeheee Linzi, I'm looking at your signature image and thinking that all Matt's missing is the dog tags.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                        I seriously ADORE the whump. It's like a gift . . .
                        I also really like Matt's professionalism as a lawyer. He just has the gravitas he needs to persuade me I'd want him to be my lawyer if I'd been arrested for murder. Um, well, yeah, the fact that he's smart, hot and charming helps too!
                        Oh I love the bit coming up as you know where she asks if he misses being able to see

Comment

I do like Karen in this. She really convinced me she was innocent and I like her story.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh me too. "I'd give anything to see the sky again." Sobs . . .
                            sigpic

Comment

Love how it doesn't even occur to Matt at first that the lights are off (just shows how often he brings anyone to his place).

One of the things I love about Daredevil being PG-16 too is that they can have casual swearing where, in real life, people totally would swear. Like Karen's "holy ****!" at the billboard.
                              sigpic

Comment

Heeheee Linzi, I'm looking at your signature image and thinking that all Matt's missing is the dog tags.
                                Haha! He's also missing the chest hair! Poor Charlie. Waxing is sooo painful!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X